What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Well, this is to much for us. I think they will not share this with us to advanced.

I'm not so pessimistic. This fighter might be used by the UK too so they'll want to showcase their best tech on it. We're not just buying intellectual rights and know-how from the UK, we're (unofficially) creating a "joint strike fighter" of sorts.

I'll bet they'll officially jump on board when something concrete materializes.

086D75BA-1D02-4B6C-8265-98917F3156D4.jpeg
3B60BD28-8FAA-4915-AC3B-56A98CDF503D.jpeg

https://www.defensenews.com/global/...jet-partnership-with-indonesia-falling-apart/

The Korea - Indonesia cooperation on KF-X is falling apart. It is time to snatch Indonesia and bring them to our side.
The reason Indonesia is shying away from the deal is because of, surprise surprise, US involvement. KFX uses some US tech that is not allowed to fall in Indonesian hands. As such Indonesia has neither the right to produce the whole aircraft domestically, nor sell it to other countries.

With us, however, that problem doesnt exist. We faced similar problems with the US and, accordingly, have learned our lesson. For the right price we could offer them full domestic production and even export rights.
You can organize a Muslim group buying.

Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Indonesia, in my opinion this is the fantastic four for any cooperation. And we must establish it. But for Tf-x, I don't think this is the case.
Even turkey is willing to share with the other three, UK might not agree.

You (nation)need to keep your mind clear and grow science.Not to spend energy to fallacy.

And how do you think its done. For fucking Ameican Manhatn project they gathered scienties from everz corner of the earth. Americans played second fiddle in this project. Soviets wouldn have jetengines more less jet fighters if it wasnt for Britain and their donation of two RRs and jet enjgnes. Soviet tank industry was build and development from and with the help of those evil capitalists: soviet fist tanks were french and british, then they bought a design of a small americaan ompany who lost the tender for US military... and from that developed their T34... a and so on, so on. We can go 2000 years into history...

Not even to go into geopolitical benefit of such cooperations..

Last edited:
And how do you think its done. For fucking Ameican Manhatn project they gathered scienties from everz corner of the earth. Americans played second fiddle in this project. Soviets wouldn have jetengines more less jet fighters if it wasnt for Britain and their donation of two RRs and jet enjgnes. Soviet tank industry was build and development from and with the help of those evil capitalists: soviet fist tanks were french and british, then they bought a design of a small americaan ompany who lost the tender for US military... and from that developed their T34... a and so on, so on. We can go 2000 years into history...

Not even to go into geopolitical benefit of such cooperations..
Yep .they were all muslims.

Sorry brother, but I dont follow you.Maybe is the leanguage barrier.
Anyway, may paece be with you and wish you a good day

Back
Top Bottom