What's new

Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, Defence areas

it is least sensible of the people to suggest to ban an organization, shitte processions should be banned as well, these madni mushrooms have started processions, they should be banned as well, cause its the most senseless activity...

liberal fascists should use some common sense before speaking !!

missionary schools se par tou liya hai, per akal khotay jitni hi istamal kertay hain...

lol,

There was quote written on the back of a Rikshaw the other day.

''Aqqal Nahi The Mojja Hi Mojja'' perfectly suites these liberal fascist.

Yes and the others are just doing monkey antics on green TV channels?? Please take your misleading propaganda somewhere.

Not every arab/saudi preacher is a wahabi and the millitant influences are often propagated by deoband sympathic saudi / arab preachers, of which exisits an awful lot of variety.
There is a reason why janglee jamat is banned in KSA since early 80's.

I would say the janglee jamat preaching to be replaced by wahabi preaching which would set the iman of many people straight and stop them from going awry against the state.

Pitting people against the state in the name of islam has been the hall mark of janglee jamat.

I live in a wahabi country for last 25 years and never came across a creditable preacher who said we should pick arms and bombs against the state. Wahabis stress on purity of iman and elimination of biddah strenously rather than advocating regime change in the name of islam.

For a person who claims to have lived in KSA for 25 years you seem to know very little about the various sects. TJ has prominently Deobandi followers the very people who have been behind attacks on Pakistan.

Not only are the Deobandis, but also the Wahabis/salafis have been involved in terrorist activities around the world. Please get your facts straight before going on with your blabbering.

I think people focus on sect, not on Islam. TJ is simply preaching Islam. No terrorist activity is being done by TJ.

you are continuously coming up with baseless accusations..Its the otherway round..these people have removed drug users from criminal lives and made them good humans,and De-radicalized jihadis by asking them to look into themselves and try changing their own selves for good,instead of using force to change others...

Off course they are..
They also harass people at mosques to follow their idea of proper worship..
Beat up women at a cloth market..
and every now and then hide an individual that goes out to murder hundreds.
Baseless defense as well I see.

i been spending time withTJ since 1988 . at the same time i am bait with the silsilaa of shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilanee. and i have spent time with haree pugree walay too.
there is nothing wrong with any of these three ways of following islam.
i am saying this after 20 years of active experience with these schools of thought. not based on a wiki article or a google search.

There is nothing wrong there, as long as you do not impose your way..
only one out of ten tableeghi jamaat's did not go into the defensive when asked about their logic.
You defend only 1/10 of what is a messed up system.. or more importantly.. a misled idea, tableegh is a must, HOWEVER.. untamed, unchecked.. it is a disaster.
Surprised that somebody who is bayt does not see the inherent danger in having people with half baked knowledge of the Quran loose on the streets.

There is nothing wrong there, as long as you do not impose your way..
only one out of ten tableeghi jamaat's did not go into the defensive when asked about their logic.
You defend only 1/10 of what is a messed up system.. or more importantly.. a misled idea, tableegh is a must, HOWEVER.. untamed, unchecked.. it is a disaster.
Surprised that somebody who is bayt does not see the inherent danger in having people with half baked knowledge of the Quran loose on the streets.

3 Million people gather on their own expense every year in TJ Ijtema in Raiwind , they dont know about islam and my friend mod you know every thing
criticism for sake of criticism nothing else

I think people focus on sect, not on Islam. TJ is simply preaching Islam. No terrorist activity is being done by TJ.

We are not saying everyone who preaches (TJ) is promoting terrorism - but if you happen to experience their gatherings such as at Raiwind, you will find out, they can be perfect recruitment and hiding spots for terrorists.
Best way forward will be to regulate these institutions and put them under some authority with strict guidelines.
Seriously its about time we separate religious and state affairs - perhaps a model like Turkey.

3 Million people gather on their own expense every year in TJ Ijtema in Raiwind , they dont know about islam and my friend mod you know every thing
criticism for sake of criticism nothing else

Out of those 3 million, how many just came and walked out with ideals to change.. but are credulous.
3 million out of what??.. 169,708,300?? thats 2%!
out of those 2%.. there is always the ten percent that will sway to the militant side.

Your knee jerk reaction and of others is the reason Pakistan is in this quagmire, refusal to see something wrong in something that is designed for good.
TJ's have been around since the inception of Islam.. but here are elements preaching hatred and terror against their own people under the guise of preaching Islamic values... they are a stain on the face of tableegh.. a stain on the face of Islam.
Defending all that is holy to you mon ami.. is what you all do, nothing else.
I see the same with bad-lagam uber secularists as well.. two sides of the same coin.

We are not saying everyone who preaches (TJ) is promoting terrorism - but if you happen to experience their gatherings such as at Raiwind, you will find out, they can be perfect recruitment and hiding spots for terrorists.
Best way forward will be to regulate these institutions and put them under some authority with strict guidelines.
Seriously its about time we separate religious and state affairs - perhaps a model like Turkey.

the things being proposed in 2011 for Pakistan was implemented by Turkey 8-9 decades ago, the seculars tried all the dirty tricks but failed. Turkey is coming back to Islam !

Out of those 3 million, how many just came and walked out with ideals to change.. but are credulous.
3 million out of what??.. 169,708,300?? thats 2%!
out of those 2%.. there is always the ten percent that will sway to the militant side.

Your knee jerk reaction and of others is the reason Pakistan is in this quagmire, refusal to see something wrong in something that is designed for good.
TJ's have been around since the inception of Islam.. but here are elements preaching hatred and terror against their own people under the guise of preaching Islamic values... they are a stain on the face of tableegh.. a stain on the face of Islam.
Defending all that is holy to you mon ami.. is what you all do, nothing else.
I see the same with bad-lagam uber secularists as well.. two sides of the same coin.

These 3 Million are only 10% of their total strength in Pakistan only ( Approximately).They dont accept zakat money for their students in madrasah schools.

In contrast to other Jehadi Mullah organization accept any type of donation without any investigation that donation money is halal or haram. They never participated in Afghan Jehad or Kashmir Jehad etc. Hence they dont follow the instruction of any government or agency.

Your just doing guess work without home work

These 3 Million are only 10% of their total strength in Pakistan only ( Approximately).They dont accept zakat money for their students in madrasah schools.

In contrast to other Jehadi Mullah organization accept any type of donation without any investigation that donation money is halal or haram. They never participated in Afghan Jehad or Kashmir Jehad etc. Hence they dont follow the instruction of any government or agency.

Your just doing guess work without home work

instead of looking at a system you are defending an organization you are part of..repeating memorized lines instead of understood matter.
which makes this whole discussion useless.

Defence and Cantt??
Ban them from all over the country.. issue a shoot on sight order for them..

So sad to see a moderator of a forum doesn't know the meaning to Tableegh-
and have generalized the whole tableeghi concept-

Didn't TTP/TNSM people slaughter 7 TJ members in Swat, prior to the operation? And wasn't TJ's head the only head of a religious organization in Pakistan who openly condemned them at their yearly gathering?

All this while state continues to support LeJ, LeT, HuJI and the likes. Fantastic! And then state says that they do not support militants under the garb of Islam. =)

up24.gif

up21.gif

Didn't TTP/TNSM people slaughter 7 TJ members in Swat, prior to the operation? And wasn't TJ's head the only head of a religious organization in Pakistan who openly condemned them at their yearly gathering?

All this while state continues to support LeJ, LeT, HuJI and the likes. Fantastic! And then state says that they do not support militants under the garb of Islam. =)

up24.gif

up21.gif

Bro- well so called informed people here think that the terrorists do tableegh- They think the attack on PNS Mehran was a sort of Tableegh for them-

The truth is these tableeghi jamats are themselves victims of terrorism- and they have openly condemned suicide bombings many times- -

Back
Top Bottom