Tensions rise between Iran and Azerbaijan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is stopping them from doing so?

Could it be....?

IRAN-NUCLEAR-BOMB.jpg

Iran-nuclear.jpg

510155909.jpg

There are just so many countries other there wants put an end to Iran problem once and for all(and all of them happens to be posses superior military than Iran) : countless NATO nations to Israel , Israel to Gulf-Arabs(GCC) yet some people acting as if they can't wait get killed.
Then why so hesitant to end Iran problem once and for all

There are just so many countries other there wants put an end to Iran problem once and for all(and all of them happens to be posses superior military than Iran) : countless NATO nations to Israel , Israel to Gulf-Arabs(GCC) yet some people acting as if they can't wait get killed.
Then why so hesitant to end Iran problem once and for all

The thread has nothing to do with Turkey.lets focus on topic.

It is very likely that Iran will issue this case in UN console.but firstly we have to normalize relation with USA and then we will be alone with aliev!

iran is not like syria that turky and azerbaijan would be able to arm a few rebels and try to weaken iran's army. the first talks about millitary actions against iran means azerbaijan will be conquered and turky should ask nato for help to stop iran from ruining its bases. tensions between iran and azarbaijan? so funny

The thread has nothing to do with Turkey.lets focus on topic.

It is very likely that Iran will issue this case in UN console.but firstly we have to normalize relation with USA and then we will be alone with aliev!

Dude, You will never be alone If the subject is Azerbaijan. That's the actual subject I am talking about at the beggining of this thread. You, your obsolete armed forces equipped with maintained/upgraded USA/soviet toys or re-manufactured 70's military gears, ships/missiles/systems under the name of superior Iranian systems can't change anything against 21. century warfare technogies. Such high volume statements throwed towards Azerbaijani sovereign just change the direction of subject, Nothing more. You know Iran always speaks (implies destroy Turkey bla bla)but At the end of the day, I think Contrary to fanboy keyboard warriors, Iranian smart officials know well How a serious and dangerous scenarios they are suddenly going to fall.

:lol:

Sometimes, a picture is worth a thousand words. This is one of them. It perfectly shows the delusions of Iranians, and how effective the zealot propaganda has been on these poor souls...

Iran strooong!!1!!1 :)

Overly-Manly-Man-Two-Stones.jpg
says the guy from the country with the biggest prison of reporters.

Dude, You will never be alone If the subject is Azerbaijan. That's the actual subject I am talking about at the beggining of this thread. You, your obsolete armed forces equipped with maintained/upgraded USA/soviet toys or re-manufactured 70's military gears, ships/missiles/systems under the name of superior Iranian systems can't change anything against 21. century warfare technogies. Such high volume statements throwed towards Azerbaijani sovereign just change the direction of subject, Nothing more. You know Iran always speaks (implies destroy Turkey bla bla)but At the end of the day, I think Contrary to fanboy keyboard warriors, Iranian smart officials know well How a serious and dangerous scenarios they are suddenly going to fall.
we prefer fighting with those junk weapons.after all we can destroy Turkish F-4 jet by the junk Iranian made AD system and and destroy modern israeli frigate,saer-r with junk Iranian missiles.we also can capture the most stealth bird of USAF by junk Iranian system.have fun with that.

but if the war starts,our smart artillery and Ft-110 missiles along Qaher f-313 fighters will do the job.

I think, a few days later, we will see Erdogan and some army officials in Azerbaijan.

we prefer fighting with those junk weapons.after all we can destroy Turkish F-4 jet by the junk Iranian made AD system and and destroy modern israeli frigate,saer-r with junk Iranian missiles.we also can capture the most stealth bird of USAF by junk Iranian system.have fun with that.

but if the war start,our smart artillery and Ft-110 missiles along Qaher f-313 fighters will do the job.

By generating such thoughts, Qaher 313 has completed its job mate. That's why they are working on another plastic model to cheer you guys up even more :)

says the guy from the country with the biggest prison of reporter.

we prefer fighting with those junk weapons.after all we can destroy Turkish F-4 jet by the junk Iranian made AD system and and destroy modern israeli frigates with junk Iranian missiles.we also can capture the most stealth bird of USAF by junk Iranian system.have fun with that.

but if the war start,our smart artillery and Ft-110 missiles along Qaher f-313 fighters will do the job.

