What's new

Terrorists attacks Jinnah Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
They organized a meeting in Sargodha yesterday where they called for "expelling Ahmedis" as a last measure and to remove them from "top posts" as the necessary measure.

Sir can you post a link to the above statement.

Why did a Govt Dept sponsor a conference held by a private party?

Friday night, AKNTM issues press conference saying they condemn the incident and moved on to say that it was an act by Blackwater to conspire and get the Blasphemy acts and Ordinance XX of 1984 revoked. They tried to act as the victims while the families of >80 people weeped.

They organized a meeting in Sargodha yesterday where they called for "expelling Ahmedis" as a last measure and to remove them from "top posts" as the necessary measure. This "in the echelons of power" argument has long been used by fanatics to create public panic. Ahmedis are in the echelons of power for they are learned, educated and bright people unlike stupid mullahs most of whom won't be able to correctly write down a table of 2. Ahmedis have the highest literacy rate of any religious group not because they allegedly receive "foreign funds" as Mullahs like to say but because they don't waste money on funding terror groups and recognize the importance of education including educating girls.

So tell me what is the relationship between an ahmedi and Canada??

---------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Yes an atrocity occurred against a minority. But politicizing this event to prove wrong as right a pathetic thing to do.

The same happens with other Pakistanis and should be taken care of by government. Proving non-Muslims as Muslims will not make terrorists go away.

Stop this non-sense asap. this tit for tat will not take us any where.

the Khatm e nubuaat conference did not include people from sipah e sihaaba or any other terrorist network they are just people who have studied Qadiyaniat thoroughly and they just wanted to show people that if they want to know the real face of Qadiyaniat come to us we have the knowledge.....
Other part is one of my friend's father died in the incident and I was really depressed to hear that...... but that does not mean that I should start supporting Qadiyaniat when its not right.......
I have deates with my Qadiyani friends about their faith many times but still we meet each other we don't kill each other....
One of the khatm e nubuaat guy said a very right sentence that we are against Qadiyaaniyat not Qadiyaanis....
So don't blame those Khatm e nubuaat guys for this act of terrorism

:angry:

Listen boy, my family members have been killed in terrorist attacks, army men killed in a cowardly manner by the terrorist scum. My family has spent many nights in jail fighting for people who sufferered so much. They are still in Pakistan fighting and dying for the likes of you so you can progress in life and make our nation better.

Do not talk about these retarded Jihadi conferenced in front of me, do not ever condone killing or injustice against a minority.

Yes an atrocity occurred against a minority. But politicizing this event to prove wrong as right a pathetic thing to do.

The same happens with other Pakistanis and should be taken care of by government. Proving non-Muslims as Muslims will not make terrorists go away.

I totally agree with your point of view

Listen boy, my family members have been killed in terrorist attacks, army men killed in a cowardly manner by the terrorist scum. My family has spent many nights in jail fighting for people who sufferered so much. They are still in Pakistan fighting and dying for the likes of you so you can progress in life and make our nation better.

Do not talk about these retarded Jihadi conferenced in front of me, do not ever condone killing or injustice against minority.

Ok yaar Um wrong and you right....may be that will cool you down...:cheers:

Yes the terrorists are politicising this event to encite even more hatred and murder of not only this minority but others too.

This is very shamefull, using murder of innocents to abuse and criticise them.

Do not talk about these retarded Jihadi conferenced in front of me, do not ever condone killing or injustice against a minority.

T your families sacrifices are indeed commendable, but you have to look at the fact that due to the TTP bastards every one has suffered. And the most damage had been inflicted on the Sunnis, but lets not fight with each other. Chillax.

Wese agar aap thandey dimaagh sey socho tou jo aap keh rahey ho its just your point of view.... your family have suffered a lot my sympathies with you......I m not trying to defend terrorists but I m just trying to differentiate between a terrorists and Khatm e nubuaat guys

One evidence that Interior minister Rana sanaullah admit :Terrorist had been stayed for long time (should be planned at spot) at Raiwind tablighee markaz before attack in Model town and Garrhi shaow Ahmedi markaz.
Hundred and thousand of people use to gatherd Raiwind markaz every year including Govt. ministers.
What is going behind this missionaries(tableeghi ) markaz ????

Punjab Govt. deliberately ignoring that brainwashing jihadi markaz which are hijacked by terrorist .

Sir can you post a link to the above statement.

Here is one report. I read a couple. Let me find the others.

1415.gif

I'll also try to post earlier reports where they allege "terrorist training from Israel to kill Khatm e Nabuwwat leaders" and what not.

Last edited:
Yes the terrorists are politicising this event to encite even more hatred and murder of not only this minority but others too.

This is very shamefull, using murder of innocents to abuse and criticise them.

boy
My Father is in Army, My closest friend Got shahdat in Bajor and Got Sj

all Pakistan is against terrorists we are fighting and sacrifising and we will keep on until ***** of terrorism and extremism ends but it does not mean we leave the Love of our Master and Prophet Muhammad .
We will defend our minorities as I have said but minority like Ahmedi community should understand the sensitivites of Muslims over KHATAM E NABOVAT and should not insist or teese the muslims by insisting that they should be called muslims

T your families sacrifices are indeed commendable, but you have to look at the fact that due to the TTP bastards every one has suffered. And the most damage had been inflicted on the Sunnis, but lets not fight with each other. Chillax.

Wese agar aap thandey dimaagh sey socho tou jo aap keh rahey ho its just your point of view.... your family have suffered a lot my sympathies with you......I m not trying to defend terrorists but I m just trying to differentiate between a terrorists and Khatm e nubuaat guys

I know how politicians to their dirty work and I know who is responsible for all this in our country, these Khtume-Nabuwat guys are nothing but the same people who are using such tactis to encite hatred and create a place for sectarian violence.

A particular madrassa network is run by them where foreign funding is used to brainwash young minds and ready them for any attacks that are usually done for someone's interest.

We are suffering and these guys are out there promoting and holding their stupid conferences, funny how not one madrassa or their own mosque has been attacked.

Learn to get away from this thought process that is imposed into your mind, if you do not do that then we are doomed.

Does them being non-Muslims mean that they are enemies of "constitutional" Muslims who own the patent to Islam and that friendship with them is treason?

Being friend with any one (Muslim, non Muslim, Ahmedis alike) involved in anti state activities / propaganda is treason.

Constitutional Muslim is good enough other wise you can suggest better way to to define Muslims?

You reply to out of context matter... it makes debate unduly complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom