What's new

Taj Mahal ranked third among top global landmarks

come back when you can put your thoughts into words. CLEARLY. Use your IQ sometimes. might help.

your persistence to try to twist the argument cant do you any good
Can you demonstrate the evidence substantiating any significant influence of hinduism on Cambodia ? if not then staying behind as the last poster of the argument does not automatically become the winner as most delusional cheerleaders think

no anger no jealousy no ignorance = replies to the low iqs

I was not pointing if the cambordian site was a dedication or not
I was doubtful on the "influence" that many low iqs have claimed on Cambodia
The more you cheerleading people said about "dedication" of the temple for Cambodia, the worse the result of your intended "influence" of hinduism on Cambodia = epic fail!

Mister low iq.

This is what the users before said.

Taj Mahal is Indian not Hindu. Although yes, there is heavy Persian muslim influence in it.

Same way, Angkor Wat is Cambodian but with a heavy Indian Hindu influence.

One Persian influenced Indian monument and one Indian influenced Cambodian monument in top 3 :D

They were talking about the monument.

And there are Indian influences in Cambodia.

Like it's script

Khmer alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like their dances

images

etc
etc
etc

your persistence to try to twist the argument cant do you any good
Can you demonstrate the evidence substantiating any significant influence of hinduism on Cambodia ? if not then staying behind as the last poster of the argument does not automatically become the winner as most delusional cheerleaders think

Having visited Cambodia and explored places and culture, I can quote numerous examples of Hinduism influence on Cambodia - But let me keep it simple and will provide you with 1 example - Reamker is a Cambodian epic based on Ramayana. Here is a performance of Reamker in a Siem Reap restaurant.

thanks water car eng for taking the effort to educate a bag of rocks. Not sure if it will be of any use though.

Taj Mahal is a real marvel of construction, architecture and craftsmanship of the time, it has been a life long dream to go and visit it some day, along with the house my family left behind in Shilma. Inshallah, one day...

Taj Mahal is a real marvel of construction, architecture and craftsmanship of the time, it has been a life long dream to go and visit it some day, along with the house my family left behind in Shilma. Inshallah, one day...

You are welcome!! Don't miss Taj. Visit as soon as possible along with your anscestral place in Shimla. You are bound to get thrilled!!

You are welcome!! Don't miss Taj. Visit as soon as possible along with your anscestral place in Shimla. You are bound to get thrilled!!

Fingers crossed it is on the Agenda. It would be lovely to see my grandmothers cottage, although it is probably demolished by now. It was allotted to her family when her father was Deputy Commissioner of Police in Delhi. Still have a photo of it in my mothers family album.

Sigh...

Fingers crossed it is on the Agenda. It would be lovely to see my grandmothers cottage, although it is probably demolished by now. It was allotted to her family when her father was Deputy Commissioner of Police in Delhi. Still have a photo of it in my mothers family album.

Sigh...

Nice to hear that!! These memories are lifelong. Even I have similar, hence I very well understand!!

While visiting Taj Mahal, try visiting Itimad-ud-Daulah mausoleum which is located in Agra as well and considered a draft for Taj Mahal though I find it a better monument than Taj Mahal.

Taj Mahal I think is a overrated building, it's a beautiful and symmetrical building but there are other buildings that I think are more impressive.

no anger no jealousy no ignorance = replies to the low iqs

I was not pointing if the cambordian site was a dedication or not
I was doubtful on the "influence" that many low iqs have claimed on Cambodia
The more you cheerleading people said about "dedication" of the temple for Cambodia, the worse the result of your intended "influence" of hinduism on Cambodia = epic fail!

I hope you will too claim Shaolin Temple was not founded by the Indian Monk Bodhidharma. Since, you are not interested in believing Indian influence across Asia. :cheesy:

I hope you will too claim Shaolin Temple was not founded by the Indian Monk Bodhidharma. Since, you are not interested in believing Indian influence across Asia. :cheesy:

Don't the Japanese legends say he was from Persia Minor?

How about a Gemini? They love travel and do travel a lot - perfect example - myself.

That they do , but they do plan a lot before . saggies and aries do not plan they just leave:D

Mister low iq.
This is what the users before said.

low iqs trace back to what I said
hinduism has little influence on Cambodia
dont force your beliefs onto the majority of Cambodians that there are a grand scale hindu influence in Cambodia

Shaolin is our own culture and we flourish from our own ingenious creation
indians should go away! And it is not the point of discussion on this topic

in repsect of Cambodian and hinduism, I am not indian and not a follower of hinduism
dont expect I behave like you cheerleaders

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom