What's new

Terrorists attacks Jinnah Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should I deny anything, its a free country and I am expressing my opinion, Allah will judge me for that, who are you to question me. Who made you in charge of Islam, I will say what I damn well please.

You are exercising your right very well, but Allah says that I have sealed the Nabuvat with the Prophet Mohamad P.B.U.h and the Ahmadis dont believe in that, so a denial of the khatmay nabuvat according to the Quran and Hadith is not a Muslim.

My last comments on this issue.

Shameless fanatic comments by the extremists here, I urge the mods to delete their comments which condone injustice and murder of minorities.

I feel ashamed to have such people in my country, you are quick to judge those killers in Israel but take a look at yourself.

I have the freedom to express my opinion and no one can change that, I am only scared of one thing and one thing alone and that is Allah, noone will dictate my terms or tell me what should be said or done.

You are a fanatic. No better than the perpetrators of the holocaust. In your eagerness to be a Muslim look at what you have turned yourself into. OMG there's many here that think like you!!!!!! :wave:

What exactly is your knowledge of Islam.

This banner was put yesterday on Mall Road Lahore just outside the LHC.

109133794-4fe7b3f450cb5914be409e303f8e3d8a.4c04cc10-full.jpg

It reads "Yahoodi, Eisaai Mirzai Islam key dushman hain"

Translation :- Jews, Christians and Mirzais (Ahmedis) are enemies of Islam.

So much for grief for the murder of Ahmedis.

Similarly, this is a proof of the involvement of Govt of Punjab :-

107663069.jpg

This reads "Friendship with an Ahmedi is treason against Muhammad"

This Khatm e nubuaat conference went on peacefully nothing happened there and month after that something happens and you are putting blame on that conference..... I have found comments of Khatm e nubuaat tehreek guys and they totally condemn this act of brutality and terrorism..... but just because Qadiyanis are attacked we cannot say they are muslims when clearly they are not......
Qadiyanis were running their priest network and this khatm e nubuaat conference was to show the world wat really their beliefs are...:cheers:

Does them being non-Muslims mean that they are enemies of "constitutional" Muslims who own the patent to Islam and that friendship with them is treason?

I will be first one to lay my life to save Ahmedi minority or any other minority of Pakistan. so dont try to hijack the reality.

But fact remains Ahmedies are not muslims until they denounce Mirza Ghulam Ahmed as Prophet.

Last edited:
Why should I deny anything, its a free country and I am expressing my opinion, Allah will judge me for that, who are you to question me. Who made you in charge of Islam, I will say what I damn well please.

if you call ur self muslim then acknowledge what ever prophet said or Qurain says

thats simple

and dont try to play kiddi:what:

I will be first one to lay my life to save Ahmedi minority or any other minority of Pakistan. so dont try to hijack the reality.

But fact remains Ahmedies are not muslims until they denounce Mirza Ghulam Ahmed as Prophet.

and you will also render your superman duties to save jews, christians, hindus, sikhs if they embrace your particular flavour of Islam?

This Khatm e nubuaat conference went on peacefully nothing happened there and month after that something happens and you are putting blame on that conference..... I have found comments of Khatm e nubuaat tehreek guys and they totally condemn this act of brutality and terrorism..... but just because Qadiyanis are attacked we cannot say they are muslims when clearly they are not......
Qadiyanis were running their priest network and this khatm e nubuaat conference was to show the world wat really their beliefs are...:cheers:

Many of the people present in this extremist conference have the blood of innocent Pakistanis on their hands. Do you not think that people monitor what these fanatics have done, do you not think that the intelligence keeps on eye on these people.

There purpose is to encite hatred and welcome murder of minorities, these people are the problem we face. Ask those brave people who have lost family and friends becuase of the actions of these people.

How dare you promote and shed these extremists in a good light.

My family has sacrificed so much for our country and how can we sit back and let such bastards destroy it from within. What is this madness, ask for forgiveness before God strikes you in even more harmful ways.

:angry::angry::hitwall:

and you will also render your superman duties to save jews, christians, hindus, sikhs if they embrace your particular flavour of Islam?

lol kiddo

read my signature then fart

I have already given up sir.

No you troll that is not the answer to my question! you called some one an extremist based on his comments. What exactly is your knowledge of Islam. The answer to that is non.
But do you like to spew ***** about Muslims, the answer to that is yes.
And only when you dont have an answer to the garbage that you post then you come up with I can only reason with the reasonable.

Why did a Govt Dept sponsor a conference held by a private party?

Friday night, AKNTM issues press conference saying they condemn the incident and moved on to say that it was an act by Blackwater to conspire and get the Blasphemy acts and Ordinance XX of 1984 revoked. They tried to act as the victims while the families of >80 people weeped.

They organized a meeting in Sargodha yesterday where they called for "expelling Ahmedis" as a last measure and to remove them from "top posts" as the necessary measure. This "in the echelons of power" argument has long been used by fanatics to create public panic. Ahmedis are in the echelons of power for they are learned, educated and bright people unlike stupid mullahs most of whom won't be able to correctly write down a table of 2. Ahmedis have the highest literacy rate of any religious group not because they allegedly receive "foreign funds" as Mullahs like to say but because they don't waste money on funding terror groups and recognize the importance of education including educating girls.

Innocents who have contributed so much to Pakistan have died in these attacks, from high ranking army men to people runnning important instituitions and you go and condone violoence against them

If it were not for these brave and respectable people, we would be like Afghanistan or Somalia (they do not have any many minorities if not at all) right now where people like you would be suffering from hell.

I am so angry at this garbage conferences and the justification of the killing of so many in our country.

Nearly 4000 people have died and you people are still saying the these extremists are on the right path.

Shame on you.

Many of the people present in this extremist conference have the blood of innocent Pakistanis on their hands. Do you not think that people monitor what these fanatics have done, do you not think that the intelligence keeps on eye on these people.

There purpose is to encite hatred and welcome murder of minorities, these people are the problem we face. Ask those brave people who have lost family and friends becuase of the actions of these people.

How dare you promote and shed these extremists in a good light.

My family has sacrificed so much for our country and hoe can we sit back and let such bastards destroy it from within. What is this madness, ask for forgiveness before God strikes you in even more harmful ways.

:angry::angry::hitwall:

the Khatm e nubuaat conference did not include people from sipah e sihaaba or any other terrorist network they are just people who have studied Qadiyaniat thoroughly and they just wanted to show people that if they want to know the real face of Qadiyaniat come to us we have the knowledge.....
Other part is one of my friend's father died in the incident and I was really depressed to hear that...... but that does not mean that I should start supporting Qadiyaniat when its not right.......
I have deates with my Qadiyani friends about their faith many times but still we meet each other we don't kill each other....
One of the khatm e nubuaat guy said a very right sentence that we are against Qadiyaaniyat not Qadiyaanis....
So don't blame those Khatm e nubuaat guys for this act of terrorism

Why did a Govt Dept sponsor a conference held by a private party?

Friday night, AKNTM issues press conference saying they condemn the incident and moved on to say that it was an act by Blackwater to conspire and get the Blasphemy acts and Ordinance XX of 1984 revoked. They tried to act as the victims while the families of >80 people weeped.

They organized a meeting in Sargodha yesterday where they called for "expelling Ahmedis" as a last measure and to remove them from "top posts" as the necessary measure. This "in the echelons of power" argument has long been used by fanatics to create public panic. Ahmedis are in the echelons of power for they are learned, educated and bright people unlike stupid mullahs most of whom won't be able to correctly write down a table of 2. Ahmedis have the highest literacy rate of any religious group not because they allegedly receive "foreign funds" as Mullahs like to say but because they don't waste money on funding terror groups and recognize the importance of education including educating girls.

Sir, the way you put it, it seems to be a case of the crab bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom