What's new

Tehreek-e-Insaaf to block NATO supplies on 23rd April, 2011

Keenly Listen to the 2nd and 3rd part of the videos that I posted. They are a revelation. Some valued information about Gitmo as well.

IMO, Imran Khan is playing the cards right for the moment. He is not going to tackle the US alone or just chanting slogans, instead he's gathering honest Americans to help him take serious actions for our rights.

But blocking the NATO supply is risky business. If the local government sends in law enforcement (I don't see policemen anymore, just enforcers) then there might be a clash. And knowing I.Khan, he's not going to resort to weapons to scare the police off.

The addition of JUI-F and PPP-S is not a good move either. Those two humbugs will give the movement a negative aspect which Imran Khan would be wise to avoid.

We get our supplies via train through Russia.

Theres a new railway under contruction so the trains can roll directly from berlin to mazar-i-sharif.

bw_ebtrsp_pzh2000-001i.jpg

Yes but at 10 times more cost , US economy is already under pressure of bad debt, income 50 Bill expense 100 Bill per month .

Can't see how this would be more expensive, no special security needed, no aircraft and trains are the cheapest way of transportation.

I would love to see the Pakistan flag being raised by EVERY one.. no party Flags.. JUST THE PAKISTAN FLAG.. to show that its protest by the nation not by a political party.. and please please.. no matter which party you belong to.. for the sake of the country.. DO NOT make it party politics!

Can't see how this would be more expensive, no special security needed, no aircraft and trains are the cheapest way of transportation.

Then why do most NATO supplies to this day go through the PAK-AFGHAN border into Afghanistan from Karachi Port.

Get your supplies from Russia, and leave Pakistan out of this war OF terror.

If this was a publicity stunt, PTI would not have gone for the legal route as well. PTI sincerely wishes to bring Pakistan outa the mess we are in right now. From being the underdogs, PTI is now leading the way on many public issues and people say that IK and PTI lack political acumen. All the other political parties are just jumping the bandwagon and trying to score some political points with the public. I can bet anything that none of the other political parties would take such a step on their own accord.

Unfortunately there is no other way to stop drone attacks inside Pakistan. Supreme court wont listen, we have seen how they handled the Raymond Davis case. The Zardari's government is allowing drone attacks on Pakistani territory. The only way is if all Pakistanis get together and block NATO supplies, that will send a strong message to the world that Pakistanis are against drone attacks in Pakistani territory and Pakistanis are against this war OF terror.

That was the main reason pakistan chose to side with america.

Yeah!! but they dont really want to help them so now if they do something against them what if US decide to do what it said??

Yeah!! but they dont really want to help them so now if they do something against them what if US decide to do what it said??

i dont see a single reason behind this faked and un natural relationship, they both accuse each other of many things and it is full of ups and downs, break it for a change to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom