What's new

Tata Nano launching in the US

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
$3,000 Tata Nano coming to U.S. | Fox News

$3,000 Tata Nano coming to U.S.
Published October 15, 2012

It could soon be a reality for American drivers, but they’ll still need pretty big pockets.
The chairman of Indian automaker Tata has announced that he plans to bring the $3,000 Nano micro car to the United States within three years, according to Automotive News.

Ratan Tata told the news outlet that the 10-foot-long car four-door is being redesigned for sales in the U.S. and Europe.
Indians going where Chinese can't go.

Indians going where Chinese can't go.

Well done JayAtl. :woot:

Ever heard of Heiwei etc? Korean why are you so sinophobic? Your even praise Japan for it's atrocities despite you being Korean (I doubt your Korean)

"Korean" is the alternate account of the Indian member JayAtl. He uses it to start more of the same threads.

You can't be korean, i know them, theyre nice people unlike you

You can't be korean, i know them, theyre nice people unlike you

You've got it wrong. Koreans are very hateful people. But when they are face to face, they are too scared to say anything to you. In the US everyone abuses Koreans and they don't say anything back :rofl:

Well done JayAtl. :woot:

"Korean" is the alternate account of the Indian member JayAtl. He uses it to start more of the same threads.

I didn't know Chinese are now exporting Magic Balls, which tells everything!!:lol:

BTW on topic:
Tata product quality ruggedness have been proved around world, specially in African continent. One thing they seriously lack is creative and attractive designing of their vehicles!!

Fiat 500, Smart better watch out ! Here comes your rival.

Fiat 500
fiat_500.jpg

Smart
smart-car-1.jpg

The next gen Nano
DSC_0225-627x424.jpg

"Indians going where Chinese can't go."

again you are showing the symptoms of 'inferiority complex' mate, damn India need some good psycho therapist.

well I don't generalize all Indians as such type of people, there many sane ones too I know, really nice guys to talk to, it's nice marketing move though please don't create drama like this...

I want these Nano cars to replace auto rickshaws in India :D That would improve the "looks" of the country :lol:

Back
Top Bottom