What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

You're right, you don't intervene because you CAN'T, you're too weak/poor to do something like that.
we are not the coward and slave like you. You massacred a people and you go .. you pay biento been the American dog, and it is free nou n not intervene becaufe the Anous yemen not concern you been dog, went to attack israel instead of civilian killed in yemen .

clears topical in your troll

You're right, you don't intervene because you CAN'T, you're too weak/poor to do something like that.
hhhh you been the slave, the fearful, the weak ... israel you humiliate you because you bomabrder yemen been incapable of, will trolled addition, the Algerians are too strong for you

I request the intervention of the moderator, thank you to say to these trol slave and murderer remained in their rat hole and stop polluting this topic, thank you

je demande l'intervention des moderateur, merci de dire a ces trol esclave et assassin de resté dans leur trou a rat et d'arreté de polluer ce topique , merci

we are not the coward and slave like you. You massacred a people and you go .. you pay biento been the American dog, and it is free nou n not intervene becaufe the Anous yemen not concern you been dog, went to attack israel instead of civilian killed in yemen .

clears topical in your troll

hhhh you been the slave, the fearful, the weak ... israel you humiliate you because you bomabrder yemen been incapable of, will trolled addition, the Algerians are too strong for you

I request the intervention of the moderator, thank you to say to these trol slave and murderer remained in their rat hole and stop polluting this topic, thank you

je demande l'intervention des moderateur, merci de dire a ces trol esclave et assassin de resté dans leur trou a rat et d'arreté de polluer ce topique , merci

Can you just learn some decent English and grammar insted of google translate because it really looks like some 5 year old autistic kid is typing whenever i read your comments.

No offence.

Can you just learn some decent English and grammar insted of google translate because it really looks like some 5 year old autistic kid is typing whenever i read your comments.

No offence.
nothing forces you to read my comentaire by cons will mind your business

no offense

ROFL sorry I don't understand French colony language.
hhh the French colony, we hamdoulah one is free, thanks to our chouhada. you been the slave, will alos washed your mouth before talking about Algeria, was you weak and con.

it will serve your master we need you

Being a smartass wont change your english and grammar which is nothing short of an eyesour.
yes I use google translation and made 4 faith as I said, why do I put the question? stop troll ...

hhh the French colony, we hamdoulah one is free, thanks to our chouhada. you been the slave, will alos washed your mouth before talking about Algeria, was you weak and con.

it will serve your master we need you

yes I use google translation and made 4 faith as I said, why do I put the question? stop troll ...
I recommend using another site for translation it wouldn't be hard as you translate from french

scramble.jpg

first landing of the algerian superlynx helicopter on the deck of the MEKO200A

lol, you are still living in your paranoid dreams lol, retarded noob can't believe that even the Europeans hate your people lol

You are are a retard like the people you come from, European fear us for good reasons, but their women love us..
the most barbaric violent people on earth, go ask the French what they think about the Algerian scumbags living there, they just can't stop getting into fights, thug nation lol,
I can understand for good measure why the French are resentful, we are teaching them the good that come from colonization, they still have to endure us for another fifty year and then we will be even..with France

your country's poor people try to immigrate here to Italy and they get humiliated, treated like crap and deported for the bad reputation of the Algerian Berbers everywhere.
We are following our great ancestors legacy, the one who crossed the med, the Alpps anr put the Roman empire to it knees, as well as the one who Islamised southern Europe and who's name bear the entrance of the med sea, as a historical reminder that if you look for the Berbers, they will find you...

Your government's lame excuse of "not interfering in other countries business" everyone knows the Algerian losers know they will be like dogs under the command of their Saudi - Egyptian masters that's why they don't want to take any action in Libya or participate in the joint
Oh an Egyptian of the zabalin city, talk about the Berbers, the one who drove 4000 kms thru the Libyan desert with their tanks and saved the country that you are ashamed of , from speaking Hebrew. The same Berbers, who's ancestor Shashnak, went all the way to Jerusalem, defeated David and occupied Palestine. So remember, it was the Berbers that kept you from speaking Hebrew, and that was a Pheroah Berber from North Africa, that pacified pacified Palestine.

When Algeria wanted her citizen out of Yemen, she got them and pissed on the Sauds and their coalition. That is how much Algerian armed forces, think of the Sauds and the Egyptian capabilities...

Arab military force lol, stop supporting the Polisario front you hypocrites and respect your "not interfering in other countries business" crap excuse, keep living in your cocoon you will never have any real weight in the world.
We are not living in our cocoon, our zipper is always open for the one who to test our might..

Hardly...we are neither weak or broke or poor...It has been more than two months and the Sauds and their coalition still looking for their boots..Well hell, you all have been stuck without putting a boot in the ground..:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

:pop::pop::pop:

you sound like Chinese restaurant employee

:D
He is our Chinese, do you have a problem with his undercarriage?

marine600.jpg
marine601.jpg
marine602.jpg
marine603.jpg
marine604.jpg
marine605.jpg
marine607.jpg

Algerian military cadets

marine700.jpg
marine701.jpg

marine702.jpg

Algerian COS skipped the Arab force creation meeting for Qatari "ferocious falcon exercise"
marine703.jpg
marine704.jpg

I of course didn't read all the crap you wrote but i have read the first 2 lines:

"You are are a retard like the people you come from, European fear us for good reasons, but their women love us.."

Okay :) let's see, i will go ask a few of my Italiana girl friends what they think about the Algerian guys they dated in IPSIA Marelli :-) i will show you the answer privately lol

"Oh an Egyptian of the zabalin city, talk about the Berbers, the one who drove 4000 kms thru the Libyan desert with their tanks and saved the country that you are ashamed of , from speaking Hebrew. The same Berbers, who's ancestor Shashnak, went all the way to Jerusalem, defeated David and occupied Palestine. So remember, it was the Berbers that kept you from speaking Hebrew, and that was a Pheroah Berber from North Africa, that pacified pacified Palestine."

I seriously don't know what you are talking about so i'm not going to bother about asking, as for the rest of your post, i will read it some other day

Back
Top Bottom