What's new

The 23 FC fallen soldiers. watch and decide

I just stopped watching after a minute. Feeling too angry, too sad, too p.issed off to watch it further. I am so happt that these animals are being killed by Pakistan army in the latest operation. I hope they get to die a more gruesome death than our brave security forces who have been martyred and InshAllah will go to Heaven. Ameen.

:hitwall:

Same breed of monster now found all over Middle East. A huge social awareness needed in ME. God know who is providing them money to raise thousands of these monster. Its strange how the hell these monster travel from Pakistan to Syria, Libya and Iraq. They have their own airline or what ....

It's why the peace talks have been called off. The recent visits by US military officials suggest to me that the US and Pakistan are planning to make sure that both sides of the border are secure in NW, so when a large scale operation does occur, there will be little chance of militants escaping to Afghanistan unharmed. Plus the PAF, which has generally stayed out of this conflict, becoming more active in recent weeks, tells me that the area is being softened up for an operation.

It's why the peace talks have been called off. The recent visits by US military officials suggest to me that the US and Pakistan are planning to make sure that both sides of the border are secure in NW, so when a large scale operation does occur, there will be little chance of militants escaping to Afghanistan unharmed. Plus the PAF, which has generally stayed out of this conflict, becoming more active in recent weeks, tells me that the area is being softened up for an operation.
Recently PAF recieve some new gadgets for surgical strike. So, now they are on duty. Plus in the absense of drones West want to see how PAF perform.

Can someone private message me the link to the video or pics initially posted since they are now removed by mod. Thank you

Pakistan needs to talk to these Animals in the language they understand. Show no mercy and take no prisoners. The goal should be to obliterate these beasts and rid the planet of these pests. No good will come out of dealing with these Animals in a humanitarian way because they are oblivious to that language and trait.

Pakistan needs a real offensive. These airstrikes or military operations are just not enough.

Whichever group recently killed the top taliban dog in an ambush did it right. Special ops/ SSG need to blend in with civilians, gain intel on coming and going leaders and kill them mercilessly just like yesterday's event. Kill leaders as examples so others stay in their cave.

Even better if they can infiltrate into these groups and assassinate them from inside, track their movements, find their nests. Doing so will grow fear and mistrust among TTP members and will help in breaking infrastructure down into tiny bits for easier cleanup.

So far 40+9+38+3=90

So far 90 Talibastards are butchered for the death of 23 Shaheeb FC troops.

But i want atleast 50 talibas-tards to be killed for one FC.

Meanwhile those TTP's in the prison should be handed over to the families of Shaheen FC-fallen soldiers along with 2 litre of petrol and eventually all of them should be burned alive in public

Graphic Removed.

Pakistani govt want to have peace deal with these animals.?.
not Pak govt but some stupid n Blind parties withing pak who are supporting #TTP at any cost to pakistan, #PTI n #JI are fore runners of such supporters ....#IK n #Manawar sab still dont seems to get the reality n cant come out of their biased n falsified belifs

Back
Top Bottom