What's new

THE BERBER NORTH AFRICA, PEOPLE AND HISTORY

ooh those bad Arabs did something wrong to you ?, are you afraid that they have raped ur ancestors ? Do you think that you are just one lost Arabian sperm ? oooh so Sad. You are mad that those ****** murderous Arabs have conquered ur land and changed ur tongue and also made you love them and come every year to their lands ?
Arabs never went past Carthage, the one who deared met his fate in Biskra when he met Koceila sperm and spear. We embrassed Islam, because we liked its message, the rest of North Africa was Islamized by north africans all the the way to Poitier. It was when the command was given to ARABS that all the conquered terrotories were lost. Loosing is one of your traits and deeply anchored in your DNA. Arabs didn't change or alter our mother tongue, we just added it as a wortless butin de guerre.
is that why you are always whining here and there ?. Oh so so sorry baby boy being mad at the arabs does not change the fact that u were known for being a barbarian and that term was coined to you ? Huh little boy ? You are mad at arabs for changing ur tongue and u couldn't get back to speak ur language so u chose to speak the language of a nation that also raped ur ancestors ? Ooooh just sad story !
You dumb freaken arse! It was you ragged countryman that were whinning that north african are not within their inner circle..Like I said before and I am saying it now, if if it wasn't for Mekka and the Medina you will be a non entity to us and the rest of the Moslem world. France and us have a certainly a hate love relationship, but we need each other more, like unsatisfied sex. Its hot,mysterious, thrilling, never get enough of each other, same as hot a spicy food, we feel each other pain, its pure extasy...But that is above your head, for a species like you that can get only hard with infant, since adult women scare the hell out of your like. At least that what a Saudi woman told me. To us your just a pile of dood fi bled ezbel.

my name is mahmoud and i am proud of my name Islam is not for arabs only islam is a religion for all the world

No problem about your Islam, why is your name Mahmoud ?, It sure does sounds arabic.
being muslim does not tell you to change your name. Now answer me again, what is the name you are supposed to used if u speak ur own tongue. Clear and simple :)

Arabs never went past Carthage, the one who deared met his fate in Biskra when he met Koceila sperm and spear. We embrassed Islam, because we liked its message, the rest of North Africa was Islamized by north africans all the the way to Poitier. It was when the command was given to ARABS that all the conquered terrotories were lost. Loosing is one of your traits and deeply anchored in your DNA. Arabs didn't change or alter our mother tongue, we just added it as a wortless butin de guerre.

You dumb freaken arse! It was you ragged countryman that were whinning that north african are not within their inner circle..Like I said before and I am saying it now, if if it wasn't for Mekka and the Medina you will be a non entity to us and the rest of the Moslem world. France and us have a certainly a hate love relationship, but we need each other more, like unsatisfied sex. Its hot,mysterious, thrilling, never get enough of each other, same as hot a spicy food, we feel each other pain, its pure extasy...But that is above your head, for a species like you that can get only hard with infant, since adult women scare the hell out of your like. At least that what a Saudi woman told me. To us your just a pile of dood fi bled ezbel.

chill, just chill... I get it, you love being fukced by a french then you want to worship your arab master. Its Ok, don't just hate yourself for that. Convince yourself whatever you want. You are yet a servant. An angry servant, true but you are still a servant

chill, just chill... I get it, you love being fukced by a french then you want to worship your arab master. Its Ok, don't just hate yourself for that. Convince yourself whatever you want. You are yet a servant. An angry servant, true but you are still a servant

I totally disagree. Algerians had shown how brave they really were during the Franco occupation, it was one of the greatest resistance-movement of all time.

I totally disagree. Algerians had shown how brave they really were during the Franco occupation, it was one of the greatest resistance-movement of all time.

Its not what I meant, the guy was saying he is having rough sex with france

France and us have a certainly a hate love relationship, but we need each other more, like unsatisfied sex. Its hot,mysterious, thrilling, never get enough of each other, same as hot a spicy food, we feel each other pain, its pure extasy.

