What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

Algeria doesn't intervene in other countries business, yeah right, but they will support the Polisario front any day,
dissociative identity disorder
we not intervene in another country. or your saw Algeria intervene? we support the Sahrawi for their decolonication teritoire, his was always our préincipe, as support palestine

Algeria doesn't intervene in other countries business, yeah right, but they will support the Polisario front any day,
dissociative identity disorder
At least they are not mercenaries for hire like yours...When Algeria was coaching the Polisario, Morocco was bleeding that H2 was forced to sign a peace with the RASD..The Sauds paid Sissi over $6Billions and they are still waiting for tangible results..They bet on a dead horse..I guess the 50% losses suffered in the 60's from the Houdhis , still give a nightmare to shorty pharaoh and to Egypt as a whole.

Last edited:
Note that Tunisia and Libya are weak country for now.

turkey and a sponsor of TERRORISM, Algeria to comercial good relationship with Turkey. but not alliance, turkey and israel has already sold and American.
pakistan on I will like a partnership Algeria pakistan, iran, china .... :)

google translate is strong with this one

Libya is a total chaos, Tunisia has her hand full with domestic terrorists returning fron Libya, Syria and Irak , and Algeria will never put her troops under a foreign command firstly, and secondly will never send her troops to fight in a country to restore a government.

Algeria is a member of the non-allied 77, I can't see Algeria changing her policies to join a group, I think neutrality will a cornerstone of her foreign policy. Tunisia and Algeria have always strong strategic ties.

Language does not define one's roots...the real Algerian language is "darja" the spoken local dialect that 100% of the population uses and understand...Classical arabic was taught in Algeria after the independance of the country and few after 60 years of independance masters it..French is still the dominant language in business. Several berber language are still spoken and used in daily life despite the government hurdles to mute it.

North Africa is all berbers. They are muslims, but Berbers, more tuned to the west than to the East.

The Bush plan of the greater Middle east is being put forward and we can see it now in Iraq. We are living the her dismemberment. I am afraid that Syria, Egypt, Libya and KSA will be living the same fate.
Nice to see the policies of Algeria. I am not so sure but Pakistan is now forming up itself to become a real sovereign country not listening to any Power at all. I hope Pakistan will become a Free but good country for its people. Pakistan might be working but it should work day and night to send back about 7+ Million Illegal people living in the country since 3 decades or so. Like Afghans, Tajisks, Uzbiks, Begalis, Burmese and may be others too like Iranis.

Also, if people who are Armed and wanted to join the ME war should also be allowed to leave the country for ever with their families which might also result in passive migration from Pakistan like about 50+ Million would be moving to ME. ME doesn't have a good population figure at all and have a great land mass who needs cheap labor. So these 50 Million people can easily become one.

Nice to see the policies of Algeria. I am not so sure but Pakistan is now forming up itself to become a real sovereign country not listening to any Power at all. I hope Pakistan will become a Free but good country for its people. Pakistan might be working but it should work day and night to send back about 7+ Million Illegal people living in the country since 3 decades or so. Like Afghans, Tajisks, Uzbiks, Begalis, Burmese and may be others too like Iranis.

Also, if people who are Armed and wanted to join the ME war should also be allowed to leave the country for ever with their families which might also result in passive migration from Pakistan like about 50+ Million would be moving to ME. ME doesn't have a good population figure at all and have a great land mass who needs cheap labor. So these 50 Million people can easily become one.
I will not make off topic. but about pakistan, you can not be a free country while there are American base. it allow bomabrder the population drone strike and the Pakistani and unable arresters government.

pakistan has rejected the American no basis Etrangére should be in Pakistan and is like his that Pakistan will become a sovereign country

At least they are not mercenaries for hire like yours...When Algeria was coaching the Polisario, Morocco was bleeding that H2 was forced to sign a peace with the RASD..The Sauds paid Sissi over $6Billions and they are still waiting for tangible results..They bet on a dead horse..I guess the 50% losses suffered in the 60's from the Houdhis , still give a nightmare to shorty pharaoh and to Egypt as a whole.

What a pathetic schizophrenic person like your government lol

google translate is strong with this one
What is your problem? He is not the only one who is using google translate. His answer is clear for anyone to understand..why don't you live it at that...

What a pathetic schizophrenic person like your government lol
We are...Look yourself in the mirror and the country that you are ashamed of, that you have to hide behind Italian flag! Get lost...

marine320.jpg

First Algerian made fuch displayed by by the Algerian republican guards
marine321.jpg

Algerian troops maning the south borders display arms, amunitions and sattelite phone captured on killed terrorists
marine323.jpg
marine326.jpg
marine326.png
marine324.jpg

What are vehicles in second picture ?
German Fuchs-2 made in Algeria...These are the very first produced used by a special unit of the republican guards.

Algerian female police unit...
marine332.jpg

Last edited:
First pictures of the landing craft Made in Algeria

A picture shows two landing craft built, Algeria in Oran for the BDSL Kalaat Beni Abbes.

These landing crafts that are based on the plans of Vittoria C828. They have the ability to unload 30 tons of equipment and personnel over a distance of 15 nautical miles with a strong defense capability. With a 20m hull length , it allows allows the transport of two light armored vehicles or a heavy tank with troops and equipment.

The production of these landing craft was made locally and would be part of a technology transfer include in the BDSL contract.

We are...Look yourself in the mirror and the country that you are ashamed of, that you have to hide behind Italian flag! Get lost...

lol, you are still living in your paranoid dreams lol, retarded noob can't believe that even the Europeans hate your people lol, the most barbaric violent people on earth, go ask the French what they think about the Algerian scumbags living there, they just can't stop getting into fights, thug nation lol, your country's poor people try to immigrate here to Italy and they get humiliated, treated like crap and deported for the bad reputation of the Algerian Berbers everywhere.

Your government's lame excuse of "not interfering in other countries business" everyone knows the Algerian losers know they will be like dogs under the command of their Saudi - Egyptian masters that's why they don't want to take any action in Libya or participate in the joint Arab military force lol, stop supporting the Polisario front you hypocrites and respect your "not interfering in other countries business" crap excuse, keep living in your cocoon you will never have any real weight in the world.

Back
Top Bottom