What's new

Taj Mahal ranked third among top global landmarks

That beautiful blue colour is due to lapis lazuli semi-precious stone. Its use also predates Islam. e.g. Bamiyan Buddha's surroundings were decorated with it. ancient Persians used it. Pakistanis have this strange habit of using Persian architecture for fantasizing about their imaginary barbarian turkic-arab ancestors, and than bombing Shia mosques.

So??
I know each and every temple, mosque chruch synagogue had taken a architectual idea from another place you tard!!
atleast i dont get killed for touching a brahmin waterpump!

'Muslim oppression' means oppression of Muslims. You probably meant Hindu oppression. Right ??

Oppression by Muslims ---> Muslim oppression
Think about it

Nope... Just pointing out that on one side Indians hate Muslims and on other side love their "Musim oppression" monuments :chilli:

Its just a glorified grave idiot.And remember these are the same people who mpersecuted your ancestors.So yes I suppose its your oppression monument.:lol:

So??
I know each and every temple, mosque chruch synagogue had taken a architectual idea from another place you tard!!

Think about it

Right. Just like your country is Oppressed by the Americans now. Can we call it American oppression ??

So??

Think about it

Dude get over it.Its been centuries since Mughals persecuted your people.

Its just a glorified grave idiot.And remember these are the same people who mpersecuted your ancestors.So yes I suppose its your oppression monument.:lol:

It is a glorified grave but its a glorified grave built by a person who oppressed Hindus right??
This is actually what ive heard from indian forums

And sad that your bringing my personal life in this :tdown:

It is a glorified grave but its a glorified grave built by a person who oppressed Hindus right??

They some times fought Hindus sometimes made alliances with them.But its nothing like the persecution of Dawoodi Bohras,LOL,they didn't even fought back.So I can imagine why you call them oppressers.And yes it might be sad,But its just a fact buddy.For us Indians Mughals are just another part of our history,Some of their achivements make us proud some of their failures makes us sad,which ofcourse includes persecution of your community.

he doesnt know the history of his own people

Weird,I feel sympathy for him.

sorry sir,thats my opinion and of most hindus.

We respect Pakistan,the country and its people but what happens inside India is our business.

we still celebrate that day and also the day of 1857 when bahadur shah zafar died.

yeah we ll give them to you at wagah border.

i speak for the educated,well researched and the righteous.

Yeah and educated and self-righteous, and 'well researched' person like you does not know Bahadur Shah Zafar died way after 1857.

By Bahadur Shah Zafar's time ordinary Hindus had no qualms about the distant king in Delhi who did not seem to matter. If you ever come across the travails of the occupants of Red fort after the defeat of 1857, you would come across stories of how ordinary Hindus helped the scattered remnants of royal family. One named Basanti accompanied Bahadur Shah Zafar's grand daughter until she was able to escape from India, for example.

You are afflicted with the disease of acute Hindu Nationalism and that is why you make statements like:

1. Taj Mahal was a Hindu temple.

2. Muslim kings were not productive (as though they were supposed to run industrial enterprises and not bring peace and stability).

3. Hindus were happy about Bahadur Shah Zafar dying in 1857.

4. You respect Pakistan and its people.

Both the bit about happiness and death in 1857 are wrong factually. The rebellious army that marched Delhi was composed of both Hindus and Muslims. Upon reaching Delhi, this army - quite out of control - declared their support for Bahadur Shah Zafar in their quest. What sort of Hinuds were they sir who did not act per your description?

I asked you for reference about Taj being a Hindu temple and this was your answer:

"We know nothing about the Taj and as i said before Delhi is a semi arid dry place,hindus wouldn't like to be there."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ng-top-global-landmarks-10.html#ixzz2XpQQR8Lc

Yeah some 'educated', 'well researched' and 'righteous' person you claim to be. You run when asked for substantiating a lie. You are neither educated, nor righteous. You are a bigot and your posts well demonstrate that fact. If you claim that you represent Hindus, then I hope that some among them slap you for disrespecting them.

You can not respect your history, how can you even claim to respect Pakistan or its people?

Actually Shah Jahan was quite tolerant. He was just a bit overfond of accumulating treasure.

Hey @Dushmann Bachabaz opium addicts can not manage empires, much less expand them. You are just one of those people who love to hate. Jahangir was a bit of an addict, but almost no one else among the Great Mughals. Among lesser Mughals you might find an example or two. Who knows, but saying things like this is not going to win you any accolades for being correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what proof is there? I would like to know. Is there any credible source of is it another one of P. N. Oak fantasy faux-history story?

You and people like you do have enough brains to type with your fingers. But not enough to understand simple, straight, and logical things. Y'all certainly have no heart.

So correct decisions are taken in presence of over-whelming force? Is that what you think is the criteria? Might is Right?

No wonder you carry such twisted views. I would like to have a bunch of you Hate-mongers try to dig up Taj. Y'all would be set straight by GOI in no time. Indeed then you would make a correct decision. Of repenting - temporarily.

Forget bronxbull he is a hindu extremist. Even if it was built over a temple (no evidence to show that it was) that is all in the past.

anger+jealousy+ignorance= high IQ

AngKor Wat is a Hindu temple dedicated to vishnu.

no anger no jealousy no ignorance = replies to the low iqs

I was not pointing if the cambordian site was a dedication or not
I was doubtful on the "influence" that many low iqs have claimed on Cambodia
The more you cheerleading people said about "dedication" of the temple for Cambodia, the worse the result of your intended "influence" of hinduism on Cambodia = epic fail!

no anger no jealousy no ignorance = replies to the low iqs

I was not pointing if the cambordian site was a dedication or not
I was doubtful on the "influence" that many low iqs have claimed on Cambodia
The more you cheerleading people said about "dedication" of the temple for Cambodia, the worse the result of your intended "influence" of hinduism on Cambodia = epic fail!

Articulation problem? Try to make clear sentences first. Its tough to comprehend what you are trying to say.

Secondly, it is beyond pathetic that you still argue Angkr Wat is not a Hindu temple. Go read it up.

Articulation problem? Try to make clear sentences first. Its tough to comprehend what you are trying to say.

Secondly, it is beyond pathetic that you still argue Angkr Wat is not a Hindu temple. Go read it up.

what is your prolblem
cant be able to read simple logic
where did I say the site is NOT a hindu temple?
I repeat: your low iq people said it was a dedication and a hindu INFLUENCE on Cambodia and I said the "influence" claim is an epic failure on Cambodia!
Hinduism does not have much of an impact on Cambodia!

He's a magician.... Transformed the temple into a Monastary. So it's no more a temple.

what is your prolblem
cant be able to read simple logic
where did I say the site is NOT a hindu temple?
I repeat: your low iq people said it was a dedication and a hindu INFLUENCE on Cambodia and I said the "influence" claim is an epic failure on Cambodia!
Hinduism does not have much of an impact on Cambodia!

come back when you can put your thoughts into words. CLEARLY. Use your IQ sometimes. Might help.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom