What's new

Terrorists attacks Jinnah Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOP had accepted Sharia law for Swat, did it stop terrorist activity? Pakistanis have to understand that nothing whatsoever will justify killing of innocent fellow countrymen in revenge.

When the GoP was unwilling to negotiate the Nizam e Adl deal, the entire media and the population was shouting that the GoP is doing the wrong thing, signing the death warrant of Swatis, deliberately letting terrorism rise and has become a US stooge. When the same Nizam e Adl only lead to more high-handedness from the Swat Taliban and Rah e Rast had to be launched and within weeks the same Taliban were labeled as RAW/CIA/MOSSAD sponsored while they were being portrayed as righteous rebels weeks earlier.

what i don't understand is that these so called "MUSLIM JIHADIS" why don't they attack brothels like heera mandi or alchol shops in lahore.

how can these guys be muslims when islam clearly states don't do acts which these so called muslims are doing!!!

its shameful!! that these elements have ANY SUPPORT AT AL!!!

The assls killed 3 patients trying to get to that dickweed who was just one bed away. Ammis pa was there in the icu with a relative of his throughout the ordeal and I just got off the phone with Sabir bhai(pa). The situation was saved only by a nurse on the 4th floor who shut down the main switch thus cutting the power to the ICU.
That dickweed was later asked by the principal that ''are u muslim?''. He replied''Al Hamdulillah'', then he was told k what sort of muslim r u that 3 innocent muslims were martyred just to get to you? His reply ''they were munafiqs'' and stayed silent after that. I hope k uss k ghar per koi hellfire giray or urgh!
p.s plz Pray for Sabir bhai's nephew as he is one of the hospital guards shot and injured last night.

You wont get the info above from any paper because the ganjas are not letting it out.

This banner was put yesterday on Mall Road Lahore just outside the LHC.

It reads "Yahoodi, Eisaai Mirzai Islam key dushman hain"

Translation :- Jews, Christians and Mirzais (Ahmedis) are enemies of Islam.

So much for grief for the murder of Ahmedis.

Similarly, this is a proof of the involvement of Govt of Punjab :-

This reads "Friendship with an Ahmedi is treason against Muhammad"

Last edited:

The more I stick around this forum, the less I feel I know about Pakistan. A govt conspiring to kill its own people draws no flak and people are busy burning Israeli flags for yesterday's raid in solidarity with Palestinians. Indeed even the Godhra violence was a reprisal attack. Here it just seems to happen out of the blue and there is little hue and cry.

What kind of a concoction is Pakistan? That stands supposedly at the forefront of Muslim interests world wide and yet is hypocritical in dealing with its own citizens.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

WTF is this shamless stupidity, how dare they put this garbage up, this is the height of madness.

Our Chritians and Ahmadi communities have made so many sacrifices for Pakistan that we cannot thank them enough.

I am going to say this out loud today, Ahmadi's are Muslim and their Mosque was attacked.

Let me repeat this Ahamdis are Muslim, better Muslims than 60% of the Pakistan and the terrorists scum.

Terrorist attacks on Ahmedi community is the worst terrorist Atrocity comitted by TTP and its gang of thugs in Pakistan. But Ahmedies are not muslims

Denounce Mirza Ghulam Ahmed as prophet then you are muslim.
Muslims are those who belive in khatame Nabovat and belive that no new Prophet will come after Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Plz dont use these condemnable incidents for propoganda purposes

The more I stick around this forum, the less I feel I know about Pakistan. A govt conspiring to kill its own people draws no flak and people are busy burning Israeli flags for yesterday's raid. Indeed even the Godhra violence was a reprisal attack. Here it just seems to happen out of the blue and there is little hue and cry.

This is the actions of the Punjab Givernment, run by terrorist sympathisers and Jihadi Shariff brothers. They even tried to bring in Sharia Law into Pakistan in the 90's and were turned down.

Garbage like this does not happen when they are not around, the minute they step into Pakistan, they start approving such BS.

WTF is this shamless stupidity, how dare they put this garbage up, this is the height of madness.

Our Chritians and Ahmadi communities have made so many sacrifices for Pakistan that we cannot thank them enough.

I am going to say this out loud today, Ahmadi's are Muslim and their Mosque was attacked.

Let me repeat this Ahamdis are Muslim, better Muslims than 60% of the Pakistan and the terrorists scum.

لا نبی بعدی ولا امة بعد کم

Deny this hadith if you are a muslim?

These sharif brothers are no worse then the Israeli government, I hope they rot in hell, I hate them so much.

لا نبی بعدی ولا امة بعد کم

Deny this hadith if you are a muslim?

Why should I deny anything, its a free country and I am expressing my opinion, Allah will judge me for that, who are you to question me. Who made you in charge of Islam, I will say what I damn well please.

They have made sacrifices for the sake of the country they live in. Thats their duty, like any sikh, hindu, or a christian or any other religious minority would do w=for Pakistan as a citizen of Pakistan. The Ahmadis are not Muslims and that is a reality, now you want to dispute that based on a banner. How does am event sponsored by the gov implicates them in the killings of Ahmadis. Next thing you will tell us that because a christian pays his dues to Pakistan he is a Muslim as well. Come on man, dont drag religion in to a political problem.

Terrorist attacks on Ahmedi community is the worst terrorist Atrocity comitted by TTP and its gang of thugs in Pakistan. But Ahmedies are not muslims

Muslims are those who belive in khatame Nabovat and belive that no new Prophet will come after Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

You are a fanatic. No better than the perpetrators of the holocaust. In your eagerness to be a Muslim look at what you have turned yourself into. OMG there's many here that think like you!!!!!! :wave:

Does them being non-Muslims mean that they are enemies of "constitutional" Muslims who own the patent to Islam and that friendship with them is treason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom