What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

Algeria does not operate F16, that was taken during war game between Algerian Air force and Belgium Air force above Bousfer military air base .

It's a Danish F-16 not Belgian. Also, the picture was taken over Fanø in the North Sea:

The Aviationist » Must see: the entire video of the “ultimate selfie” of an F-16 pilot firing a missile

Here's the three angles of the same shot:

Fighter Wing Skrydstrup øver sammen med Air Transport Wing Aalborg air to air ved Fanø. Piloterne skyder efter brændende flares, som de varmesøgende missiler låser sig fast på. I næste uge vil piloterne øve air to ground i skydeterrænet ved Oksbøl.

Translated into English:

Fighter Wing Skrydstrup practicing with the Air Transport Wing Aalborg air-to-air on Fanoe. The pilots shooting at burning flares, as the heat-seeking missile locks onto. Next week, the pilots practice air two ground in the shooting range at Oksbøl.

It's not Alergian, It's Danish. The pic has nothing to do with Algeria or any military exercise with the Algerian Military.

Brahmos is the export variant of yakhont missile .. There is a good reason Russians are sticking with their own product instead of the export model.
Not really, although it is an offshoot of the Yakhont, it is a lot better performance and it is being developed jointly with the Russians. Algeria has the Russian version equipping her submarines..

It's a Danish F-16 not Belgian. Also, the picture was taken over Fanø in the North Sea:

The Aviationist » Must see: the entire video of the “ultimate selfie” of an F-16 pilot firing a missile

Fighter Wing Skrydstrup øver sammen med Air Transport Wing Aalborg air to air ved Fanø. Piloterne skyder efter brændende flares, som de varmesøgende missiler låser sig fast på. I næste uge vil piloterne øve air to ground i skydeterrænet ved Oksbøl.

Translated into English:

Fighter Wing Skrydstrup practicing with the Air Transport Wing Aalborg air-to-air on Fanoe. The pilots shooting at burning flares, as the heat-seeking missile locks onto. Next week, the pilots practice air two ground in the shooting range at Oksbøl.

It's not Alergian, It's Danish. The pic has nothing to do with Algeria or any military exercise with the Algerian Military.
Thanks for the info..I will remove it..

You are are a retard like the people you come from, European fear us for good reasons, but their women love us..
I can understand for good measure why the French are resentful, we are teaching them the good that come from colonization, they still have to endure us for another fifty year and then we will be even..with France

We are following our great ancestors legacy, the one who crossed the med, the Alpps anr put the Roman empire to it knees, as well as the one who Islamised southern Europe and who's name bear the entrance of the med sea, as a historical reminder that if you look for the Berbers, they will find you...

Oh an Egyptian of the zabalin city, talk about the Berbers, the one who drove 4000 kms thru the Libyan desert with their tanks and saved the country that you are ashamed of , from speaking Hebrew. The same Berbers, who's ancestor Shashnak, went all the way to Jerusalem, defeated David and occupied Palestine. So remember, it was the Berbers that kept you from speaking Hebrew, and that was a Pheroah Berber from North Africa, that pacified pacified Palestine.

When Algeria wanted her citizen out of Yemen, she got them and pissed on the Sauds and their coalition. That is how much Algerian armed forces, think of the Sauds and the Egyptian capabilities...

We are not living in our cocoon, our zipper is always open for the one who to test our might..

Hardly...we are neither weak or broke or poor...It has been more than two months and the Sauds and their coalition still looking for their boots..Well hell, you all have been stuck without putting a boot in the ground..:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

He is our Chinese, do you have a problem with his undercarriage?

View attachment 227262 View attachment 227263 View attachment 227266 View attachment 227270 View attachment 227271 View attachment 227274 View attachment 227275

Berbers souls be proud of their history .. Of men like Hannibal and your heroes and your fight against French fags!

French were the worst when it came to colonialism ... Look at Africa today... They are all speaking French today and forgotten their own cultures... Which were eroded by frenchies... More Algerians,Moroccans n Tunisisns etc should go to Europe and "colonise" them..except women.

Not really, although it is an offshoot of the Yakhont, it is a lot better performance and it is being developed jointly with the Russians. Algeria has the Russian version equipping her submarines..

Thanks for the info..I will remove it..

For submarines? I'm sorry I didn't quiet understand that.. Are you planning to equip your subs with Brahmos (which isn't a SL missile).

Berbers souls be proud of their history .. Of men like Hannibal and your heroes and your fight against French fags!

French were the worst when it came to colonialism ... Look at Africa today... They are all speaking French today and forgotten their own cultures... Which were eroded by frenchies... More Algerians,Moroccans n Tunisisns etc should go to Europe and "colonise" them..except women.

For submarines? I'm sorry I didn't quiet understand that.. Are you planning to equip your subs with Brahmos (which isn't a SL missile).

Hannibal was a Punic Carthaginian (Semite) and not a Berber. Besides Berbers are a minority in Northern Africa and most people are Arab-Berber mixtures. Aside from that Arabs and Berbers are related people to begin with.

His obsession with Arabs is his own mental problem. Algerians are our brothers and sisters and that won't ever change regardless of his constant barking and trolling.

Translated into English:

It's not the first time that he posts photos and videos from other armies.

Last edited:
Hannibal was a Punic Carthaginian (Semite) and not a Berber. Besides Berbers are a minority in Northern Africa and most people are Arab-Berber mixtures. Aside from that Arabs and Berbers are related people to begin with.

His obsession with Arabs is his own mental problem. Algerians are our brothers and sisters and that won't ever change regardless of his constant barking and trolling.

I doubt Hannibal had anything to do with arabs though .. Just sayin ..

I doubt Hannibal had anything to do with arabs though .. Just sayin ..

Who said that? Arabs are/were not the only Semites you know? Fact is that Hannibal was a Punic Carthagian (Semite) and spoke Punic (a Semitic language) as his mother tongue and his ancestors were from the ME. He was no Berber. Besides the ancestors of all modern-day Arabs belonged to various ancient Semitic and Hamitic peoples (Afro-Asiatic speaking peoples - oldest language family in the world by far) and before that other peoples that are unknown to modern history. The ME and North Africa regions were the first regions of the world to be inhabited outside of Southern and Eastern Africa.

The above is clear.

Anyway we are off-topic. Let us hope that our friend sticks to posting photos and videos from the Algerian army and not foreign armies, lol.

Last edited:
I am talking about the Russian Yakhount. The Brahmos will be for the SU30MKA

Boustila, Algeria's Gendarmerie Boss receiving AFRICOM Chief.
marine745.jpg

Algeria received Iskander missiles in 2013

This is was reported in the UN register on conventional weapons.

Algeria has never been fond of ballistic or tactical missiles, merely 7 Frog missiles were acquired there thirty years and some copies of the Scud missiles , that as ended as air target targets for the air force.

The export version of the Iskander, has a range of 300 km for ballistic missiles and can deliver a load of 800 kg with an accuracy of 4-8m of the target. I can be used for land and sea target.
source:secretdifa3.net

247 Fuchs II already assembled in Algeria

The figure was revealed by Rheinmetall AG, which builds the assembly kits of Fuchs II, during a question-and-answer session with the representatives of the shareholders.
Of the 980 units sold, 247 units were assembled in Algeria , replied the leadership of German industrial giant.

It also appears as the document shows,that a new order, worth 700 million euro was spent on the Algerian assembly plant. However, it is not indicated, if additional vehicles will be produced beyond the 980 units.

source: secretdifa3.net

what is the direction algeria is taking?? why receive africom chief??
It is just part of yearly consultation that both conduct. Algeria is always against Africom to take foot in Africa, I believe that the visit has to do with the chaos in Libya.

I will not make off topic but it is not Arabic at all .... the Amazigh (Berber) are in the majority, there may very Arab-Berber.

to air defense, Algeria has PMU2 s-300 and S-400 biento. Then there are Pantsir S-1 janus and the biento BukM2.

made in Algeria is not even 50% of the modernization of the whole army

Algeria expressed interest in purchasing helicopters Ka-52 "Alligator"
The army and the military-industrial complex
June 23, 14:22 UTC + 3
Helicopter demonstration set this summer .
4034792.jpg

Ka-52 "Alligator"
© Yuri Smityuk / TASS
MOSCOW, June 23. / TASS /. Algeria is interested in acquiring Russian Ka-52 helicopters. Such data are contained in the annex №2 "List of transactions" Kamov "company annual report for last year. Committment of the acquisition was signed in 2014.

Back
Top Bottom