What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Pakistanis here seem very proud of their roots and their connection to the "Cradle of Civilization" known as the IVC, which existed almost entirely within the borders of modern-day Pakistan.
yup and as Chinese bro u know us better. But some of delusional people like Adam Randhawa who has written this article is rather reflecting his own identity crisis and associating it with entire Pakistan. And what else this article is shared by an india.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yup and as Chinese bro u know us better. But some of delusional people like Adam Randhawa who has written this article is rather reflecting his own identity crisis and associating it with entire Pakistan. And what else this article is shared by an india.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What do you think about IVC. :woot:

Cut and paste the quote from the book, the dimwitted doesn't read well.

"The Aryans first settled along the Indus river in the same place, where the Harappan people had lived. During the early part of their arrival, and for a period, they mixed and inter-married with the local Indian people who were predominantly Dravidians. The Aryans continued to live there from about 1500 to 800 BCE. The Caste-system in India started during the same period. Around 800 BCE, the Aryans learned the use of Irons for making tools and weapons, probably from the people of West Asia, the Assyrians who had learned it from Indo-European Hittites. With the new iron weapons, the Aryan conquered (Invade) and overran the territories up to the Ganges River Valley and established new settlements there. After their move into the Ganges Valley, the Aryans were very far from West Asia and had much less contact with the West Asian people. They began to mix more with the Indian people, and their gods also got mixed up with the native Indian gods. The Aryan conquest of the Ganges is narrated in the Mahabharata, dated around 800 BCE. However, the Aryans did not advance any further into India. At that time, South India was ruled by different Dravidian kings who were independent of the Aryans. Stories of fights between the Aryans & the Southern Dravidians are told in the Ramayana. Sati, the first wife of Shiva, is supposed to have immolated by burning, because her Dravidians relations ill-treated their Aryan son-in law."

Invasion of the Genes Genetic Heritage of India - B. S. Ahloowalia - Google Buku

The "Sati" incident, any idea where it happened? :-)

Now, he is claiming vedic came from the last phase of IVC. But the language of IVC has never been deciphered, LOL. Rigvedas were written in Aryan language of Sanskrit. And the vedas made references to the battles fought with local dravidian tribes.

That hasn't been proven either. They make references to mlecchas and Dasyus, which are the terms for foreigner and servant respectively. None of these are terms given to South Indians/Dravidians.

Now, he is claiming vedic came from the last phase of IVC. But the language of IVC has never been deciphered, LOL. Rigvedas were written in Aryan language of Sanskrit. And the vedas made references to the battles fought with local dravidian tribes.

My dear Tang Chinese, we don't have Indus script but we have archaeological finding of Ochre coloured pottery phase which exactly matches with the description of Rigvedic geography between Indus and Yamuna river when people were still living in the city of Harappa and started cremation. Nowhere Vedas mentions fight with Dravidian people. :girl_wacko:

That hasn't been proven either. They make references to mlecchas and Dasyus, which are the terms for foreigner and servant respectively. None of these are terms given to South Indians/Dravidians.

He told me "Aryans civilized you", means they are our ancestors oh at the same time outsider not related to us who came to civilize us , some kind of bizarre high IQ Chinese logic.
25r30wi.gif

Last edited:
My dear Tang Chinese, we don't have Indus script but we have archaeological finding of Ochre coloured pottery phase which exactly matches with the description of Rigvedic geography between Indus and Yamuna river when people were still living in the city of Harappa and started cremation. Nowhere Vedas mentions fight with Dravidian people. :girl_wacko:

He told me "Aryans civilized you", means they are our ancestors oh at the same time outsider not related to us who came to civilize us , some kind of bizarre high IQ Chinese logic.
25r30wi.gif

Here's the funny part: The book quoted by that Indonesian guy has been written by a Agricultural Biologist, not by an Anthropologist/Ethnologist! B S Ahluwalia has no training and proficiency in history or philology and it is reflected in his crude generalizations and liberties taken in interpreting the old texts. It may be accurate as far as the genetic analysis is concerned though.

That logic is so retarded I am surprised you even suggested such a line of thinking. Its as foolish as saying Indian Ocean belongs to India because of the name "India" in it.

Also, FYI, Indus river is barely 40km from the Indian border, its not like the IVC civilization magically disappears because of the British made Radcliffe line. Another FYI, Indus river eventually enters India from Pakistan if you go further North(not that it matters). A third and final FYI, the IVC has sites as far as in Meerut in Wester UP, a state in India bordering Nepal.

I believe Chinese people who know little about Indian history should refrain from posting about tpics and making a fool out of themselves.

All ancient Civilizations started near rivers and expanded from there. The starting point is Pakistan, it expanded centuries later to NW India. And to lesser extent Iran and Afghanistan as well. You guys are delusional more then we ever will be.

Here's the funny part: The book quoted by that Indonesian guy has been written by a Agricultural Biologist, not by an Anthropologist/Ethnologist! B S Ahluwalia has no training and proficiency in history or philology and it is reflected in his crude generalizations and liberties taken in interpreting the old texts. It may be accurate as far as the genetic analysis is concerned though.

The Southern Han Chinese were assimilated as Han Chinese just a 1000 year back during Tang Dynasty. In Chinese history assimilation as Han was many times extremely violent after they started to move out of plains of Huangho river. Its really looks bizarre when these Chinese talk about Indian history and try to insult Indians based on so called Aryan invasion theory 3500years back. :wacko:

The Southern Han Chinese were assimilated as Han Chinese just a 1000 year back during Tang Dynasty. In Chinese history assimilation as Han was many times extremely violent after they started to move out of plains of Huangho river. Its really looks bizarre when these Chinese talk about Indian history and try to insult Indians based on so called Aryan invasion theory 3500years back. :wacko:

Is it? :o: I really don't have such in-depth knowledge on Chinese history. You must've really spent quite some time on this subject.:tup:

Is it? :o: I really don't have such in-depth knowledge on Chinese history. You must've really spent quite some time on this subject.:tup:

Yes, I did. :smart: Around 10th century some of the Northern Hans moved to South China during Tang Dynasty and the non-Han majority was assimilated as Han Chinese. I heard they prefer to call themselves as Tang Chinese instead of Southern Han Chinese. ;)

You can also visit Vietnamese thread, they are generally very informative about Chinese history. 8-)

Pakistanis don't follow caste system, castes had been renamed as tribe or ethnicity. :laugh:

Yes Pakistanis don't follow caste system but that is not what we are talking about is it? You haven't answered my question list all the castes since you say Rajput is one of them and secondly was Dulla Bhatti a rajput or no? :D

Yes Pakistanis don't follow caste system but that is not what we are talking about is it? You haven't answered my question list all the castes since you say Rajput is one of them and secondly was Dulla Bhatti a rajput or no? :D

What is the need of retaining the former Hindu identity. :D

Indians will forever be butt hurt. I have seen Indians fighting Pakistanis who claim to be Rajputs saying they are lying while also fighting Pakistanis who claim foreign roots. Damned if you do and don't with these clowns.

I have seen this strange phenomena myself.

Last edited:
What is the need of retaining the former Hindu identity. :D

See Indians like you are chutiyas, if a Pakistani says screw the hindu past you say we are wannabe Arabs but if we want to hold onto anything what the point right? Double standard kutte. You just proved my point.

Also since you refuse to list the castes I will assume that you concede the rajput is an ethnicity and that Dulla Bhatti was both a rajput and a Muslim. :coffee:

@waz see this Indian proved me right @Chinese-Dragon @DESERT FIGHTER @Airboss786

See Indians like you are chutiyas, if a Pakistani says screw the hindu past you say we are wannabe Arabs but if we want to hold onto anything what the point right? Double standard kutte. You just proved my point.

Also since you refuse to list the castes I will assume that you concede the rajput is an ethnicity and that Dulla Bhatti was both a rajput and a Muslim. :coffee:

@waz see this Indian proved me right @Chinese-Dragon @DESERT FIGHTER @Airboss786

Seen it dude. I don't know why you bother after all you can't be Rajput because you are Muslim, you can't be Arab or Central Asian because you are a Pakistani, you can't be a Pakistani as it has no culture/came about in 47 and every other ludicrous nonsense under the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom