What's new

The 23 FC fallen soldiers. watch and decide

Mr their was no TTP until our Army went in and bombarded Tribal areas which led to creation of TTP so the thing which started this thing was Army operations so the thing which started the cancer is not going to solve it no matter how much you try the same option so better first get rid of the reason which resulted in eruption of whole problem
Again, Zarwan, dont try to chew the words. I have already mentioned, no ifs and buts. Develop some spine, and declare your association with the terrorist outfit TTP (alias JI/JUI) or come on Pakistan's side. What lead to what does not justify criminals acts of TTP (alias JI/JUI). In one of my posts, I have already debunked the myth about ISI/PA abandoned Taliban. So that excuse is not going to cut it.

Warning Graphic image
Personal discretion advice

Link copy paste
http :// TTP Released the Video of 23 FC Soldiers Murder. - YouTube

Pakistani govt want to have peace deal with these animals.?.
astaghfirullah
may PAF kill hundreds of these pigs.
@Zarvan what are your thoughts? do you think we should talk to these people?

on tuesday paF killed another 30 of these pigs may they rot in hell.
god bless pakistan army and their families. may allah give them the patience and strength to finish off these talibastards once and for all.

Last edited:
Extremely gruesome video, I don't think there can be any peace talks with these Talibaboons, they are worse than the devil. Go Pakistan Army we are with you all the way to finish the worse kind of monsters.
astaghfirullah
may PAF kill hundreds of these pigs.
@Zarvan what are your thoughts? do you think we should talk to these people?

on tuesday pay killed another 30 of these pigs may they rot in hell.
god bless pakistan army and their families. may allah give them the patience and strength to finish off these talibastards once and for all.

Sorry for the late reply bro, I don't own Koolio's but I have been a few times, its pretty good, I guess you have been there?

As for the TTP extremely gruesome video, I don't think there can be any peace talks with these Tali-baboons, they are worse than the devil. Go Pakistan Army we are with you all the way to finish the worse kind of monsters.

Extremely gruesome video, I don't think there can be any peace talks with these Talibaboons, they are worse than the devil. Go Pakistan Army we are with you all the way to finish the worse kind of monsters.

Sorry for the late reply bro, I don't own Koolio's but I have been a few times, its pretty good, I guess you have been there?

As for the TTP extremely gruesome video, I don't think there can be any peace talks with these Tali-baboons, they are worse than the devil. Go Pakistan Army we are with you all the way to finish the worse kind of monsters.
i went there a few times for diner lol when i was in uk its a catchy name.

jazakullah chair brother lol very nice gift indeed. i hope dozens more of these pigs are killed in upcoming days.
sure they will be, slaghutered like carrots!
GREEN BRIGADE, was & is the best solution, cause it has the experince, of everything, not like regular troops, just comming out of bracks

sure they will be, slaghutered like carrots!
GREEN BRIGADE, was & is the best solution, cause it has the experince, of everything, not like regular troops, just comming out of bracks
well good job green brigade. you can't slaughter carrots lol. say that they will be slaughtered like pigs. it is more insulting.

well good job green brigade. you can't slaughter carrots lol. say that they will be slaughtered like pigs. it is more insulting.
this whole idea of GREEN BRIGADE was from shaheed col. IMAMM !
friend thats the difference, between them & us, we never insulted any dead ones?

These criminals have the audacity to video tape and post on social media their completely despicable acts of desecration of human remains. They have already killed the unarmed ‘prisoners of war’ by beheading them. Why do they have to show the world their heinous acts? Just so they can install extreme fear in the common people. What surprises me is that there are still some who would not condemn these animals who have no respect for humanity. Time has come for them to realize and give up on their evil ideologies and join the main stream societies to build peace in the region soon or get completely eliminated.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil/ur

Its strange why no one has questioned that why efforts were not made in 4 years to free those soldiers. Either ISI simply assumed them dead or they simply didn't care

this whole idea of GREEN BRIGADE was from shaheed col. IMAMM !
friend thats the difference, between them & us, we never insulted any dead ones?
so this green brigade is a covert group of retired army personal? they carry out the extra judicial killings of the enemies of pakistan? and col. imam was behind them?
who funds them? how many in numbers? any source that can actually confirm?
if your prat of them then can you upload any videos of you guys killing the talibaastards?

These criminals have the audacity to video tape and post on social media their completely despicable acts of desecration of human remains. They have already killed the unarmed ‘prisoners of war’ by beheading them. Why do they have to show the world their heinous acts? Just so they can install extreme fear in the common people. What surprises me is that there are still some who would not condemn these animals who have no respect for humanity. Time has come for them to realize and give up on their evil ideologies and join the main stream societies to build peace in the region soon or get completely eliminated.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil/ur
perhaps drones strikes need to be stepped up as well now.
we don't want to have peace with these ttp scums.
i hope you guys block these bastards from escaping to afghanistan.

so this green brigade is a covert group of retired army personal? they carry out the extra judicial killings of the enemies of pakistan? and col. imam was behind them?
who funds them? how many in numbers? any source that can actually confirm?
if your prat of them then can you upload any videos of you guys killing the talibaastards?
as its a oldest of doctrines "COVER THE FACE ATTACK THE BASE" no records, no details thats the beauty of it?
its the best option, to really cut the MOLES danger, which was the biggest factor faced by PAKARMY in FATA?
as you remember, many of terrorists hits against PA, were because of low level MOLES inside?
just a few, of us are conected with higher ones in active duties?
& only for emergency!
now look what our enemy is saying?lolzzz

TTP rejects govt’s call for unconditional ceasefire
FROM THE NEWSPAPER
530d4bf643822.jpeg

TTP spokesman Shahidullah Shahid. — File Photo
Published 2014-02-26 07:01:55
0 Comment(s)
Print
MIRAMSHAH: The outlawed Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan has rejected the government’s call for an unconditional ceasefire. “If this is what we have to do, we would have done it 10 years ago,” TTP’s spokesman Shahidullah Shahid said on Tuesday.

“It is the government which has waged a war against us and it is for the government to end it now. Let the government hold fire and we shall follow suit,” he told this correspondent.

He blamed intelligence agencies for Monday’s killing of its senior commander Asmatullah Shaheen Bhittani.

He said Shaheen Bhittani, whom he described as a colleague and a veteran of jihad, had been on the hit list of intelligence agencies.

He said that there had been a few other incidents of killing of TTP commanders and his organisation suspected them to be the handiwork of the agencies. “This is a drone’s alternative. Now we are being hunted through ground drones.”

Back
Top Bottom