What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Let's first produce an engine for the Hurkus, then we can worry about the TFX

According to the Roadmap Turkey will be Capable to finish the Development of an 20 -30 KN Engine for a UCAV, I see no big Deal that in this Timeframe a Engine for Hurkus will also be ready !

FB-22_p0210001.JPG

a bomber variant would be great all my dreams would come true.. :D

So, do we delay TFX to make an engine for Hurkuş first, good idea!

Hurkuş engine is not critical and can be just purchased from suppliers.

a bomber variant would be great all my dreams would come true.. :D

The Bomber Variant should have the Capabilitiy of multiple launching ALCM and supersonic ASHM super like the B-1 or Tu-160. This Capabillity would supplement surface and sub launched Gezgin CM and would enable TurAF to conduct strike on strategic Targets(Airfield, Industry, Raffinery, Ports etc.) who Threateh interests in the Straigth of Gibraltar/Sahara Region and arabian Sea !

article-f0be76f5-e5ab-4e60-988d-db06f92a31a7-6U0LCG55F-HSK1-61_634x387.jpg

map-arabian-sea.jpg

Last edited:
13 Mart 2015 Cuma
TURKISH FIGHTER AIRCRAFT (TF-X) PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT OF REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI)

Savunma Sanayii Müsteşarlığı

SSM, opens door for joint production on TF-X Project
fx-530x460.jpg

Undersecretariat for Defence Industries (SSM) announced Request of Information (RFI) for Turkish National Fighter (TF-X) Program. According to RFI, the first Turkish Fighter Aircraft will replace the existing F-16 Fighter fleet starting from 2030’s. Companies/organizations which are capable to design, develop and/or manufacture 5th Generation Fighter Aircraft are called to fill the form.

C4 Magazine

Last edited:
Yeap, that's most important part. Finally the discussions regarding "if it going to be 4th or 4.5th or 5th generation" can end.

It is gonna be a 5th gen aircraft which will replace F-16 fleet

Replacement in 2030, is first flight still scheduled to take place on the 100th anniversary of the Turkish Republic ?

Replacement in 2030, is first flight still scheduled to take place on the 100th anniversary of the Turkish Republic ?
Yeah, i remember that i heard something like that....

I dunno when i look at how we developed ANKA, i get a little discouraged.

I think our jet must have thrust vectoring nozzles...

And i think PAK FA's nozzles are far better... F-22 has only 2 way nozzles (up & down) but PAK FA has 360 degrees nozzles... With this nozzles our jet will have a superb agility...

Guys we will be able to use SOM-J on our F-35s...

But will we able to use these too...

- HGK
- KGK
- LGK

As i remember the 3 above will be avaliable too...

- NEB
- SOM & variants
- 2 AA missiles
- ATMACA( I don't know if it will be used on fighter jets)

???

Guys we will be able to use SOM-J on our F-35s...

But will we able to use these too...

- HGK
- KGK
- LGK

As i remember the 3 above will be avaliable too...

- NEB
- SOM & variants
- 2 AA missiles
- ATMACA( I don't know if it will be used on fighter jets)

???

AG guided bombs in Turkish defence industry reached a vast of different variants that I think officials have bats in the belfry to code a proper names.

HGK
HGK-2
HGK-3
HGK-4
HGK-L1
HGK-L2
HGK-NEB
HGK-L-NEB
LGB-1
LGB-2
LGB-NEB
LGK-1
LGK-2
LGK-NEB
KGK-82
KGK-83
KGK-L-82
KGK-L-83
KGK-NEB
MB
:undecided:

Roketsan's LGK
ScreenShot033_zps64f2f419.jpg

Aselsan's LGB
AselsanLGBdesign.jpg

Turkey should team up with other advanced Muslim countries to make a good powerful engine for their fighter planes, the same with avionics and electronics suites.
If everything revolves around the engine, than that must be prioritized.

Turkey should team up with other advanced Muslim countries to make a good powerful engine for their fighter planes, the same with avionics and electronics suites.
If everything revolves around the engine, than that must be prioritized.

Which Muslim country should we team up to develop a powerfull engine for TF-X ? Is there any country that have serious infastructure to develop an engine Turkey requires ? Why should we team up to develop avionic/electronics, While Turkey's Aselsan is providing state of art electronic and avionics for already flying aerial platforms ? I didn't get some points.

Back
Top Bottom