What's new

Tesco stops sourcing from a Bangladesh factory due to safety concerns

You could dream about exploiting the situation in your favor but you will ultimately fail. The reality is much harsher than dream. Consumers of the western world is in a such delicate economic situation they will not pass out the opportunity of buying cheaper garments.

I was referring to what you posted only. As an example. That the western consumers will continue to patronize BD factories since in the worst case scenario they can jump off while placing all the blame on the said BD factories.

I was referring to what you posted only. As an example. That the western consumers will continue to patronize BD factories since in the worst case scenario they can jump off while placing all the blame on the said BD factories.

:lol: i thought you were serious, sorry dude.

:lol: i thought you were serious, sorry dude.

I'm a CA man...we know its always about the margins. An American does not care that his i-phone is built by chinese workers in foxcon factories..said chinese workers often work for 24 hours straight and have a high "turnover" rate (read: suicide)...you think they'll even bother about the clothes..at best if someone sensationalizes it some bleeding hearts will protest and the corporates will just wiggle right around them. Ae rokumei duniya ta cholte thake..cholte thake...

During all this arguments and trolling.... Did we miss the subject we started to discuss.... Why Tesco stopped buying garments from Bangladesh..... Safety of the building.... With the recent sad incident i thought BD friends should discuss the state of those building so that innocent workers can be saved.....

Btw Where the hell are you @arp2041 ??????? Your thought on this?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Dada..amder jone to India shobshe priyo jinish..Subhash dada amader desher jone rokto diye chole galen..aibar amader bahgo ta toh ei dehsher shonge uthbe.

Tomra liner opar hi thako. :)

But you can always keep sending the hilsa. :partay:
akdin dekhba, bharot thik i bhangbe ;)
ei pare na ashle kono ilish nai tomader jonno :chilli:

akdin dekhba, bharot thik i bhangbe ;)
ei pare na ashle kono ilish nai tomader jonno :chilli:

Might have happened IF the enemies around us were good enough, which as it turns out is not the case..alas all these mard-e-momins have been a disappointment. :coffee:

There's a much higher chance that BD will be below the waves before that happens..hope you guys can evolve gills in a hurry. :wave:

Might have happened IF the enemies around us were good enough, which as it turns out is not the case..alas all these mard-e-momins have been a disappointment. :coffee:

There's a much higher chance that BD will be below the waves before that happens..hope you guys can evolve gills in a hurry. :wave:

we need more faith in us :cry: but it is going on steadily. You got 3 not so friendly countries around you :D
na man, we are actually gaining land in the shores every year. But anyway if we see that happening, then you know our pole vaulting skills.:ashamed: Take a look at skull bones and labong

During all this arguments and trolling.... Did we miss the subject we started to discuss.... Why Tesco stopped buying garments from Bangladesh..... Safety of the building.... With the recent sad incident i thought BD friends should discuss the state of those building so that innocent workers can be saved.....

Btw Where the hell are you @arp2041 ??????? Your thought on this?????

What my Thought???

I am wondering why Tesco was sourcing from BD on the first place???

we need more faith in us :cry: but it is going on steadily. You got 3 not so friendly countries around you :D
na man, we are actually gaining land in the shores every year. But anyway if we see that happening, then you know our pole vaulting skills.:ashamed: Take a look at skull bones and labong

Indeed..three not so friendly countries which have failed repeatedly to harm us in any tangible way unless attrition below even 5 digits is your idea of harm. I'd be more worried about ze Germans. Pole vault all you want and keep eating bullets. :D
@Skull and Bones I told you these guys are intimidating..they might even manage to harm us a bit if they decided to paradrop in while wearing lungis. :agree:

Indeed..three not so friendly countries which have failed repeatedly to harm us in any tangible way unless attrition below even 5 digits is your idea of harm. I'd be more worried about ze Germans. Pole vault all you want and keep eating bullets. :D
@Skull and Bones I told you these guys are intimidating..they might even manage to harm us a bit if they decided to paradrop in while wearing lungis. :agree:

Now thats a scene I would not wanna see :rofl:

come on, just a few days ago, chinese mamas were having tent party in your land :omghaha: the message was strong ;)
training for that mate
539772_10151552228494785_2077214235_n.jpg

Our brave soldiers would go blind...the cruelty of these BDians..to pull something to horrendous..so obviously inhumane! :sick:

Bro, calm! Insult the poster NOT his country.

Did I change the title of this thread? I posted what was written on that article.
No offence towards BD.

I'll grab my gun and prepare for the upcoming Zombie attack.

Back
Top Bottom