I think the only one being fucked is You Saudis, not only fucked , but you furnished the vaseline . We don't have the fifth fleet parked in our front yard like you do. You don't have foreign military bases to protect our women and our children. We dont give billions here and there to buy security and false friendship. We bow to no one, especially arabs, you are the world bottomless human kind and nobody gives a flying @uck of El 3arabya Elyahoudia.[Sorry hebrew friends]

Its not what I meant, the guy was saying he is having rough sex with france
A metaphor asshole!

No problem about your Islam, why is your name Mahmoud ?, It sure does sounds arabic.
being muslim does not tell you to change your name. Now answer me again, what is the name you are supposed to used if u speak ur own tongue. Clear and simple :)
we shouldnt mix religion with nationality a lot of western names like jacob and abraham and many more is not native this doesnt make them any less western

I think the only one being fucked is You Saudis, not only fucked , but you furnished the vaseline . We don't have the fifth fleet parked in our front yard like you do. You don't have foreign military bases to protect our women and our children. We dont give billions here and there to buy security and false friendship. We bow to no one, especially arabs, you are the world bottomless human kind and nobody gives a flying @uck of El 3arabya Elyahoudia.[Sorry hebrew friends]
1 we are ARABS no one deny that you Arab me Arab
2 France is still the same scam you are from 1 million shahid country you must hate France
3 and we have 6th fleet parked near us in Naples
4 Algeria is the Russian ( the nation of ***** what they know is vodka ) puppet
Russia is giving you all that weapons to control you
we Tunisians no one control us we go only by interests so USA is very important and GCC is important too because they invest in Tunisia and we are Arabs
and no place for savage barbar in the Arab world

@Ceylal look how beautiful the pic is its lovely me if i got my hand on that flag i burn it
french_flag_wipe_butt.jpg

to me GCC is 1 million time better than Europe ( except Germany and Italy ) why because they are Arab like us

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ceylal look how beautiful the pic is its lovely me if i got my hand on that flag i burn it
french_flag_wipe_butt.jpg

to me GCC is 1 million time better than Europe ( except Germany and Italy ) why because they are Arab like us
oh what smart it is.

Let me remind you guys what is the History:
Algeria had to fight for independance and this is the country they suffered the most.
Not Tunisia .

Tunisian independence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
France still retained control of the Tunisia’s foreign affairs, and gradually the nations returned to the same arrangement of 1881. By November 1955, France granted Morocco independence; which helped pave the way for Tunisia’s independence. March 20, 1956, Tunisia achieved independence from France proposed by Habib Bourguiba. France, Tunisia, and Western Powers remained in good relations; which helps to bring the country economic aid to this day.
and you know how ?
because someone very popular political figure in France was acting that way for independance without blood.
His name is Pierre Mendes France .

I understand with you being lover of GCC you didn't like West , you enjoy Muslim Brotherhood political Islam
I understand you believe political Islam be the future of your country and you don't like laic states
No need to insult anyway

The guy who was doing that on the pic, you know why he did that? i let you explain me what it is about.. let's have fun

We have a special place in our heart for Tunisia and Tunisians.

You should visit Matmata asshole! maybe it rings a bell!

@Ceylal look how beautiful the pic is its lovely me if i got my hand on that flag i burn it .
Mootaz, a lot of Tunisians died for that flag in WW! and II, you should respect their memories. I know that for lack of ideas and the desire to belong you are degrading yourself by posting pictures like that...
Anyway, I have created this thread to show the other participants in this forum who we are, our cultures , and the make up of our society, and so far from the feed back I got, there is a show of interest. This thread is for you too, you can add things about Tunisia, that we all ignore...Don't **** it up! Next time I won't be nice to you.

536934_236292936512506_227487177_n.jpg

The father of modern Tunisia
528469_513692142026271_318621845_n.jpg

Blowing in the wind, Ait Menguelat version

@Ceylal if you don't know in the modern Tunisia ( what i love ) no place for tribes and barbaric community they are place for Nationalism Tunisia Nationalism
to me barber time is over now is Tunisia time Forever united
I am afraid from the return of tribes and that will divide Tunisia
see this page that calls to divide Tunisia by tribal background and that why i hate them
https://www.facebook.com/pages/%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%BA%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AA%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%87-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%83%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%88-%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%81/108196755913394

Back
Top Bottom