What's new

Terrorist Attack in Peshawar Market

I strongly condemn such acts of violence, killing innocents is the most cowardly act. This is one of the reasons why I believe there is no god.

Indians Blame us for Bringing in Kashmir in every Topic & now look at that...

Politicians : Senseless |
Administration : Disabled |
Nation : Sleeping |
Poor : Dying |
Rich : Enjoying |
Talented : Leaving |
Learnt : Killed |

This is our Pakistan

@emo_girl
I don't think anyone has the right to blame the average Pakistani, least of these poor people from NWFP for this. They hardly had any choice in the policies followed by Intelligence agencies and GoP vis a vis Kashmir.

The only reason I put up my post was to "try" to explain why TTP brainwashed terrorists can do what they do.

PA controls GOP. PA controls all politicians in Pakistan, nobody dares to speak against it. PA controls Judiciary. Court will never pass any decision against PA.
PA thought they controlled all Jehadis. They were wrong. Some Jehadis have turned against PA, a problem in its own making. Even in this forum PA is above criticism. Failure of Pakistani state to thrive even after 60 years of independence directly as the result of interference by Army Inc. It has enormous financial & political interests in Pakistan. They created Islamists parties & Jehadis for their own benefits. Things have gone beyond the point of no return, unless its financial & political influence is radically cut off things will not change.

@emo_girl
I don't think anyone has the right to blame the average Pakistani, least of these poor people from NWFP for this. They hardly had any choice in the policies followed by Intelligence agencies and GoP vis a vis Kashmir.

The only reason I put up my post was to "try" to explain why TTP brainwashed terrorists can do what they do.

is there any TTP in Kashmir, Do u want TTP in Kashmir, Is there any org with operational capability Similar to TTP??

Of course, NO

So don't compare illegal occupation of land with F*** 'TTP Cause'

Discuss Kashmir somewhere else...

@emo_girl

It would be better either not to post or avoid giving two wrong examples The violance in Kashmir is different than what the terrorists are doing here. There is no brainwashing in the name of religion in Held Kashmir.

There in Kashmir your Indian army is killing innocent Kashmiri youth in fake encounter, there you are rapping Kashmiri women and so on.

Here nothing of the sort is going on.

PA controls GOP. PA controls all politicians in Pakistan, nobody dares to speak against it. PA controls Judiciary. Court will never pass any decision against PA.
PA thought they controlled all Jehadis. They were wrong. Some Jehadis have turned against PA, a problem in its own making. Even in this forum PA is above criticism. Failure of Pakistani state to thrive even after 60 years of independence directly as the result of interference by Army Inc. It has enormous financial & political interests in Pakistan. They created Islamists parties & Jehadis for their own benefits. Things have gone beyond the point of no return, unless its financial & political influence is radically cut off things will not change.

Oh Cut your crap and dont bank on US flag in your avatar.

And if you are from US then your country was in bed with these same Jehadis against Russia

SecularHumanist and emo_girl:

“”Forget Swat, we have cheerleaders for the TTP right here, on this forum. Ahem ahem...........a certain Mr. J might have a smile on his face today because of what his jehadi brothers did.””

“”Where is Javed3???””

Very insensitive, inconsiderate, tactless and thoughtless on your part. I feel sorry for such simplistic and callous mind set.

I am against all forms of violence, whether perpetuated by TTP, or Army or anyone else; this is specially ghastly and nauseating between Pakistanis. We should be seriously concerned waging a war of sorts on our own soil. For what? To please our American masters?

what the f uck do you expect pakistan to do about ttp then just leave them be ? how the f uck is about pleasing america when we've been condemned by them for given taliban countless peace deals which they always broke ? how is it about pleasing america when these shits have killed 250+ civillians in the past few weeks all them pakistani ? it not about taking pleasing america but fighting back against people who have hurt us so much.

Ladies, I don't want to derail the thread so I will refrain from replying further but what I said earlier applies. If you have seen interviews with these Jihadi groups read their propaganda material and have been following them you will realize this.

These groups might not be the same as in not under one command and control but they all share the same ideology and are closely inter-related.

America Thought It found WMDs in Iraq, It is Still finding WMDs in Iraq, Infact they Found WP & used it for their purposes in fallujah

Americans think they are winning war in Afgh, but they don't know that they control a portion of Kabul & presidential palace of Kabul...
Even Gen Mc Crystal is a Dumb Head
Every God Damn Fire Cracker is Afgh is lit by elements in Pak, Even the Money for Taliban is sent by Pak, even Poppy in Afgh is grown by ISI & elements of PA
they still don't know if Pakistan is their Ally or not

& u know wht they think Jehadis are created by pak only, America is the Most innocent country on the planet, Soviets were not enemies of America na....

93 killed in blast at crowded Pakistan market
Bombing at Peshawar bazaar coincides with Hillary Clinton’s visit to country

updated 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
PESHAWAR, Pakistan - A car bomb tore through a busy market in northwestern Pakistan on Wednesday, killing at least 93 people as U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton visited the country and pledged American support for its campaign against Islamist militants.

60 of the dead were women and children. More than 200 people were wounded in the blast in the main northwestern city of Peshawar, the deadliest in a surge of attacks this month. The government blamed militants seeking to avenge an army offensive launched this month against al-Qaida and Taliban in their stronghold close to the Afghan border.

The bomb destroyed much of a market selling bangles, dresses and toys that was popular with women and children.

93 killed in blast at crowded Pakistan market - Pakistan - msnbc.com

@those who are berating Javed3 even though he made it clear he is against civilian deaths.

I would like to point out that that's how the situation is in Kashmir as well.

The TTP might "say" that they are fighting for Islam and then use twisted logic to kill civilians. And the same mentality was first developed by LeT, HuJI and all the members of United "Jihad" Council based in Muzaffarabad who made excuses to target civilians including muslims who opposed them.

This is just their extension of these excuses in Pakistan itself uesd by TTP.

Let me explain with two examples:
(1) When so-called "Jihadis" were told that there is a muslim CM and a majority muslim parliament in J&K and that therefore people of J&K can choose their ruler and there is no Jihad applicable, this was countered by wrong statements that these people are not true muslims (munafiqas) and have been bought by GoI hence we can fight "Jihad". The same concept is being used by TTP to fight GoP.

(2) Although the Quran strictly forbids civilians (including non-muslims) from any sort of combat, the excuse Kashmir centric Jihadi groups gave perverted reasons that any muslim who does not support the Jihadis is a munafiq and his killing is Jaiz. There was no option of staying "neutral" and of course all those who opposed the separatists were already justifiable for killing. The TTP basically use this same perverted approach that killing any person who is no supporting them either financially, militarily or in other form can be killed. Its either for or against nothing in between

There are more such examples but ofcourse this has nothing to do with Islam, Quran or the prophet's life. These excuses were made for political purposes with no basis what soever in Islam. If this has to be defeated ideologically, then this has to be tackled at a national level and that includes demolishing these justifications that the United Jihad Council in Muzaffarabad uses against the Kashmiris. Otherwise how can you justify to TTP that if its valid in Kashmir held by India then why not in Pakistan.

Food for thought...

you know what , we all know that YOU indians are behind all these bombings and terrorism in Pakistan and I think now the only option we have is to attack india

Pakistan is already at War we now need to take this War to the heart of the enemy

But why pathans killing their own people in Peshawar??
It looks like these TTP guys will kill anything that moves as long as it makes news.

well, these TTP's are actually Arabs, Uzbek, Tajiks, a few Pathan(from Afghanistan) and some Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom