What's new

Tesco stops sourcing from a Bangladesh factory due to safety concerns

are you disable ?if you dont have the answer then don't reply!i will ask those who knows better than you

oye what are you talking about? Is there any news regarding BD defence. So mods allowed us to post everything about BD. If you have any complaint about regarding this you can ask mods, admins about this. You are a new member, search BD defence section you will find more than enough answers inside it. thanks

There was this nifty panorama of rapes in BD too..oddly most of them, in BD at least, are done by the maulvis..:blink: I posted some of them but then stopped out of decency. Jimmie and Razzi are old hands..its just that they're no fun to poke anymore.

Now now..don't get so angry..such is life. As in the real world here too we shall act upon our whims.:wave:

Your whole nation is an investment for us..obviously we worry about it and keep tabs on it. We baniyas are very keen about our ROI. You on the other hand can keep bellyaching. :)

Rapes happen everywhere in the world but it has not become part of the anyones culture just like you Banya's have made it. You must be so proud of it. Now stop taking shots at religion. That's the place I see you Indians like poking the most.

And dont try to prove you have got any upperhand over those two guys. I have seen how indians get bashed by them and moment you people open your mouth you all get banned, thanks to nuclearpak. Actually thats the kind of kicking you all deserve but yet as shameless as you banyas are, you all keep coming back in this very forum.

Rapes happen everywhere in the world but it has not become part of the anyones culture just like you Banya's have made it. You must be so proud of it. Now stop taking shots at religion. That's the place I see you Indians like poking the most.

And dont try to prove you have got any upperhand over those two guys. I have seen how indians get bashed by them and moment you people open your mouth you all get banned, thanks to nuclearpak. Actually thats the kind of kicking you all deserver but yet as shameless as you banyas are, you all keep coming back in this very forum.

Dunno about BD but your Maulvis have made a culture out of it! There are enough links and news on that to fill this thread over and over :blink:

I happen to enjoy dicking with them..upper hand on an internet forum..:hitwall: Oh man this makes terrible sense..oh well keep at it.

Hmmm..indeed..and yet the baniya gets to take whatever he wants to from BD. :rofl: Now let us not peeve off Loki more than he already will be when he comes across this thread. I have a certain amount of immunity with the old chap but he might still knock me over if I over extend. Toodles Dingbat! :wave:

I happen to enjoy dicking with them..upper hand on an internet forum..:hitwall: Oh man this makes terrible sense..oh well keep at it.

Hmmm..indeed..and yet the baniya gets to take whatever he wants to from BD. :rofl: Now let us not peeve off Loki more than he already will be when he comes across this thread. I have a certain amount of immunity with the old chap but he might still knock me over if I over extend. Toodles Dingbat! :wave:

Yeah get back to discussing rapes with your beloved jammer and razzi. Or I got one better suggestion for you. Go to Bharat rakshak or indian defense forum and you don't have to discuss rapes anymore. Eitherway, :wave:

Yeah get back to discussing rapes with your beloved jammer and razzi. Or I got one better suggestion for you. Go to Bharat rakshak or indian defense forum and you don't have to discuss rapes anymore. Eitherway, :wave:

No interest in discussing them..you brought them up.

Now where is @Loki? Not a single BD poster here has presented an analysis of this.

Loki taratari aeshe jao!

Last edited by a moderator:
No interest in discussing them..you brought them up.

Now where is @Loki? Not a single BD poster here has presented an analysis of this.

Loki taratari aeshe jao!

Just like you indians bring up water issue and illegal immigration issue in every thread of this section. And why you are calling loki. Why not nuclearpak??:lol: I am sure he can help you.

Just like you indians bring up water issue and illegal immigration issue in every thread of this section. And why you are calling loki. Why not nuclearpak??:lol: I am sure he can help you.

Is nuclearpak Bangladeshi..does he know of the bangladeshi garment sector? I have already asked the one Bangladeshi poster I know..now I am asking the other one..which happens to be Loki..comprende? :)

@BDforever Bhai era answer to dijhe na..tui hi answer diye de.

How important is/was tesco?

What is the share of the garment sector in the BD economy?

What are the measures being taken to ensure safety of factory workers?

Is nuclearpak Bangladeshi..does he know of the bangladeshi garment sector? I have already asked the one Bangladeshi poster I know..now I am asking the other one..which happens to be Loki..comprende? :)

LOL.. now you are interested on the topic after all the stupid posts you made before? But anyway, you dont need to get worried about Bangladeshi garment sector. Now if you can please go away.

LOL.. now you are interested on the topic after all the stupid posts you made before? But anyway, you dont need to get worried about Bangladeshi garment sector. Now if you can please go away.

Before all the fun posts there was this one post on topic before your compatriot crashed in got things interesting. And yes I am curious..got an issue with that? Deal with it.

I can't see the poles. You should train with Poles not cycles. You need the poles to jump the fence and invade india :P

Skull is in charge of the poles. He even got admitted in one of the top 100 universities just to study advanced physics and give u the info on how to succeed on pole vaulting :D

Just like we camped for a whole year in Hathung La as they sat and watched..we pull these tricks on each other all the time. Just because we don't report the violation of international laws from our side doesn't mean we don't get naughty once in a while.:angel: What boggles the mind is that I was unaware that BD had the might of China..neat trick..rolling up the PRC's worth of weapons and soldiers in a nation as small as yours. :coffee:

Although your army is welcome to come in and try and fight us..your cousins in the west have ruined themselves in the pursuit of the same goal..let see if you can reinvent the idea of "an exercise in futility". :cheesy:

cry all you want but historically we only clashed once and that didn't end well for supa powa bharot desh :omghaha:

What does TESCO think they are :pissed:. Bangladesh should ban them, show them their aukaat, send a couple of Mig-29's to do sonic booms over their HQ's.

Skull is in charge of the poles. He even got admitted in one of the top 100 universities just to study advanced physics and give u the info on how to succeed on pole vaulting :D

cry all you want but historically we only clashed once and that didn't end well for supa powa bharot desh :omghaha:

Historically we only fought a war inside BD once and it ended quite well for us. :omghaha:

Think you can one up your cousins in the west. Hint- they are better mard-e-momins than you at least..:)

What does TESCO think they are :pissed:. Bangladesh should ban them, show them their aukaat, send a couple of Mig-29's to do sonic booms over their HQ's.

Enough trolling man. Loki's a friend..lets not make his job harder and force his hand at handing out infractions..get too cheeky and he will.

Turned a serious thread into a troll-fest @Loki bro u need to do some serious 'chiruni-ovijan' and take 'jothupojukto bebostha' against the trolls!

Good riddance! only poor people in the UK shop at Tesco. We prefer higher brands like Banana republic and Calvin Clein for the start. TESCO, I CALL YOU OUT TO NEVER COME BACK TO BANGLADESH, AND TAKE YOUR GARBAGE TO THE 33% EXTREME POOREST FOLKS OF THE WORLD OF BRAHMIN BHARATH MATHA HINDU LAND WHERE YOUR POOR CUSTOMER BASE CAN FEEL RIGHT AT HOME.

Back
Top Bottom