What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Why not join AZM cause most of the NATO members are hostile/unfriendly towards Turkey?

Join SCO will be the first step to move, and I'n very confident that China will take care of Uygher Muslim. Think of the economy of sacle...

And Greece is a failed state that they can't pose very big harm to Turkey.

Why would we join azm? Do you have more experience than rolls-royce? Do you give us full Tech? When jet engine developed all rights of engine belong to who?. Rolls-royce offered full tech transfer. And all rights belong to us. Do you have a better offer?

We are not discussing rolls-royce capability here. What people dont understand is BMC wont develop jet engine Tr Motor will.

Why would we join azm? Do you have more experience than rolls-royce? Do you give us full Tech? When jet engine developed all rights of engine belong to who?. Rolls-royce offered full tech transfer. And all rights belong to us. Do you have a better offer?

We are not discussing rolls-royce capability here. What people dont understand is BMC wont develop jet engine Tr Motor will.
I'm stil doubt that RR will offer full tech transfer of the EJ-200.

I'm stil doubt that RR will offer full tech transfer of the EJ-200.

Rolls-royce said itself a lot of times. Also UK Turkish ambassador said it too.

But i dont know if engine will be based on ej200 all we know is engine will have 27.000 lb thrust power

Rolls-royce said itself a lot of times. Also UK Turkish ambassador said it too.

But i dont know if engine will be based on ej200 all we know is engine will have 27.000 lb thrust power
27000lb is very good

We are currently developing a 25000 lbs engine with size similar to RR EJ-200, will be ready to test no later than next year.

Compatible for the medium weight stealthy fighter we will have on board next generation carrier.

Wish TFX all the best!

It's always good to see a country has the audacity to break USA's monopoly.

We are currently developing a 25000 lbs engine with size similar to RR EJ-200, will be ready to test no later than next year.
How much did you invested in your engine program, how many engineers work, since when you are working on the project.

Maybe we can exchange technology in the future, mutual beneficial.

How much did you invested in your engine program, how many engineers work, since when you are working on the project.
The programme starts at year 2006, no less than 15 billions USD will be spent on aviation engine development between year 2013 and year 2018. Dedication of hundreds of thousands engineers from different fields working together and huge amount of money.

The programme starts at year 2006, no less than 15 billions USD will be spent on aviation engine development between year 2013 and year 2018. Dedication of hundreds of thousands engineers from different fields working together and huge amount of money.

Do you guys got any help or tech transfer?

I'm now enjoy the Uygher Kehbab, you guys want some?
image.jpeg

Do you guys got any help or tech transfer?
Some help and reference with Russia and Ukrainian

You can't deny RR ability to produce good engine just like you can't deny Uyghers skill to barbecue mutton.

I just simply lovin, cant live a day wothout having it.
image.jpeg

It's possible that the UK jumps on the TF-X project, that's why they are maybe "ready" to offer us so much.

France and Germany developing together a 5th Gen. Fighter
Sweden has it's own 5th Gen. project.

Why not the UK and Turkey?

It's possible that the UK jumps on the TF-X project, that's why they are maybe "ready" to offer us so much.

France and Germany developing together a 5th Gen. Fighter
Sweden has it's own 5th Gen. project.

Why not the UK and Turkey?

This is kind of baffling. Why wouldn't the they want to join the TFX where Turkey is already committed to spend godawful amounts of money and be done with it?

If they find Turkey to be an unreliable partner why not partner with Sweden also? It seems bizarre that Sweden want's to go alone in this and France + Germany haven't looked further then their own backyard.

Or maybe the project announcement is just a honeytrap for the Brits to get them on board at a later date (but then again they specifically made sure everyone knew they didn't invite the UK and the UK themselves even commented on this : "it's no big deal, we're part of the TFX project which is much more realistic as it's further along").

Weird times.

RollsRoyce offered to help that's all, they won't be transferring core engine tech, they said they would be willing to assist Turkish engineers to develop an engine based off technological level of Turkish engineers. Which is more than a fair offer, especially in the jet engine realm. Rolls Royce not going to inadvertently create competition for themselves...

RollsRoyce offered to help that's all, they won't be transferring core engine tech, they said they would be willing to assist Turkish engineers to develop an engine based off technological level of Turkish engineers. Which is more than a fair offer, especially in the jet engine realm. Rolls Royce not going to inadvertently create competition for themselves...

Doesnt matter important thing is we will have engine rights and get technology.First russian jet engines were RR copy. Yes maybe they wont teach everything and its not neccesery. its enough if we learn how to write then we write a poem by on our own.

Mantığını kavradıktan sora gerisi gelir.

What does the part I've highlighted even mean?

Diyor ki yazı yazmayı bilmeyen adama dil bilgisi kurallarını öğretemezsin her şeyin sırası var.
It means you cant teach grammatical rules to someone who dont know how to write.Every thing step by step.

Back
Top Bottom