What's new

Terrorist Attack in Peshawar Market

If there is any TTP supporter here, Then i say him to show his face if u have guts & tell me is this the God Damn Jehad or u people want to Join ur Ameer & Dine in Hell, U Maggots A holes ...

There is no cheerleader for TTP atleast and you can do away with your misconception by visiting Swat now after army had cleared it from the terrorists of TTP.

Forget Swat, we have cheerleaders for the TTP right here, on this forum. Ahem ahem...........a certain Mr. J might have a smile on his face today because of what his jehadi brothers did.

Some people think that US policies are doing this. US policies are making people blow themselves up and kill innocent people? Yeah, and you should go and consult a psychologist.

Unfortunately, this all will not stop right now, it will take a long time to fix this country. The fact that we have our fellow citizens sympathize with the TTP because of their hatred for the US suggests that the problem is with our own people. Our own people have created an environment for these jehadis to flourish. When you have the JUI, Ghazi force, and all sorts of other islamists, who needs America to destroy your country?

May Allah bless the departed souls. May Allah give us the forbearance to face this enormous loss of life.

Whoever did this carnage, TTP or anybody, deserve a response without mercy.

These series of blasts in public places do not help the TTP cause one bit. They look like the Shia-Sunni carnage of late 90's; apparently orchestrated by our Intel agencies. They stopped, once both the Shia and Sunni parties refused to be drawn into further bloodshed.

May Allah bless the departed souls. May Allah give us the forbearance to face this enormous loss of life.

Whoever did this carnage, TTP or anybody, deserve a response without mercy.

These series of blasts in public places do not help the TTP cause one bit. They look like the Shia-Sunni carnage of late 90's; apparently orchestrated by our Intel agencies. They stopped, once both the Shia and Sunni parties refused to be drawn into further bloodshed.

There u are, Explain me TTP cause???
Quick

yes they don't deserve any Mercy they need some thing in League of SS Death Squads...

Sorry to differ here, we can see some TTP sympathizers on this very forum, who don't condemn TTP for its actions & call their actions right.

Plus, we do have many black sheeps in the shape of religious leaders, religious fanatics who still support with TTP & don't call their actions wrong, and justify their actions on US policies or drone attacks.

I do not agree with you mainly '
1. You can not term anyone as TTP sympathiser simply for speaking against US policies and illgeal occupation of Afghanistan.

2. These TTP people have been succeeded in brainwashing the youth in reaction to some policies, US invasion, drones. So the excuses are there in shape of these attacks and this is a fact too.

3. everyone has the right to express his or her opinion based upon his or her understanding so may be mine or your understanding of the situation different than him of her. And indeed the preception could be different specially when one is going through painful situation onb ground and the one living in a peacfull part of country.

But yes i do agree that our politicians and religious parties' leaders are playing politics and they indeed should be criticised.

Peshawar is almost sorrounded by tribal areas. terrorists have been here since the MMA government. its an easy target. intellegennce agencies have failed to monitor them. one big reason for that is that security forces do not search homes which offends pashtuns and these taliban rats prepare their plans and explosives inside houses.

Agreed! But we shouldn't be looking for obscured excuses. The sincerity and efficiency of our intelligence agencies has to be questioned here?

for first in history of Pashtuns they are facing such a monstor that they can take revenge upon them. they dont who are these guys killing them. several people told that they do not know who these talibans are so how can they take revenge. in most cases local taliban are not deployed in their regions.

Agreed! BTW that's a common thought nowadays here among people.

Peshawar needs special strategy because of its vicinity to tribal areas. plus mangal bagh network shall be demolished completely. refugees is another problem. if you go to peshawar now you will find that peshawar has become completely ruralized by the inflow of afghan and tribal refugees. i remember the days when peshawar had some outlook of a city.

What if i tell you, I have seen this Mungal Bagh and his battalion (back in January09 with my own bared eyes) received by PA/FC (residing in Fort Bala Hisar) with full protocol and security?

There u are, Explain me TTP cause???
Quick

yes they don't deserve any Mercy they need some thing in League of SS Death Squads...

Emo, don't waste your time in getting to this type of discussion as you won't find anything useful to talk hear & discuss about, rather your blood pressure will sky rocket.

So save your energy & pray for those who have left us & for their families & also pray to Allah to destroy this fitna & their supporters & if possible give them all the same sorrow & grief which they have given to the innocent people of Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

where is fundamentalist also ?:sniper:

he got his arse banned :)

SecularHumanist and emo_girl:

“”Forget Swat, we have cheerleaders for the TTP right here, on this forum. Ahem ahem...........a certain Mr. J might have a smile on his face today because of what his jehadi brothers did.””

“”Where is Javed3???””

Very insensitive, inconsiderate, tactless and thoughtless on your part. I feel sorry for such simplistic and callous mind set.

I am against all forms of violence, whether perpetuated by TTP, or Army or anyone else; this is specially ghastly and nauseating between Pakistanis. We should be seriously concerned waging a war of sorts on our own soil. For what? To please our American masters?

@Taim

Neh, Javed3 will Explain me TTP CAUSE

Enough praying, we need to do something

Javed3 I m waiting....

Last edited:

“”Forget Swat, we have cheerleaders for the TTP right here, on this forum. Ahem ahem...........a certain Mr. J might have a smile on his face today because of what his jehadi brothers did.””

“”Where is Javed3???””

Very insensitive, inconsiderate, tactless and thoughtless on your part. I feel sorry for such simplistic and callous mind set.

I am against all forms of violence, whether perpetuated by TTP, or Army or anyone else; this is specially ghastly and nauseating between Pakistanis. We should be seriously concerned waging a war of sorts on our own soil. For what? To please our American masters?

Acts of Violence ehhh, Who initiated this all, U want me to Show u some Acts of peace done by Taliban, or may ur addicted to seeing their Acts, sitting in Uk & supporting ur TTp, leave Uk come Join ur Comrades we will send u to ur Ameer
So tell me what constructive thing has TTP done Except 'violence & Blowing up'???
How many Industries they set up?
How many Educational Institutes they built? I hope "blowing Schools" is not a Constructive non Violent thing

What u suggest we let these Faggots do the things they want, we talked to them & let them get their Sharia in Swat, They moved to Buner
this 'argument of America's War' is no longer vaild, to Hell with America, this has become our war...

“”Where is Javed3???””

As opposed to waging this war so that our cities don't get bombed and innocent civilians don't get killed? We don't wage a war and we are still going to be in a war, so we might as well fight back and stand up for our way of life instead of being coward TTP sympathizers like you. Your hatred for America has clouded your perception.

Oh and continuing to be the epicentre of terrorism is great marketing that will help this country get foreign investment and flourish right? You cannot have bombs blowing up in your cities everday and be a country that is developing. Instead, you will go back to the stone age if it persists and the situation isn't controlled.

Your solutions of peace deals and negotiations are tried and tested failures, every single time.

I laugh at those clowns who think this is work of Amrika and Amrika is doing it to destroy Pakistan.Why would they want to destroy Pakistan when Pakistanis are destroying it themselves?Secondly American can chope off Pakistan economically without firing a single bullet by placing sanctions on us.Third, Logic apparently does not work with Taliban and their sympathizers.Sometimes Taliban claim responsibility but still their apologists come here and say its done by Amrika.

@those who are berating Javed3 even though he made it clear he is against civilian deaths.

I would like to point out that that's how the situation is in Kashmir as well.

The TTP might "say" that they are fighting for Islam and then use twisted logic to kill civilians. And the same mentality was first developed by LeT, HuJI and all the members of United "Jihad" Council based in Muzaffarabad who made excuses to target civilians including muslims who opposed them.

This is just their extension of these excuses in Pakistan itself uesd by TTP.

Let me explain with two examples:
(1) When so-called "Jihadis" were told that there is a muslim CM and a majority muslim parliament in J&K and that therefore people of J&K can choose their ruler and there is no Jihad applicable, this was countered by wrong statements that these people are not true muslims (munafiqas) and have been bought by GoI hence we can fight "Jihad". The same concept is being used by TTP to fight GoP.

(2) Although the Quran strictly forbids civilians (including non-muslims) from any sort of combat, the excuse Kashmir centric Jihadi groups gave perverted reasons that any muslim who does not support the Jihadis is a munafiq and his killing is Jaiz. There was no option of staying "neutral" and of course all those who opposed the separatists were already justifiable for killing. The TTP basically use this same perverted approach that killing any person who is no supporting them either financially, militarily or in other form can be killed. Its either for or against nothing in between

There are more such examples but ofcourse this has nothing to do with Islam, Quran or the prophet's life. These excuses were made for political purposes with no basis what soever in Islam. If this has to be defeated ideologically, then this has to be tackled at a national level and that includes demolishing these justifications that the United Jihad Council in Muzaffarabad uses against the Kashmiris. Otherwise how can you justify to TTP that if its valid in Kashmir held by India then why not in Pakistan.

Food for thought...

Back
Top Bottom