What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear Tang Chinese, you go better learn Chinese history properly and then put your brain in Indian history. :omghaha::omghaha:

Of course I know my history, I know yours too, otherwise how could I expose your lie again. :woot:

And not only I busted your lie, I exposed your character flaw too. You always like to act intellectual, but as soon as your lie is exposed, you revealed your true color, resorting to empty statement, taunting and smearing, like the one above.

Look, you admitted that aryans are your ancestors, I posted the your comment as evident, now you still want to deny it, you're a pathological liar.

See Indians like you are chutiyas, if a Pakistani says screw the hindu past you say we are wannabe Arabs but if we want to hold onto anything what the point right? Double standard kutte. You just proved my point.

Also since you refuse to list the castes I will assume that you concede the rajput is an ethnicity and that Dulla Bhatti was both a rajput and a Muslim. :coffee:

So, you will retain the caste system renaming it as tribes when Hindus themselves are leaving it slowly. :omghaha::omghaha: BTW Rajputs are Kshatriyas, they are no tribes or Ethnicity as faked by Pakistanis like you. :girl_wacko:

My dear Tang Chinese, we don't have Indus script but we have archaeological finding of Ochre coloured pottery phase which exactly matches with the description of Rigvedic geography between Indus and Yamuna river when people were still living in the city of Harappa and started cremation. Nowhere Vedas mentions fight with Dravidian people. :girl_wacko:He told me "Aryans civilized you", means they are our ancestors oh at the same time outsider not related to us who came to civilize us , some kind of bizarre high IQ Chinese logic.
25r30wi.gif

Now you claim there is no indus script, but previously you shown me your favorite website to prove indus script,
A Possible Indus Script Dictionary

Are you not a liar?

So, you will retain the caste system renaming it as tribes when Hindus themselves are leaving it slowly. :omghaha::omghaha: BTW Rajputs are Kshatriyas, they are no tribes or Ethnicity as faked by Pakistanis like you. :girl_wacko:

So you admit kshatriya was the caste of Rajputs, good that is what I said at the beginning idiot. There is no such thing ksatriya left in Pakistan or Brahmin or shudra or vais whatever its called but Rajput isn't a caste.

Now you claim there is no indus script, but previously you shown me your favorite website, harappa.com to prove indus script,
A Possible Indus Script Dictionary

Are you not a liar?

He is a liar and a hypocrite.

That hasn't been proven either. They make references to mlecchas and Dasyus, which are the terms for foreigner and servant respectively. None of these are terms given to South Indians/Dravidians.

I'm outside right now, I'll make it short. You could do well to find out the similarity between Zorotrasrian and vedic vis-a-vis Hinduism. Old Iranian Avestan and Sanskrit are almost the same language, they both traced to Old Slavic. Indigenous language of South Asia is Proto-Dravidian language, a completely different language. From here, you can find out more about Aryans.

It's well known Hindu academic bashed AIT for the obvious reason, they even attempted to re-write history book in the US, but was rejected by California Education Board.
California textbook controversy over Hindu history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aryans are foreign invaders.
Proposed Edit/Correction
(by Hindu groups)Ad hoc committee actionFinal SBE/CDE recommendation
Prof Bajpai and Prof. WitzelReference

Original textbook draft: “Around 1500 B.C.E., invaders called Aryans conquered northern India."

Proposed correction: Replace with, “Around 1500 B.C.E., invaders called Aryans came to northern India.”Publisher is directed to add a clarifying note that the “Aryan invasion theory” has been contradicted by scholarly evidence.

Change to, “In the second millennium B.C.E., invaders called Aryans came to northern India.”

Pakistanis accept IVC because its a non-Hindu history.

Yes it has nothing to do with this

250px-Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

All the major sites are in modern Pakistan, Indians got a few ancient mud huts here and there and so they named their whole country after a river that runs the length of a foreign nation. :rolleyes::lol:

@waz @DESERT FIGHTER @Armstrong @Chinese-Dragon @Airboss786

Not that I blame yall I mean just look at your "holy" ganga full of corpses and every other filth known to man. Nobody wants to name anything after that. :rofl:

Tribe = KPK
Tribe = Baluchistan
Punjab = Caste
Sindh = Ethnicity / Caste

Pakistanis don't follow caste system, castes had been renamed as tribe or ethnicity. :laugh:

I'm outside right now, I'll make it short. You could do well to find out the similarity between Zorotrasrian and vedic vis-a-vis Hinduism. Old Iranian Avestan and Sanskrit are almost the same language, they both traced to Old Slavic. Indigenous language of South Asia is Proto-Dravidian language, a completely different language. From here, you can find out more about Aryans.

It's well known Hindu academic bashed AIT for the obvious reason, they even attempted to re-write history book in the US, but was rejected by California Education Board.
California textbook controversy over Hindu history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Proposed Edit/Correction

Original textbook draft: “Around 1500 B.C.E., invaders called Aryans conquered northern India."

Proposed correction: Replace with, “Around 1500 B.C.E., invaders called Aryans came to northern India.”Publisher is directed to add a clarifying note that the “Aryan invasion theory” has been contradicted by scholarly evidence.

Change to, “In the second millennium B.C.E., invaders called Aryans came to northern India.”

From the same link
Publisher is directed to add a clarifying note that the “Aryan invasion theory” has been contradicted by scholarly evidence.

Tribe = KPK
Tribe = Baluchistan
Punjab = Caste
Sindh = Ethnicity / Caste

Punjab is a caste? Anyone living in Punjab is a Punjabi in Pakistan. If they speak Punjabi then its not even a question.

Caste system is used heavily within Punjab (they may all be Punjabi, however, what sort of Punjabi?). Same as it's done in Indian Punjab.

Punjab is a caste? Anyone living in Punjab is a Punjabi in Pakistan.

Hindu academic have been bashing AIT for the obvious reason, they even attempted to re-write history book in the US, but was rejected by California Education Board.

Proposed Edit/Correction

The similarities between Avestan and Sanskrit are well-known. But that does not constitute as proof of invasion, or proof of any fights with Dravidian tribes, is it?

Why do you think the drafts were corrected? Because there is NO proof of invasion whatsoever. With practically no archaeological or historical record to lean back on, it's only apt that such misconceptions are weeded out of text books. A stream of Central Asian migrants, collectively called Aryans, entered India around 4000 years ago. The Rig Veda does not mention any conflicts with the original inhabitants of the land, as you previously stated.

The Southern Han Chinese were assimilated as Han Chinese just a 1000 year back during Tang Dynasty. In Chinese history assimilation as Han was many times extremely violent after they started to move out of plains of Huangho river. Its really looks bizarre when these Chinese talk about Indian history and try to insult Indians based on so called Aryan invasion theory 3500years back. :wacko:
Is it? :o: I really don't have such in-depth knowledge on Chinese history. You must've really spent quite some time on this subject.:tup:

Your retarded re-invention of history again,

1) Han Chinese, north or south, east or west, are Han chinese, we carry the same halo group 03.

2) Aryan are from Eurasia, the native of south asia Dravidian or ASI are Australoid, completely a different race.

They are apples and oranges. Spare this forum your retarded logic!!!!

Yes, I did. :smart: Around 10th century some of the Northern Hans moved to South China during Tang Dynasty and the non-Han majority was assimilated as Han Chinese. I heard they prefer to call themselves as Tang Chinese instead of Southern Han Chinese. ;)
You can also visit Vietnamese thread, they are generally very informative about Chinese history. 8-)

You are a pathological liar,
2000 years ago Han Chinese had ruled south China and part of Vietnam during Qin dynasty as vassal state, and by Han dynasty, incorporated into the empire. (See the map) That was how vietnam got influenced by Chinese culture 2000 years ago.!!!!!
Tang was just a big prominent group that went South after Tang dynasty fell in 900 AD. Chinese had moved south before and after Tang era.

You knew all these coz you were at the chinese section, the vietnamese troll were rebutted too, but you chose to fabricate the story. Another of your lie exposed again, @Indischer, the truth color of Indic.

maphandynasty_large.jpg

Last edited:
So you admit kshatriya was the caste of Rajputs, good that is what I said at the beginning idiot. There is no such thing ksatriya left in Pakistan or Brahmin or shudra or vais whatever its called but Rajput isn't a caste.

He is a liar and a hypocrite.

There were four Varnas which got divided into numerous castes. Since, Pakistanis all the time claim they don't follow caste system, why are they still having Hindu caste identity pretending them as tribe. :omghaha::omghaha:

Yes it has nothing to do with this

250px-Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

All the major sites are in modern Pakistan, Indians got a few ancient mud huts here and there and so they named their whole country after a river that runs the length of a foreign nation. :rolleyes::lol:

@waz @DESERT FIGHTER @Armstrong @Chinese-Dragon @Airboss786

Not that I blame yall I mean just look at your "holy" ganga full of corpses and every other filth known to man. Nobody wants to name anything after that. :rofl:

Relax bro no need to insult like that.

I saw a documentary on the source of the Ganges and it was fascinating.

Pakistanis are right to claim the IVC as are some North Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom