What's new

THE BERBER NORTH AFRICA, PEOPLE AND HISTORY

I guess you did all your schooling in the Zitouna...North Africa from the west of the Nile all the way to the Atlantic is Berber , not Barbarian...Barbarian is what you became after the departure of Ben Ali...That sad that you didn't even know your history.

Good for you! and in a couple months or so, especially if you are from the Kasserine area, your arabs friends that are located there will teach the rudiment de te torcher le cul avec une pierre comme eux, parceque c'est dans la sunna.

me i hate bereber culture because it's contrary of civilization
2 i see you like zin al harbin boul alih( زين الهاربين بول عليه ) not tunisia is better with out him now we can speak freely with only islam as a limit and we can insult any official like our president hi is Tartour ( طرطور )
3rd me not from kassrine i'm from sousse so i born in a city i love the city i will live in a city no way i will live in the desert like the berber

4 berber = tribalism = end of civilization so got to hell berber and tribes
You must be born in one of their harem...Arabs didn't marry north Africains, but they filled their harem with them, just like they are doing today, with the Syrian refugees. Now I understand the love that you have for them. Poor Bourguiba, he spent his lifetime to give you a dignity, and you all wasted it for a few Qatary dollars.

5 me i don't know if i'm 100 % Arabian i just followed my father family tree ( means my grandfather and his father ..... )
me i don't have any reason to hate the Arabs of the gcc what because you like bashar al na3ja and they want him down so they are enemy no they are friends and bashar he is a dictator like any other arabian nation dictator so normal we kicked ours egypt kicked theirs libya killed theirs and now bashar is falling so good yes the king of gcc are bad but there people are satisfied with them i don't care

They brought the art of "agriculture" . Who do you think introduce the cultivation of wheat in Tunisia? You arab idol? The only thing they known for is killing, thievery and burning...Just like they are doing today, in Syria.

He is a joheish, green behind the ears.
1st the Romans brought they culture and i proud of that history and culture but they end the Carthage culture
2nd i'm proud of Carthage heritage and Roman heritage and Arabic heritage
you are Algerian speak Arabic as mother language so you are Arabian
me Tunisian speak Arabic as mother language so i'm Arabian
really what the berber do they don't build cities ; Phoenician build Carthage and more cities the Romans rebuild Carthage and Arab build kairouan and Tunis and other cities and where berber in all this culture heritage only couscous

Last edited by a moderator:
They brought the art of "agriculture" . Who do you think introduce the cultivation of wheat in Tunisia? You arab idol? The only thing they known for is killing, thievery and burning...Just like they are doing today, in Syria.

ooh those bad Arabs did something wrong to you ?, are you afraid that they have raped ur ancestors ? Do you think that you are just one lost Arabian sperm ? oooh so Sad. You are mad that those ****** murderous Arabs have conquered ur land and changed ur tongue and also made you love them and come every year to their lands ? is that it ? is that why you are always whining here and there ?. Oh so so sorry baby boy being mad at the arabs does not change the fact that u were known for being a barbarian and that term was coined to you ? Huh little boy ? You are mad at arabs for changing ur tongue and u couldn't get back to speak ur language so u chose to speak the language of a nation that also raped ur ancestors ? Ooooh just sad story !

ooh those bad Arabs did something wrong to you ?, are you afraid that they have raped ur ancestors ? Do you think that you are just one lost Arabian sperm ? oooh so Sad. You are mad that those ****** murderous Arabs have conquered ur land and changed ur tongue and also made you love them and come every year to their lands ? is that it ? is that why you are always whining here and there ?. Oh so so sorry baby boy being mad at the arabs does not change the fact that u were known for being a barbarian and that term was coined to you ? Huh little boy ? You are mad at arabs for changing ur tongue and u couldn't get back to speak ur language so u chose to speak the language of a nation that also raped ur ancestors ? Ooooh just sad story !

Not really something to be proud of, the western world could rape the entire middle east if they wanted and do whatever they want, they can erase our language with a few bombs.

Not really something to be proud of, the western world could rape the entire middle east if they wanted and do whatever they want, they can erase our language with a few bombs.

hmmmm no they did that to you :), Iraq is not arab, it was arabized you among others were conquered many times !
besides the west have done so for the last 200 years. thats just how history rules. every now and then their are masters and rulers and there are servants. you guys have been servants through the history, nothing to be ashamed of that's just history

hmmmm no they did that to you :), Iraq is not arab, it was arabized you among others were conquered many times !
besides the west have done so for the last 200 years. thats just how history rules. every now and then their are masters and rulers and there are servants. you guys have been servants through the history, nothing to be ashamed of that's just history

I guess we raped you in 1990 then.. great achievement
The truth is we have not been servants, we have been the center of many empires because of the importance of this land.:smart:
However no one took the effort to conquer your great land cause it held no importance before the discovery of oil. bye agal boy

The truth is we have not been servants, we have been the center of many empires because of the importance of this land.:smart:
However no one took the effort to conquer your great land cause it held no importance before the discovery of oil. bye agal boy

I believe non of them was actually yours :l. I think that you are a shia right ?, oh I see every now and then you cry for the death of an arab, you celebrate the birth of an arab and you beat yourself in Ashura to prove that you love your master the ARAB :/. and this tradition have been going for how long ? 1300 years huh ?. I mean how fcking low can a man be ?

I believe non of them was actually yours :l. I think that you are a shia right ?, oh I see every now and then you cry for the death of an arab, you celebrate the birth of an arab and you beat yourself in Ashura to prove that you love your master the ARAB :/. and this tradition have been going for how long ? 1300 years huh ?. I mean how fcking low can a man be ?

Many were ours in ancient times you need history lessons, I am sunni but if it makes you happy put me in the rafidy category.

Many were ours in ancient times you need history lessons, I am sunni but if it makes you happy put me in the rafidy category.

doesn't matter which part of the servants you are, you are still a servants and you shall remain as so. Your countrymen will come to my land each year and pay for that. Your countrymen will come to show their obedience, slaughter an animal and will throw some rocks !
yes they will do that and shall remain as such

doesn't matter which part of the servants you are, you are still a servants and you shall remain as so. Your countrymen will come to my land each year and pay for that. Your countrymen will come to show their obedience, slaughter an animal and will throw some rocks !

What is your IQ?
We are dealing with a moron here.

doesn't matter which part of the servants you are
that's why you asked him if he was shia .. because you didn't care ? lol
you are still a servants and you shall remain as so. Your countrymen will come to my land each year and pay for that. Your countrymen will come to show their obedience, slaughter an animal and will throw some rocks !
obedience not to KSA . I guess a US muslim going there is included in your slave category ?
what a joke

that's why you asked him if he was shia .. because you didn't care ? lol

Not really, these guys are good in showing their obedience with passion.

that is not true we have destroyed the first wahabi state in the muhamed ali era the saudis have problems with any nation has great history maybe because all they ever did was run in the deserts with camels

that is not true we have destroyed the first wahabi state in the muhamed ali era the saudis have problems with any nation has great history maybe because all they ever did was run in the deserts with camels

whats your name ?, I made my point :)

Back
Top Bottom