I know dude, Let alone the fighters, Even flies, bees who reached the end of their lives, down in ME, is also caused by "Iranian strong" systems. I really wonder which AD systems you are going use in order to down Turkish fighters ? With USA HAWK missiles or Chines low altitude AD missiles or Russian TOR-M1 or Russian Buk-m1copy ? It is simple to down an unarmed surveillance aircraft which flies low altitude but Neither the obsolete missiles you have can break the EW waves of Turkish fighters, nor reach the altitude/range The missiles to be released towards targets so Stop delusion dude. I am talking about the aircrafts which flies high altitude and carrying cruise missiles which have a range around 300-350km.

BTW, If you want, Don't talk about a propaganda joke like Qhaher or some others All World have already been laughing as a serious thing against TurAF...

I know dude, Let alone the fighters, Even flies, bees who reached the end of their lives, down in ME, is also caused by "Iranian strong" systems. I really wonder which AD systems you are going use in order to down Turkish fighters ? With USA HAWK missiles or Chines low altitude AD missiles or Russian TOR-M1 ? It is simple to down an unarmed surveillance aircraft which flies low altitude but Neither the obsolete missiles you have can break the EW waves of Turkish fighters, nor reach the altitude/range The missiles to be released towards targets so Stop delusion dude.

BTW, If you want, Don't talk about a propaganda joke like Qhaher or some others All World have already been laughing as a serious thing against TurAF...
damn,who the hell has given you the label of JR. think tank,dude?Bavar-373,Tor-m1,Raad(buk-m2),S-200 and Mersad AD systems are in service.indicating that even your masters(israel and USA) have nightmare about war with Iran.mesbah-1 AD system showed your commenders how strong Iranian AD units are.

leave alone AESA and Passive radars which can detect birds like RQ-170(which you so called JR. Think Tank,called it a low flying UAV!!!!!).so there is no worry about your F-16s.

ahahaha)) you forgot one contract! ahahahaha))

in the event of an attack on Iran. - Russia (as a descendant of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union) - has the right to send troops to Iran! and defend Iran (as an ally and as their "territory") and destroy any aggressor (NATO, Tyrkei, othcer.)! it's a fact!

"Azerbaijan 1918" - a system error)))
the fate of the "Azerbaijan 1918" - have the right to decide only - Russian Empire (Russia), Persia (Iran)! ! !

Gulistan world - have the right to change - only Russia and Iran!
lPrc9f8QDAc.jpg

you see here "Azerbaijan 1918"? no? I did not see)))

+ Turkmenchay peace - have the right to change - only Russia and Iran!

you "Azerbaijan 1918" - does not exist!))) you are not legitimate!))

consider this "little" fact)))
This circumstance will dispel all your pan-Turkic dreams and appetites)))

Don't know much about Azerbijan, but for sure, Iranian regime is no position to fulfill it's threats, it's known with it's empty and noisy slogans with no action given that Iran is surrounded by hostile countries, and off course they wouldn't be idle in case of any offensive operations. Not to mention Turkey is strong enough to handle this alone but since it could face Iran, Syrian regime, PKK, Armenia and Russia, it would get all support from NATO and Arab countries. However, I believe those are empty threats, as always.

damn,who the hell has given you the label of JR. think thank,dude?Bavar-373,Tor-m1,Raad(buk-m2),S-200 and Mersad AD systems are in service.indicating that even your masters(israel and USA) have nightmare about war with Iran.mesbah-1 AD system showed your commenders how strong Iranian AD units are.

leave alone AESA and Passive radars which can detect birds like RQ-170(which you so called JR. Think Thank,called it as a low flying UAV!!!!!).so there is no worry about your F-16s.

Dude, Stop squealing like a littile girl. Baver is the name of S-300 Russia refused to deliver (Contrary to Iran, Azerbaijan has S-300 system :) ) but You introduced them with with empty launchers. Raad is also the name of Russian BUK missiles which is also classified as obsolete which lots of EW tactics have been developed by TurAF to neutralize them. Buk missile system along with S-300, Crotale, Tor-M1 and many others are also stationed in TurAF training center in Konya. Same training center is established for S. Korea and Pakistan as well.

S-200 ? Even Russia forget the name of this obsolete system but You are coming up in a forum to talk about them. A littile shame. Mersad is USA obsolete HAWK missiles which the system you used can't differ the real/imaginary targets which is created by latst generation Jammer systems. Turkey uses HAWK missiles but Turkey's Hawk missiles are upgraded XXI standarts regarding engagement/detection/EW resistant. The most interesting part of this story is many systems we speak are classified as either Low or medium altitude obsolete systems While I am talking about the aircrafts carrying stand off cruise missiles and precision guided other type missiles to be released high altitudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom