What's new

Taliban praise India for resisting Afghan entanglement

You don't build schools and stuff because you are good natured. Rather its because you want to make more enemies of Pakistan to eventually break it into pieces. This act right here is of terrorism.

The rise of Afghans doesn't mean the breakup of Pakistan! you will gain nothing if you continue with this mentality.

Why at first place you allow Indians doing all these stuff, why not take their lead and build the same infrastructure?

Right.
- Hospitals are there so they can continue fighting.
- Roads are there so they can travel easily from point A to point B to accomplish their mission
- Schools are there so they can brainwash new members joining the club.

Now I understood exact situation in Pakistan , better destroy hospitals ,schools and roads in your country then peace prevails. Charity should starts from home, so execute those plans now.

At least they have a common enemy.

You don't build schools and stuff because you are good natured. Rather its because you want to make more enemies of Pakistan to eventually break it into pieces. This act right here is of terrorism.
Do you know word called Foreign Policy, and benefits of it. Soft power of india has led to increase in popularity among afghanistani people. India provided them much need health care, schools to educate their children to read and right not to fire kaleshnikovs, roads to ensure faster development. Of course India will reap benefit with this. If people like india, they will happily accept us when we mine their resources, use their roads.

Quid Pro Quo....something for something, we help you develop you to better future help us develop by letting us mine your resources and allows to invest in your country.

Right.

and that hospital also treat those people who suffered from both foreign sponsored terrorist( taliban ) and from drone
-
Roads are there so they can travel easily from point A to point B to accomplish their mission

roads also helped to transportation essential goods for the common local people. Which is lifeline of development.

-
Schools are there so they can brainwash new members joining the club.

and that school and education also help innocent children in differentiating good and bad.

No need to bring Pak into this.

They believe Polio vaccination is an act of devil. nuff said. Hospitals and infra are a long shot for them.

The rise of Afghans doesn't mean the breakup of Pakistan! you will gain nothing if you continue with this mentality.

Why at first place you allow Indians doing all these stuff, why not take their lead and build the same infrastructure?

Take care of Afghanistan?

We saved your a$$ from Soviet Invasion, We hold the largest number of refugees., we train your armed forces, we have started to give you aid, We stopped War supply lines into your country!!!!!!

I'm afraid you should be asking yourself this question. Why have you allowed and harboured Indian terrorist to enter Balochistan? Why have you allowed like the whole friken world into your country to take your resources and to kill you innocent civilians?

The rise of Afghans will come if they stand on their own feet. We Pakistanis have been through world sanctions, and our still continuing to some sort. Because of you, we have sacrificed our economy and stability in Pakhtunkhwa province and in Balochistan that make up more than 60% of Pakistan.

We saved your a$$ from Soviet Invasion, We hold the largest number of refugees., we train your armed forces, we have started to give you aid, We stopped War supply lines into your country!!!!!!

I'm afraid you should be asking yourself this question. Why have you allowed and harboured Indian terrorist to enter Balochistan? Why have you allowed like the whole friken world into your country to take your resources and to kill you innocent civilians?

The rise of Afghans will come if they stand on their own feet. We Pakistanis have been through world sanctions, and our still continuing to some sort. Because of you, we have sacrificed our economy and stability in Pakhtunkhwa province and in Balochistan that make up more than 60% of Pakistan.

Pakistan did all that for American aid which brought high GDP growth in 1980s.

Right.
- Roads are there so they can travel easily from point A to point B to accomplish their mission
- Schools are there so they can brainwash new members joining the club.

Not your fault…U seen all those things in Pakistan there terrorist has used Hospital ,School and Road for the same purpose as you said… so you can think in same way…But sorry to say world is not Pakistan.

...and how much of the Generals' pockets? ;)

These same generals you are talking are the ones who are anti-American characters left and are saving us.

The U.S actually lives inside Afghanistan from 2001 to present. Why don't you ask how much money they get and what the have achieved on their own?

Genius, the soviets were up for your a$$ and we saved it! they aren't refugees they are living in their own territory, you have never trained our armed forces actually the request was rejected! war supply lines were closed for the killing of your soldier and if you are giving us the credit that's OK!

I know you can't answer what I asked; there are no Indian terrorists in Balochistan if you claim provide prove, we can't eat the resources our self their investment is much needed at this time. War has causality for a prosperous Afghanistan we have given millions of sacrifices and will give until we achieve it!

This part is totally out of topic, and I say if you don't change Pakistan's foreign policy you would keep blaming everyone and will keep sacrificing other provinces as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom