What's new

Tensions rise between Iran and Azerbaijan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same bullchit.

Again, a false bullschit of Persians. If you look at some of our historians, they claim that Turks were present in the region since the time of Alexander, and are giving examples from sources (such as Georgian, according to them) that they mention Turkic tribes in Caucasus in the time of Alexander The Great. Yet, I don't act like you monkeys and claim bullschit.

I don't talk about Iranian or Turkish historians, I talk about Arab historians, and not present ones, but medievel Arab historians who clearly refer to Old Azari language.

But the most important: I would love to see a war between Iran and the Aliyev Republic, because then we will see Azari-IRGC soldiers and Azari-Basij soldiers re-conquering to land that was stolen from them!!!

Bordoenes, ahmedinejad last visiting in turkey shows us how much rare loving iran turkish people, most of turkish people love iran and ahmedinejad, you are lying about this issue, and most of turkish people hate the ataturk, **** off him. he is a puppet of england, never mind, the issue is azerbejan and iran,thing i wanna say is that aliyev is a f..king puppet of western country, kill him azeri bros. We are brothers as all muslims, don't care whom are saying converse. They are pooing everywhere.

you are right my turkish friend:

Last edited by a moderator:
turks dont know how crazy iranians are at war. shouting 'turkiye, turkiye' at football matches and waving turkish flags is one thing. running through mine fields, attacking enemy forces with only sticks and knifes is what no secular turk would ever do:

want war? let prepare for war than

I don't talk about Iranian or Turkish historians, I talk about Arab historians, and not present ones, but medievel Arab historians who clearly refer to Old Azari language.

Persian bulschitters can claim that "Arab historians" allegedly said such a thing, while in reality being nothing else than BS. Like said, some of our historians claim that ancient Georgian sources mention Caucasus as being Turkic dominated in ancient times. Same thing. And how many times do I have to repeat that "Azari" term has nothing to do with Azerbaijani Turks? It does not even matter wether it is true or not, it has as much relevance to Turks of Azerbaijan as it has to Eskimos or African tribes.

ALPfollowerOF373, iranians dont hate turks. if you go to iran you will find friendly people. in iran they dont make distinction between turks, iranians, persians, azeris, kurds

Since many turkish members are here I must ask why nationalism is so important, far more than in Europe, in turkish culture?

For instance what word, turk ,turkish,turkish national etc to use in the constitution

It does not even matter wether it is true or not

Aha...

But the most important: I would love to see a war between Iran and the Aliyev Republic, because then we will see Azari-IRGC soldiers and Azari-Basij soldiers re-conquering to land that was stolen from them!!!

Aha...

how many % irgc and basij are iranian turks? 30/40%?

ALPfollowerOF373, iranians dont hate turks. if you go to iran you will find friendly people. in iran they dont make distinction between turks, iranians, persians, azeris, kurds

Turks don't hate Iranians either. Iran's regime is what most of the Turks hate.

Since many turkish members are here I must ask why nationalism is so important, far more than in Europe, in turkish culture?

For instance what word, turk ,turkish,turkish national etc to use in the constitution

http://www.anayasa.gov.tr/images/loaded/pdf_dosyalari/THE_CONSTITUTION_OF_THE_REPUBLIC_OF_TURKEY.pdf

your lies will be broken =)

do you know about:
Persian Empire (line China to Greece)?
Greek (Byzantine Empire and other)?
You know the Great Armenia?
Ancient Georgia? (Caucasians)
Caucasian Albania - Arran (Caucasus + Iranians)?
You know Parthia (Kazastan teretorii)?
You know, "Turan" is East - Greater Iran (Tajiks, Afghans, Scythians, Sarmatians, Saki, Masagety and other!)?
Empire and other countries.

:coffee::lol:

Iran region (land, home) - Iranians? Yes.
Caucasus region (land, home) - Caucasians? Yes.
Balkans region (land, home) - balkantsev (Greeks, Serbs)? Yes.

:welcome:

What magician settled Martians and created:
"Azerbaijan 1918"? - What happened to the Caucasus and the Iranians? residents of Caucasian Albania - Arran!
"Anatoly turkey"? - What happened to the Greeks, Kurds, Armenians, and others?
"Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan?" - Where did Parthia, Samarkand, the Great Khorasan, Big Tajikistan, Aryan Turan?

:hitwall:

Pan-Turkism appeared in the 20th century - as a fresh story.
In the 21 th century - a tale of the solution (off) =))

Justice will prevail! =)

İnchallah i will come to iran. showing me outdoor, my turkish friend hateing me i know, but it is not your right to say to me like this, turkey belongs ones like us, we have fighten against the enemy every battle, we have taken back Cyprus as Erbakan ( he is an islamist,) as ataturkist sitting on their *** waiting a commend from england, and we (yor saying mullah or imam) are heading battle line in every battle, how can you find the right to say me going somewhere, all world belongs Allah and us. everywhere are ours.

İnchallah i will come to iran. showing me outdoor, my turkish friend hateing me i know, but it is not your right to say to me like this, turkey belongs ones like us, we have fighten against the enemy every battle, we have taken back Cyprus as Erbakan ( he is an islamist,) as ataturkist sitting on their *** waiting a commend from england, and we (yor saying mullah or imam) are heading battle line in every battle, how can you find the right to say me going somewhere, all world belongs Allah and us. everywhere are ours.

It is for your own good mate, your kind will never find happiness in Turkey.

It is your opinion :) every truths find where it deserve, your fabricated kemalist (ataturkist) republic will cahge by islamic fair one. You are puppet of western, and every puppet are moved aside when puppeteer finished its work or die, your fabricated regime couldnot wait puppeteer, we will crash puppet and puppeteer both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom