What's new

Tahir ul Qadri demolished by Chief Justice at the Supreme Court Day 1

Yeah when he was kicking the PPP PM out, where was this protection to the 'foreign stooges' then. Law is blind.

About whether or not Qadri has rights to interfere in politics is up for judicial debate and they will decide on this soon enough. But from a legal point of view, the interpret the constitution the only authority that there is, is the Supreme Court. If Supreme Court interprets day as night, then its night, no matter how obvious it may be written that its day.

Actually I still don't know what is the point of making the ECP void ab initio. One I agree process was not followed and if ECP which has to ensure processes are followed is formed out of the process then of course that sounds really bad.

So yes to make an irregularity regular then something can be done.

Even if SC agrees to TuQ petition whole heartedly, so what will happen then? ECP is reconstituted and the same people are brought back in since leader of opposition and government both agree on the ECP today. Only difference, now there will be proper paperwork. Which I think can be done in 2 days. Allah Allah khairi sallah, shauk poora hogaya Supreme Court ke chakkar laganay ka.

Yes if the Process was not followed, first he could have said, Please do your paperwork and I won't go down this route.

I fear Zardari may have another game up his sleeves. This time he'll drag it on. Instead of 2 days, he'll take 200 days. He will pass a resolution in the Parliament that because of the ECP going void ab initio PPP has to continue for a few more months. Drag it till September, get reelected as President and now he's there for 5 years and you will need a 2/3rd majority to remove him.

March 16th is the official deadline for this government? Somehow he'll drag it on till September, not very hard in Pakistan.

Kicking PPP never seen it... PM was involved in various and open corruption and it took many years for judiciary to see it, actually forced upon judiciary.

Point here is elections were being held in unconstitutional way and TuQ has just point to meet the constitutional obligations before conducting elections. Its pitty if the time to do the exercise is not enough but this can't be used as an argument to criticize TuQ because he is not responsible.

TuQ is reading articles of constitution.. as a lay man and every one of us can read it and understand it.. which is in English and does not need translation in my case.

Please... do not act ignorant and be realistic.. what is the point in by-elections when ousted candidate belonged to ruling tribe?

An assembly which 70% comprised of fake degree holders, is protected by judicial slut called Ifti fitna.

Why can't he punish Hussain Haqqani or Hamid Saeed Kazmi? simply because they are protected by PPP!

Ifti. is afraid that if every one start to read constitution than his own (unconstitutional) appointment can be challenged.

When you weigh the episode technically, than ifti's stand against TuQ is unconstitutional, so far.

There is no law that foreigners cannot contact judicary... while TuQ is Pakistan born.

Question here is the very existence of Ifit.. himself, was his appointment legal? How can a political person be a judge or CJ?

Zardari filed fake medical certificate and degree.. hence stand invalid and along with his executive orders and agreements.

Issue here the demands of TuQ are basically represent mistrust in judiciary. as they overlook constitution of Pakistan, in order to protect corrupt politicians.

If i remember the same supreme court allowed a military commander to reign in the government and get away with a coup, I think i will take the supreme courts opinion with a grain of salt especially with a case like pakistan. Whats the point of election, if the feudals based on my reading(did not even know that some countries still have european feudalism to this day) , there is still that facet of society competing to get elected and i clearly see a conflict of interest though I could be wrong completely, please do correct me, as I am here to learn.

That was Supreme Court then and doctrine of necessity was a legally acceptable instrument back then.

Today, its not. There is a Supreme Court verdict declaring Doctrine of Necessity as illegal.

So while there were irregularities before, they have taken solid steps to redeem themselves.

That was Supreme Court then and doctrine of necessity was a legally acceptable instrument back then.

Today, its not. There is a Supreme Court verdict declaring Doctrine of Necessity as illegal.

So while there were irregularities before, they have taken solid steps to redeem themselves.

Thanks for clearing that up, now I pose a question to you assuming that you have been to pakistan before. Is Dr.qadri completely wrong on the ECP reform or do you think the sytem currently is adequate for a future election and will pakistani interim government consider having international observers for the election not that I am doubting pakistan's capabilities or attempting to trash the government.

Thanks for clearing that up, now I pose a question to you assuming that you have been to pakistan before. Is Dr.qadri completely wrong on the ECP reform or do you think the sytem currently is adequate for a future election and will pakistani interim government consider having international observers for the election not that I am doubting pakistan's capabilities or attempting to trash the government.

Fundamentally that is what the supreme court of Pakistan must decide and what are it's constitional authorities to peddle/implement such requests. That is by far the need of the hour than sweating over Quadri's nationality.

If you look at it without any bias, TuQ's petition was right.

How can we expect free and fair election of the election commission is biased with all constitutional positions which were supposed to be neutral are also politicized.

How can we expect any better from a flawed electoral system. It will create same type of assembly, same looters, murderers, fake degree holders,swindlers and tacx evaders will come back.

As for his foreign nationality. I was surprised by CJ's comments. There are a number of foreign nationals working in Pakistan either elected in assemblies or on very important govt. positions. They have lied under oath. They have done irreparable damage. CJ does not seem to take notice of them. But questions credibility of the petition because its filed by a dual national?

I still think kal tak Supreme Court maan hi jayega.

Other than kicking out TuQ on the basis of dual nationality, the best apex court can do is to condone the irregularity in the procedure if there is any. Baqi sub tareekon see elections delay ho saktay hein.

Can the proceedings be terminated on the basis of dissatisfaction on bona fides?

Dear people, reforms is different issue... TuQ is challenging that elections are being held in unconstitutional way,... due process.... as given in constitution is not being followed, until he intervened.

Formulation of current election commission is unconstitutional!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly CJ is talking BS, instead of addressing the petition.

Is it so hard to understand?

Who gives or donate money to election commision of pakistan?
Why they give?
Can pakistan conduct its elections by its own money?
Should that donner club,stop that money,cause one of their nationals wasnt allowed to look into the croupt affairs of a croupt country?
Should CJ,s all the activties outside pakistan needed to be investigated?
Should all the details of arsalan,s monte-carlo vist needed to be open now?
Is it a deal between nawaz sharif & Cj that after retirement Cj would become presidential candidate & become another rafiq tarrar?
or the croupt CJ has done deal with muk-muka mafia , NAWAZ & ZARDARI to hve his share from donated money to EC?

even if this pettition Kicked out of SC , will some one else not. Going to bring back This pettetion again & CJ will never use need of nazar-e-zarorat?
No one can gurantee? Nothing lol lol lol

If you look at it without any bias, TuQ's petition was right.

How can we expect free and fair election of the election commission is biased with all constitutional positions which were supposed to be neutral are also politicized.

How can we expect any better from a flawed electoral system. It will create same type of assembly, same looters, murderers, fake degree holders,swindlers and tacx evaders will come back.

In Urdu there's a saying bare dair ker de maherban atay atay. Just three months before the announcement of the interim setup TuQ realized the need of the reforms. Where was he when looters were looting Pakistan and Pakistanis for almost their entire term? He left his fellow Pakistanis on their fate for consecutive 6 years, not even once he felt like going back and solacing them in that regard! It's not about dual nationality or something it's about malafide intentions, it's about paving way for establishment to intervene. People here have serious reservations on him, majority suspects an intrigue.

As for his foreign nationality. I was surprised by CJ's comments. There are a number of foreign nationals working in Pakistan either elected in assemblies or on very important govt. positions. They have lied under oath. They have done irreparable damage. CJ does not seem to take notice of them. But questions credibility of the petition because its filed by a dual national?

No dual national (known) at this point in time holds membership of parliament or provincial assembly.

In Urdu there's a saying bare dair ker de maherban atay atay. Just three months before the announcement of the interim setup TuQ realized the need of the reforms. Where was he when looters were looting Pakistan and Pakistanis for almost their entire term? He left his fellow Pakistanis on their fate for consecutive 6 years, not even once he felt like going back and solacing them in that regard! It's not about dual nationality or something it's about malafide intentions, it's about paving way for establishment to intervene. People here have serious reservations on him, majority suspects an intrigue.

No dual national (known) at this point in time holds membership of parliament or provincial assembly.

pakistanion ko baas roonadhoona ata he, kuch na ho to roona, kuch ho jaye to roona, aray bhai tum q nahi kerte yeh sab, tum jaake kerdo na, dosron ko to bas bura bhala bolna ata he

tum ne kia ker dya pakistan ke lye, kuch kya he kia?

nahi kya to dosra jo ker raha he us ko to kerne do na, na kaam ke naa kaaj ke dushman anaj ke

Dear people, reforms is different issue... TuQ is challenging that elections are being held in unconstitutional way,... due process.... as given in constitution is not being followed, until he intervened.

Formulation of current election commission is unconstitutional!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly CJ is talking BS, instead of addressing the petition.

Is it so hard to understand?

Last edited by a moderator:
pakistanion ko baas roonadhoona ata he, kuch na ho to roona, kuch ho jaye to roona, aray bhai tum q nahi kerte yeh sab, tum jaake kerdo na, dosron ko to bas bura bhala bolna ata he

tum ne kia ker dya pakistan ke lye, kuch kya he kia?

nahi kya to dosra jo ker raha he us ko to kerne do na, na kaam ke naa kaaj ke dushman anaj ke

Thank God I am not like a visionary Pakistani mr. Qadri who acquired Canadian passport for the relaxation in the visa issuance process. Duh, there he puts your travel document in gutter!

Thank God I am not like a visionary Pakistani mr. Qadri who acquired Canadian passport for the relaxation in the visa issuance process. Duh, there he puts your travel document in gutter!

bhai tum matt he bolo to woh zyada acha he

the overseas pakistanis have saved pakistan from control demolition a country raped by none dual nationals, there is no need to shoot the messenger because he is canadian national, look at the message

Who gives or donate money to election commision of pakistan?
Why they give?
Can pakistan conduct its elections by its own money?
Should that donner club,stop that money,cause one of their nationals wasnt allowed to look into the croupt affairs of a croupt country?

SC told Qadri that its Quo Warranto meaning its not in their jurisdiction, hence go with your petition to HCs.

bhai tum matt he bolo to woh zyada acha he

the overseas pakistanis have saved pakistan from control demolition a country raped by none dual nationals, there is no need to shoot the messenger because he is canadian national, look at the message

One of the wrongs with TuQ and his ilk is that they understand what others are trying to say! Criticism on TuQ does not mean criticism on all overseas Pakistanis! Could you please refer me to any post of mine where I have denied the role of overseas Pakistanis? You can ask others what have you done for Pakistan but when others ask you for something similar you declare them blasphemers!

Leave other dual nationals aside for a while, just answer me why did he (TuQ) acquire dual nationality? Didn't he mention yesterday that acquisition was made for the relaxation in the visa process?

Back
Top Bottom