What's new

The apostates of Pakistan

I know CaptainJacksparrow is in mood of trolling today. In your last 24 hours posts, all I find is trolling and the sensitive threads that you feel will literally burn the members and they will start fighting with each other.

Mate, I just saw an interesting article and thought of posting it.

You'd do better to read the first line of this very article. It doesn't take kindly to India too.

For me the logic is simple, Believe in God, believe in the final Prophet and believe in every single word of the Holy Qur'an. You are a Muslim. Have a doubt in one principle mentioned above... You are either non-Muslim or going away from the boundaries of Islam (depending upon your intentions)

The question is why should they believe in the finality of muhammed when they believe in Allah himself.

Is belief in finality of muhammed more important than belief in allah ?

The question is why should they believe in the finality of muhammed when they believe in Allah himself.

Is belief in finality of muhammed more important than belief in allah ?

Illogical question that is, The Qur'an itself closed this chapter by saying Prophet Muhammad PBUH is the seal of the Prophets. The sayings of the Prophet (Hadeeth) also confirms that the Prophet said "Ana khata munabbi la nabi baad" (something like that) which meaning I am the last Prophet and there shall be no Prophet after me. Now if you interpret the verse of the Qur'an in other way or reject the sayings of the Prophet... that's another issue...

We have had discussion on these topics before... We filled hundred's of pages discussing about all this and I know that was the hidden intent of the CaptainJackSparrow to create this thread so he could laugh at Muslims fighting with each other. He was trolling since yesterday so there was no other reason why he created this thread. Anyway that's off topic again... so you will not hear anything from me on this subject

well I knew one thing . If some body don't believe the Holly prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) is the last prophet or don't believe in Quran by no means can be considered a Muslim
Not only Qadianis are considered non Muslims.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
In Quran it says Prophet Muhammad SAW is the last prophet. Therefore, these people are not Muslims.

And how do they pray? Ashuduna muhammedien rasoollallah.

They can always register as Muslims instead of as Ahmadis. They can but they don't since they consider themselves different. So it's technically them who think themselves as different

mods, i think religion shouldn,t be discussed here.... so pity hindus or indians discussing apostates or such thing....
plz end this post....

That is not the point.

Point is, who are you to accept or reject somebody's faith?

Who gave you the right?

What makes you think we need a right to have faith in anything? I can have faith in mickey mouse or reject the faith in mickey mouse.

It is a belief and snap, a belief happens its in our minds and we can reject anyone we want to.

Illogical question that is, The Qur'an itself closed this chapter by saying Prophet Muhammad PBUH is the seal of the Prophets. The sayings of the Prophet (Hadeeth) also confirms that the Prophet said "Ana khata munabbi la nabi baad" (something like that) which meaning I am the last Prophet and there shall be no Prophet after me.

The word in the Quran is Khatamun Nabiyeen - Seal of the Prophets. Problem is does this seal means "Last" or does this seal means that attestation type seal to prove good quality Prophet. Now as far as my Arabic goes (and I admit it is limited) Khatamun refers to last, and if the usage has to be on the attestation type "seal" then the usage would be Khatimun, not Khatamun.

But its all about belief, so if Ahmedis want and be unrelenting to this logic and insist Khatamun means seal of good quality not last then what can you do about logic if one word has one meaning to you and another to someone else.

You can refer back to the Quran where it says Lakum deenakum, waliyadeen (For you, your religion and to me my religion). Kahani khatam.

The word in the Quran is Khatamun Nabiyeen - Seal of the Prophets. Problem is does this seal means "Last" or does this seal means that attestation type seal to prove good quality Prophet. Now as far as my Arabic goes (and I admit it is limited) Khatamun refers to last, and if the usage has to be on the attestation type "seal" then the usage would be Khatimun, not Khatamun.

Thought I leave this with you.

Funny that Deobandis have not been able to declare their own founder Qasim Nanutwi non-Muslim for the same reason so far, yet Deobandis are the ones most fanatic about persecuting just about everyone including Ahmadis.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will put up a document on the web for all to see which will explain the Muslim position as to why we will never accept Qadianis as Muslim, ever.........

I will put up a document on the web for all to see which will explain the Muslim position as to why we will never accept Qadianis as Muslim, ever.........

Can you put up a paper on why Deobandis do not call their own founder Qasim Nanutwi a kafir/non-Muslim for his Ahmadi like beliefs? Why do Deobandis not feel ashamed to be associated with that man's madrassa, Darulaloom Deoband? What do Deobandis think of their elders who were students of this denier of finality of prophethood and did not disassociate themselves from him and some probably shared his beliefs too being his students?

There is clear discrepancy in how Deobandis are acting here.

Back
Top Bottom