What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

what do you think of this man can he make this ??? is it possible o_O

This guy doesn't disclose any technical information. He says an air vehicle that uses air to create it's energy. The only technology I know of that uses air to create energy without fuel is Lithium Air batteries. Which is still in development and has a minimum of 5 years before it can be commercialized. His innovations look like wishfull thinking. By the way what's with his uniform, is it an officer's uniform?

This guy doesn't disclose any technical information. He says an air vehicle that uses air to create it's energy. The only technology I know of that uses air to create energy without fuel is Lithium Air batteries. Which is still in development and has a minimum of 5 years before it can be commercialized. His innovations look like wishfull thinking. By the way what's with his uniform, is it an officer's uniform?
Sir,
It could be he is trying to make this aircraft very fast which would not require fuel to burn rather it would automatically cause the air to react in such a way that it compresses to a point where it itself ignites (Burning air alone). Still this is unheard of but is it possible because how will it work if it is stationary? Unless and until this person is saying that there is a chemical reaction which could produce this kind of thrust and also be available in abundance in the air.

Sir,
It could be he is trying to make this aircraft very fast which would not require fuel to burn rather it would automatically cause the air to react in such a way that it compresses to a point where it itself ignites (Burning air alone - not possible). Still this is unheard of but is it possible because how will it work if it is stationary? Unless and until this person is saying that ther
e is a chemical reaction which could produce this kind of thrust and also be available in abundance in the air.

My friend what you are mentining already exists and it is called SCRAMJET and its derivatives. However as you have said it has to be taken to an already very high speed before it can start working with the ram air that enters it due to it's high speed. In which case you don't need the compressor stage that the jet engine employs. And it is achieved by droping it from a speeding jet plane.

Turbo_ram_scramjet_comparative_diagram.svg

Last edited:
When I look carefully at the papers he is holding in his hands, they show a very roughly sketched fighter jet, and a usual low bypass turbofan. How is that gonna work without fuel? There is no way (that I know of).
hasannuseyin3.jpg

Anything is possible, as we human civilization are still taking baby steps about technology with a century of history of it. My prediction about next few milleniums is scientists will discover that the some "solid" theories and rules of science are wrong/missing. The minds which think outside of the box will break the rules. Anyway this gentleman who holds 2 pieces of A4 papers may be one of them, he is not an engineer, he need to get lot of help from universities to prove his concept. On the paper everything maybe quiet well but in real life conditions things may change. What he needs to do is to work with scientists and make the theory and concept simulated by powerful CPU's. Hopefully then the state helps him to build the prototype.

I love such people with a different kind of mind who use papers as computer simulator, my father is one of them, he was a tank technician ( not engineer ) and has lot of concepts, once he told me that he discovered a way to fix some kind of tank engine problem when he was an ambitious young tech, his concept would decrease maintenance fee's more than half but his superiors with zero-vision ignored him for obvious reasons. Today still he is working on projects with A4 papers which he said a totally different type of car mechanism. :)

Anything is possible, as we human civilization are still taking baby steps about technology with a century of history of it. My prediction about next few milleniums is scientists will discover that the some "solid" theories and rules of science are wrong/missing. The minds which think outside of the box will break the rules. Anyway this gentleman who holds 2 pieces of A4 papers may be one of them, he is not an engineer, he need to get lot of help from universities to prove his concept. On the paper everything maybe quiet well but in real life conditions things may change. What he needs to do is to work with scientists and make the theory and concept simulated by powerful CPU's. Hopefully then the state helps him to build the prototype.

I love such people with a different kind of mind who use papers as computer simulator, my father is one of them, he was a tank technician ( not engineer ) and has lot of concepts, once he told me that he discovered a way to fix some kind of tank engine problem when he was an ambitious young tech, his concept would decrease maintenance fee's more than half but his superiors with zero-vision ignored him for obvious reasons. Today still he is working on projects with A4 papers which he said a totally different type of car mechanism. :)

I do like thinking outside box and I have many ideas that need a bit of experimenting to prove or disprove but if they turn out to be correct then they can be revolutionary. Our state has fallen short in evaluating and supporting innovation so far. They have kept supporting academic work and some lucky companies along with some companies in the defence industry but nothing for the crazy scientist. Which is a good way of turning the scientist into a Super Villain.

Last edited:
Turkey To Select Foreign Partner for Fighter Program

ANKARA — In one of the most critical stages shaping its indigenous fighter jet program, the Turkish government plans to select a foreign partner by 2016, officials said.

The foreign partner would be expected to support the approximately four-year planned designing phase of the program dubbed F-X, the officials said.

One senior procurement official said the contract involving the foreign partner would be around US $1 billion.

Early in March, Turkey's procurement agency, the Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM), released a request for information (RFI) for the F-X program. A number of international aerospace manufacturers have replied to the RFI, the official said, including BAE Systems, Saab, China's Shenyang Aircraft Corp., Airbus Germany, Alenia and Sierra Nevada Corp. (SNC)

"These potential bidders have expressed their interest to our request for information. There may be others that can come into the bidding picture at the request for proposal stage," said the official.

One potential bidder, US-based SNC, in May won a Turkish contract for the redesign, development and production of an initial batch of 50 regional jets with civilian and military use.

The contract, estimated at between $1.5 billion and $2 billion, aims to produce indigenous Turkish jet and turboprop aircraft based on SNC's Dornier 328 and 628 platforms.

Procurement officials expect the F-X program to gain pace after parliamentary elections June 7. "This is a program that goes with the tag 'priority,'" said one official familiar with the program.

SSM defined in the RFI document the scope of the fighter program as "indigenous design, development and production activities of the first Turkish fighter aircraft to meet Turkish Armed Forces' next generation fighter requirements and replace the existing F-16 fighter fleet starting from 2030s."

SSM officials said the release of the RFIdocument was intended "to see which companies would be willing to take part and which capabilities will be offered."

A joint committee of Air Force and SSM officials have already started work on the program at an office building belonging to Tusas, Turkey's aerospace company.

Turkey's top procurement panel, the Defense Industry Executive Committee, chaired by Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, decided Jan. 7 to go ahead with the F-X program after reviewing its feasibility.

Other members of the committee are Defense Minister Ismet Yilmaz, Chief of Military General Staff Gen. Necdet Ozel and chief procurement official, Ismail Demir, head of SSM.

Davutoglu said that a twin-engine model would be pursued in the national fighter aircraft program. But procurement officials say this [twin-engine] is not an "irreversible" idea.

, released a request for information (RFI) for the F-X program. A number of international aerospace manufacturers have replied to the RFI, the official said, including BAE Systems, Saab, China's Shenyang Aircraft Corp., Airbus Germany, Alenia and Sierra Nevada Corp. (SNC)

o_Oo_Oare they gonna to offer J-31 to Turkey for this project, same as HQ-9 for national air defence project `??

o_Oo_Oare they gonna to offer J-31 to Turkey for this project, same as HQ-9 for national air defence project `??

No, Turkey wants a new platform for TFX so that Know How is gained. Turkey has all the Know How on hammering metal (Assembling) .. A partner to lower development risk ((like Altay, T-129, AselFlir-300T.. etc etc) is required like the article states...

Twin Engine multirole fighter, possibly not carrier capable, cause F-35 is on the way (STOL); but who will deliver the engines ?

Back
Top Bottom