What's new

The Bara sit in/protest at the Peshawar Governor House

http://epaper.dawn.com/2013/01/17/stories/17_01_2013_005_007.jpg
17_01_2013_005_007.jpg

Breaking:

Protesting outside Peshawar press club... police brutality..... batten charge !!! :angry:

This is precisely the problem at the core of tribal system my dear dear poster. This is the problem.

If a tribal can come to Punjab or Sindh, buy/rent a house, send kids to local school, start a business, then why on earth, an Urdu speaking Muhajir can? Why?

Because there are NO schools, No Business , no facilities why a urdu speaking mohajir come to FATA when he has a strong extortion business in Karachi along with all other facilities.

but if he is willing to live in conditions like FATA then nobody is stoping him neither there is any law to bar them

Why?

Because tribal system and traditions are outdated. FCR has kept them locked into stone age for the last 60 years.

And when someone asks to abolish this pathetic copy of African tribal ways, the strangest thing is that educated people from KPK come to defend it by hook or crook.

And that's where the disease of lawlessness is. In the minds of educated and schooled defenders of FCR and a FATA system only equalled by primitive tribals from Africa.

peace

the law had been imposed by so-called educated persons from your part of the country

come on yar.... do ask someone...one cannot enter..

atleast my experience was like this.

i live here. dont know where you live?

journo were not even allowed to cover the sit in @ governor house and then the crack down on them was brutal on part of the ANP.

Its a shame....

taking guts to accuse your holy people, eh ??

this has happened before a thousand times ....

Lol are you guys stupid, Governer of KPK is from PPP not ANP, and do you know why protest was staged at governer house, not CM house? Because FATA comes under federal authority.
Instead of talking against ANP for no reason, you people are forgetting that protest was against Army for killing of 16 innocent tribals including childern and women. Condemn pak army.
@Dance

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol are you guys stupid, Governer of KPK is from PPP not ANP, and do you know why protest was staged at governer house, not CM house? Because FATA comes under federal authority.
Instead of talking against ANP for no reason, you people are forgetting that protest was against Army for killing of 16 innocent tribals including childern and women. Condemn pak army.
@Dance

police is under CM, or is there governor raj in kpk?

@Dance
Because ANP has the governmental powers in that province to call the police. Governor post is mainly just ceremonial, CM has the power. so it's very likely that ANP called the police on these protestors. If you would have read I said I support the culprits need to be punished but there needs to be an investigation first

Situation of Pak Army..
"Naa karoon tou sala karakter dheela hai".

Leave the terrorists and you are not doing your job.
Kill the terrorists and their relatives put an innocent face and pose as if these people had done nothing wrong...

No,
You are relatives or supporters of terrorists.

I would agree with @FaujHistorian on this issue, people of tribal areas have to realize that their first priority should be the demand to abolish colonial FCR and their inclusion in mainstream pakistani system. Right now there is "jungle ka qanoon" in FATA, criminals commit crime and then run to this "ilaqa e ghair", media is not allowed by army and we dont know what exactly is happening there. I just asked it from a mohmand yesterday, media is not allowed in his area, his entire clan of 500 houses near border had to migrate elsewhere as army ordered them to evacaute and the army camp is right now occupying their houses, this is not even reported in media.
The whole idea of "being independant" is misleading, they are actually under the authority of political agent and FCR. At the cost of this so called independance they are deprived from so many rights as pakistanis. Their area has become battleground between militants and pak army, these incidents of civilian casaulties are not first and not last, they have to decide now whether they want to live as abiding citizens of pakistan or not.

Situation of Pak Army..
"Naa karoon tou sala karakter dheela hai".

Leave the terrorists and you are not doing your job.
Kill the terrorists and their relatives put an innocent face and pose as if these people had done nothing wrong...

No,
You are relatives or supporters of terrorists.

wrong. you enter a house and kill relatives, just because some of their boys have joined terrorists.... this is whats wrong !!

and we are not even sure about this in this case...

Back
Top Bottom