What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Turn this thing into a 4.5++ Jet. At least Block 1.

Like the South Koreans are doing it with the KF-X.

Block 1 with stealth elements and inferior engines. Future Blocks will include internal bays and superior engines. Order the best possible engine from Russia and develop your own NG Engine over the next 10-15 years. Block 3/4 can then be equiped with internal bays, more stealth elements and engines that actually can take advantage of it. If European countries are willing to work order engines from the UK.

This Jet could replace parts of our Air Force already in the mid 2020s and future Blocks would be ready with Turkish engines in the beginning or mid 2030s.

We don't need the best available jets.

We can cover every single operation theatre with our future Air Defence Systems (S-400, Hisar U, Hisar-O, Hisar-A, Korkut, Siper, TF-2000) be it the black sea, Balkans, Aegan Sea, Thracia, Caucus, Middle East, Mediterranean. We will always have the superior hand in the air because of that, no jet in the world will able to compensate for that from any country around us. Not Greece, not Russia, not Iraq, not Iran, not Israel, not Syria, not SA, no one.

And I think the Air Force nows this, that is why they aren't bothered with the threats from the US.
That is not how fighter design works. You are proposing that we first build a motor bike and then turn it into a car by adding more wheels.

And are you seriously saying we will have air superiority when over Russia? Also, Israel has F-35s and Greece and SA will get them within a decade. You are seriously underestimating the most advanced fighter jet in the world.

That is not how fighter design works. You are proposing that we first build a motor bike and then turn it into a carby adding more tires.

And are you seriously saying we will have air superiority when over Russia? Also, Israel has F-35s and Greece and SA will get them within a decade. You are seriously underestimating the most advanced fighter jet in the world.

Nah you are overestimating it by a lot.

Also I think I'm gonna go with the South-Koreans on how to build planes instead of a dude on the internet. Or are you gonna email them and tell them how they are wrong with their KF-X?

we first build a motor bike and then turn it into a carby adding more tires.

Is here a facepalm emoji?

I don't think that renouncing the internal bay for "Block.1" would make it that much earlier available.

Nah you are overestimating it by a lot.

Also I think I'm gonna go with the South-Koreans on how to build planes instead of a dude on the internet. Or are you gonna email them and tell them how they are wrong with their KF-X?
Who said KFX is going to be a 5th gen fighter with internal weapon bays?

Is here a facepalm emoji?
I wish there was

Who said KFX is going to be a 5th gen fighter with internal weapon bays?

I wish there was

The South Koreans, but thanks for showing me how good of an "professional" you are that you have no idea what is going around in the world. Next time if you have no idea, you should keep your hands off the keyboard. Or maybe better inform yourself about the industry you claim to work in. But who knows what you work as even. The Janitor or Coffe Boy has the same entry card/badge as the head engineer of a Branch.

"AdDiNg TiReS tO mAkE iT a CaR!"

Now gonna add you to my ignore list cause everytime I see your posts it's some no sense shit that a street dog could have shit out. Maybe give it a bit more effort before posting so the quality of this Forum doesn't go down even more. How about that?

I don't think that renouncing the internal bay for "Block.1" would make it that much earlier available.

It is not about renouncing the internal bay. That would help with the time frame it is about the engine. It is all of it compiled. Time to perfect the radar cross section, waiting for the right engines, perfecting the internal bay, developing racks for the internal bay. This way you could shave off a couple of years for the Block 1 and supplement your Air Force with a modern jet while in background work on the engines, hull and everything else ingrained in a 5th gen Jet is going on. There is a reason the South Koreans have taken this option. Because they don't want to delay the jet by waiting 10-12 years for the engine to be ready. This way we could bypass the same problem while helping an already aging Air Force in 6-7 years instead of 10-13.

Another option would be to expand Hürjet's operational areas by making it bigger and heavier by a bit.

One of these would alleviate some of the pressure that the Air Force is facing.

The South Koreans, but thanks for showing me how good of an "professional" you are that you have no idea what is going around in the world. Next time if you have no idea, you should keep your hands off the keyboard. Or maybe better inform yourself about the industry you claim to work in. But who knows what you work as even. The Janitor or Coffe Boy has the same entry card/badge as the head engineer of a Branch.

"AdDiNg TiReS tO mAkE iT a CaR!"

Now gonna add you to my ignore list cause everytime I see your posts it's some no sense shit that a street dog could have shit out. Maybe give it a bit more effort before posting so the quality of this Forum doesn't go down even more. How about that?

It is not about renouncing the internal bay. That would help with the time frame it is about the engine. It is all of it compiled. Time to perfect the radar cross section, waiting for the right engines, perfecting the internal bay, developing racks for the internal bay. This way you could shave off a couple of years for the Block 1 and supplement your Air Force with a modern jet while in background work on the engines, hull and everything else ingrained in a 5th gen Jet is going on. There is a reason the South Koreans have taken this option. Because they don't want to delay the jet by waiting 10-12 years for the engine to be ready. This way we could bypass the same problem while helping an already aging Air Force in 6-7 years instead of 10-13.

Another option would be to expand Hürjet's operational areas by making it bigger and heavier by a bit.

One of these would alleviate some of the pressure that the Air Force is facing.
Apparently Emilé Borel was right about the monkeys

Turn this thing into a 4.5++ Jet. At least Block 1.

Like the South Koreans are doing it with the KF-X.

Block 1 with stealth elements and inferior engines. Future Blocks will include internal bays and superior engines. Order the best possible engine from Russia and develop your own NG Engine over the next 10-15 years. Block 3/4 can then be equiped with internal bays, more stealth elements and engines that actually can take advantage of it. If European countries are willing to work order engines from the UK.

This Jet could replace parts of our Air Force already in the mid 2020s and future Blocks would be ready with Turkish engines in the beginning or mid 2030s.

We don't need the best available jets.

We can cover every single operation theatre with our future Air Defence Systems (S-400, Hisar U, Hisar-O, Hisar-A, Korkut, Siper, TF-2000) be it the black sea, Balkans, Aegan Sea, Thracia, Caucus, Middle East, Mediterranean. We will always have the superior hand in the air because of that, no jet in the world will able to compensate for that from any country around us. Not Greece, not Russia, not Iraq, not Iran, not Israel, not Syria, not SA, no one.

And I think the Air Force nows this, that is why they aren't bothered with the threats from the US.
you actually need to have the engine or at least its size to design the best 5th generation jet.. you cannot just change engines later

you actually need to have the engine or at least its size to design the best 5th generation jet.. you cannot just change engines later

Actually yes you can.

Second, did I stutter or where does it say that Block 1 would be a 5th gen plane ?

Third, why has TAI then already a design without any engines existing for it?

Guess they have no idea what they are doing

:cray:

Im done Talking about this.

Last edited:
Actually yes you can.

Second, did I stutter or where does it say that Block 1 would be a 5th gen plane ?

Third, why has TAI then already a design without any engines existing for it?

Guess they have no idea what they are doing

:cray:
i especially mentioned that if you know the size of engine, or some sm difference is ok, but you cannot change small engine with big engines.. do you see the difference?

Try to close the opening (gap) between the hull of the plane and engine inlets as we can see on F-35.
Russian influence with the gaps?

Actually I think its more like gripen influence. Were't they using a Swedish/saab design program initially?

Russian influence with the gaps?

Actually I think its more like gripen influence. Were't they using a Swedish/saab design program initially?

I don't understand. My point is, that every opening facilitated to find radar signature.

I don't understand. My point is, that every opening facilitated to find radar signature.
I understand what you are saying, aerodynamics too but I'm trying to understand how they are coming up with the design. If it was an artists impression then i think they would definitely have left out the gaps. The fact that they have gaps probably means that the image is probably what they have arrived at in the design/engineering process.

Back
Top Bottom