What's new

Talking to foreign media is haram: Grand mufti’s edict

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia’s grand mufti issued a religious edict prohibiting contact and cooperation with the foreign media seeking to “spread chaos and strife in the Muslim world”.
Addressing a Friday sermon at a mosque in Riyadh, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Asheikh said that people should not divulge their country’s secrets to foreign media outlets as these media groups are only concerned with creating a divide among the people.
The kingdom’s grand mufti warned against shielding or giving refuge to criminals. “A believer has to help in keeping security, that of his nation and community, and protecting his religion,” the Saudi newspaper Okaz quoted him as saying.
However he urged the people to address their matters to responsible authorities within the state.

Talking to foreign media is haram: Grand mufti

Religion and clergy are a good tool to keep gullible people stupid and in control. Perhaps the best tool of human enslavement ever created by mankind. These moron mufti's should bring more tangible answers for rising problems of unemployment, family break downs and unsustainable future than be worried about speaking to foreign media. A good plot for covering up in-competencies.

The deserving place for mufits is mosque but these sell out cleric can even find rocket science in quran!

He is a Crazy Guy . I don't Hold Saudis Responsible for his comments . First he called for Demolition of all the Churches in Arabian Peninsula .
In 2007 he announced plans to demolish the Green Dome and flatten the tombs housed under it, including that of Muhammad.

He was Born in 1943 so he is 69 years old . Old Man has Gone Bonkers i guess .

I hope talking to non Muslims is still allowed..

Saudi's grand mufti is in fact Saudi's grand IDIOT.

Nobody gives a crap what he says anyways anymore.

Supposedly them mutaweens are now learning scientific skills and satellite technology?

isn't all the science mankind ever needs to know is already present in Quran as per mutaween logic?

Supposedly them mutaweens are not learning scientific skills and satellite technology?

isn't all the science mankind ever needs to know is already present in Quran as per mutaween logic?

The fact that they need to verify whatever scientific discovery and do a run check on it on the Koooran says enough of their Neanderthal mentality.

I wish I was. But I guess being religious is synonym for being an idiot.

there is a reason why most of the scientist in the world are non-religious people.

Islam starts and ends with its five basic pillars and anyone who wants to go further should find a homeland on mars!

Please listen to what he has actually said before jumping down his throat all of you. What the mufti has said in simple words is when ever you talk to western media they don't care what you actually said they twist what you say and create hatred towards US(Arabs) its a waist of time time talking to western media.

Please listen to what he has actually said before jumping down his throat all of you. What the mufti has said in simple words is when ever you talk to western media they don't care what you actually said they twist what you say and create hatred towards US(Arabs) its a waist of time time talking to western media.

If it was "Simple Words" Why ya explaining it mate ??

Do my eyes deceive me? Cheetah is defending Saudi grand mufti?

I have been gone a week but it feels like years :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom