What's new

Tensions rise between Iran and Azerbaijan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turks are not muslim. They are member of NATO. an organisation which killes muslims. yet you call them muslims?
They are jew- worshipers.

thats y my msg was for both sides not just for iran ..i dont know much abt turkey but i had a two best frends one from istanbul and one from mashad .. both were good people and both were practicing muslims even more than me ... if some turks or turkish govt is bad it doesnt mean that u shud hate all turks.. and if some iranians are bad doesnt mean turks should support azerbaijan when azerbaijan in clear words wants the help of west against muslim country iran..\
i think no muslim should hate each other on the base of some historical wars or racial conflicts..

and i think turkish and iranian people are more intelligent than afghans that we have to deal with who openly support india a hindu country against pakistan ..

Iran has managed to make its own spare-parts for its air crafts, in despite of the fact that nobody in US military thought that Iran was able of keeping its Tomcats air worthy. It is also capable of maintaining its F-4's, F-5's and Fulcrums, in despite of not receiving any help from its manufacturers. It has even upgraded most of these air crafts. Iran makes its own warships, and overhauls its own Russian submarines, and is even making g its own submarines. It has one of the most diverse ballistic missile arsenal in the world, and experts like Uzi Rubin have complemented Iran on its missile and space achievements. Where is Turkey's ballistic program?

Could go on though. You just enjoy your NATO-membership + joint programs.

Yep, You started making sense now. Go and read my speeches one more time to realize what I am talking about dude. Underestimating Turkish AirForce or Ranking Turkish Army is none of you Iranians bussiness (as a country Suffering not to have an effective airForce), nor People cares, While You are trying to keep obsolete USA aircrafts in service.

Their entire mythology and folklore is stolen from Persian mythology. Afrasiab, Turan and such are all part of Persian mythology and have nothing to do with Turks. They stole it and based their entire history off of it. Don't know wether it is more pathetic or funny.

Bro, who takes these people seriously? these people are the laughing stock of the world.
They are called "Khars" for a reason. :lol:

Yep, You started making sense now. Go and read my speeches one more time to realize what I am talking about dude. Underestimating Turkish AirForce or Ranking Turkish Army is none of you Iranians bussiness (as a country Suffering not to have an effective airForce), nor People cares, While You are trying to keep obsolete USA aircrafts in service.

Turkish air force? that same air force which operates a lot of the plane Iran also operates?
F-4,F-5.
Do you remember your f-4 that was shot down by the syrian? or are you trying to forget? sorry for bringing it up.

only plane you have which is worth considering is F-16 which probably are not even operated by Turks.

I doubt America will allow Turks to pilot them. given the fact your pilots shown what a bunch of incompetent pilots they are. Americans don't want their F-16 getting shot down by Iranians AA system in syria like your f-4.

This was the only thing remaining from that incompetent pilot. The rest of him joined the fish at the bottom of the sea.

5504979673_012a0e40b1_n.jpg

I respect a party which manages to keep its 'outdated' aircrafts in service, and even manages to upgrade them, more than a party which mainly buys new air crafts. And you may want to read Tom Cooper's books about Iran's air force and their operational history and skills of its pilots, before acting like a douchebag.

Bro, who takes these people seriously? these people are the laughing stock of the world.
They are called "Khars" for a reason. :lol:

Turkish air force? that same air force which operates a lot of the plane Iran also operates?
F-4,F-5.
Do you remember your f-4 that was shot down by the syrian? or are you trying to forget? sorry for bringing it up.

only plane you have which is worth considering is F-16 which probably are not even operated by Turks.

Dude, I wanted to give some hard response to What you are babbling and deleting and bubbling...etc but I believe talking issues with such a troll like you who is cursing the people at each messages will decrease the respectability of this forum so Keep your dirty mouth out of my sentences... but Don't worry, The Trolls like you doesn't live much in this forum...

Dude, I wanted to give some hard response to What you are babbling and deleting and bubbling...etc but I believe talking issues with such a troll like you who is cursing the people at each messages will decrease the respectability of this forum so Keep your dirty mouth out of my sentences... but Don't worry, The Trolls like you doesn't live much in this forum...

Funny how you have nothing to say against the comment aimed at you.
Like how your pathetic country is also operating F-4, F-5 liked Iran. Unlike you, we make the spare part but you guys beg the Americans for it. How low can you get? man, you guys could not even help azerbijan when armenians owned them and now you think you will do something against Iran?

Iran will swallow Turkey in few hours. even 2 missiles in Turkey and you will be the first person to pack your bag and run off to Motherland Mongolia.

I respect a party which manages to keep its 'outdated' aircrafts in service, and even manages to upgrade them, more than a party which mainly buys new air crafts. And you may want to read Tom Cooper's books about Iran's air force and their operational history and skills of its pilots, before acting like a douchebag.

Dude, The pilot's limits are restricted with their aircraft's capabilities. Don't tell me Iranian pilots can create a magic with obsolete aircrafts contrary to rivals. If you ask the Turkish airforces, TurAF is the one which is ranked top regarding training/flying hours. I don't suppose that Iran can reaches the half of What TurAF performs regarding training and flying hours. Turkey have second biggest airforce tranining center/organisation in NATO Israel is also participating. In terms of generation of aircrfts, Almost all are upgraded including F-4's with latest generation radars/sensors including fuselages strengthened. The maintenance activities/spare part productions and modernizations are also applied by Turkish industry.
In this aspect, Underestimating TurAF and industry gets in over your heads...

Siyavush Novruzov: “Azerbaijan is pleased with the discussions at Iranian Parliament on the revision of Turkmenchay Treaty”

“Azerbaijan is only pleased with the discussions of the bill on the revision of Turkmenchay Treaty at Iranian Parliament,” deputy executive secretary of ruling New Azerbaijan Party (YAP), MP Siyavush Novruzov told APA.

He said the revision of the treaty may only result in the re-annexation of Azerbaijani territories under a single Azerbaijani state: “There are all opportunities in terms of condition and legitimacy.”

Novruzov said as one of the persons who signed Turkmenchay Treaty on Iranian side was Azerbaijani-born crown prince Abbas Mirza, this is the treaty of Azerbaijanis, not the Persians in terms of legitimacy: “The only legal reason for the revision of the treaty at Iranian Parliament is to annex the Azerbaijani territories in the south to the Republic of Azerbaijan and to establish single Azerbaijani state.”

Commenting on the views that the draft law aims to raise territorial claims against Azerbaijan, Novruzov said that Iran was always ruled by Azerbaijanis: “Following Shah Ismayil Khatai, Iran was ruled by Azerbaijanis, Turks. We are successors of those Turks. Persians have always been in our bondage. Therefore, even if the Iranian authorities adopt 50 draft laws on territorial claims against Azerbaijan, they will have no legal or actual meaning. On the contrary, the legal side of the issue is in our favor”.

APA - Siyavush Novruzov: ?Azerbaijan is pleased with the discussions at Iranian Parliament on the revision of Turkmenchay Treaty?

We can troll you too! :D

You guys should go see the German defence forum. They laugh so much at these Turks.

Dude, I check and read many forums. The rare desperate nations ( trying to be so smart ) which is laughed much cause of well-known reasons are N. Korea and Iran. Turkish industrial achievements are appreciated by not only forums but also respectable defence magazines as well.

Dude, The pilot's limits are restricted with their aircraft's capabilities. Don't tell me Iranian pilots can create a magic with obsolete aircrafts contrary to rivals. If you ask the Turkish airforces, TurAF is the one which is ranked top regarding training/flying hours. I don't suppose that Iran can reaches the half of What TurAF performs regarding training and flying hours. Turkey have second biggest airforce tranining center/organisation in NATO Israel is also participating. In terms of generation of aircrfts, Almost all are upgraded including F-4's with latest generation radars/sensors including fuselages strengthened. The maintenance activities/spare part productions and modernizations are also applied by Turkish industry.
In this aspect, Underestimating TurAF and industry gets in over your heads...

Don't bother with them bro, they are superior beings..:alcoholic:

Is there a possibility of armed conflict between Iran and Azerbaijan in Caspian Sea?

g_image.php

Panorama.am held an interview with Iranian studies expert Armen Israyelyan about the dispute between Iran and Azerbaijan over the legal status of the Caspian Sea and the possibility of armed conflict between them.

- What is the main cause of the dispute between Iran and Azerbaijan over the legal status of the Caspian Sea?

- The point is that under an agreement signed between Iran and the USSR in 1921, the Soviet government gratuitously passed Ashurade island and other islands in the Caspian Sea to Iran as well as recognized Iran’s right to have fleet in the Caspian Sea.

In recent years, there is an impression that Russia reached an agreement with Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan on the legal status, but Iran, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan still have certain disagreements. Iran believes that the sea should be divided into five equal parts, and rules out discussion of any other option.

- So does it mean that this is purely a legal issue?

- No, besides legal issues, there are certain disagreements over environmental issues and ownership of oil fields in the Caspian Sea.

Iranian Vice President, President of the Environmental Protection Organization Mohammad-Javad Mohammadizadeh has repeatedly accused Azerbaijan of environmental violation in the Caspian Sea. Also, Iran has decided to file a complaint with international bodies against Azerbaijan.

Besides, Azerbaijan, for its part, profits from the fact that the issue of the legal status of the Caspian Sea remains unresolved, alleging that Sardar-e Jangal oil field discovered by Iran does not belong to Iran but is located in waters between Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan.

- Could these disputes lead to armed conflict?

- I do not rule out the possibility of armed conflict. Although the Caspian states say that they view the Caspian Sea as a field of peaceful cooperation, nevertheless, the current processes testify to the opposite.
The point is that Baku states that the military equipment purchased from Israel will be used against Armenia. But expert studies show that Azerbaijan’s anti-ship rockets will be used against Iran and Turkmenistan because Armenia has no outlet to sea.

So I think Iran recently launched Jamaran 2 destroyer in the Caspian Sea for the very purpose of protecting the borders of Iran from potential danger from Azerbaijan.

Is there a possibility of armed conflict between Iran and Azerbaijan in Caspian Sea? - Politics - Panorama | Armenian news

There are just so many countries other there wants put an end to Iran problem once and for all(and all of them happens to be posses superior military than Iran) : countless NATO nations to Israel , Israel to Gulf-Arabs(GCC) yet some people acting as if they can't wait get killed.

There are just so many countries other there wants put an end to Iran problem once and for all(and all of them happens to be posses superior military than Iran) : countless NATO nations to Israel , Israel to Gulf-Arabs(GCC) yet some people acting as if they can't wait get killed.

What is stopping them from doing so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom