What's new

Syria's FSA rebels are Cannibals!!

I heard about it too they didnt eat the parts but they boasted with them.
Holding body parts was always a sign of the strong when the ussr won against germany they used many body parts too....
nevermind i dont even want to think about this.
on topic you cannot say everyone of the FSA is like this there are many videos were assads army kills people in gruesome ways and you dont hear that everyone of them are butchers.
again, hearing. in that time Israel army had occupied Lebanon and was killing Lebanese, so definitely people would celebrate the death of Israeli soldiers and I saw them hanging their dead bodies in public so everyone can see them, but cutting body parts is BS, and Israelis invention.
regarding Syria let me ask you something, how do you know the ones you are referring to is Assad forces? is it hard to wearing those clothes? many of the F$A forces have the same clothes as Syrian army. also most of accusations are referred to a group called Shabeeha and not Syrian army, and again no one knows the identity of them, I'm sure all of them are F$A trying to create a propaganda war against Syria army. I even would doubt about the originality of this video if the man wasn't well known.
regarding chemical weapon usage, this was first F$A who published a video and threatened Syrian Army with chemical weapon and after usage, they claimed it was Syrian army's job, but at the end U.N investigator said it was F$A.
Asad already accepted the free election under U.N observation, but F$A condition for accepting this plan is that Asad doesn't be one of the candidates, obviously they are afraid of the people's vote and the result of such am election.

He is a terrorist him self, as I said he is no better then the others who he calls terrorists. If my memory serves me right, it was his army that first started shooting at the protesters, fsa till that time was no where to be seen. Dont try to twist this into the american version of wot which within its self is full of it.

What about the officers who make all the decisions, how many of them do you have at the higher ranks, some had already defected have they not. Dont the alawites hold most of the higher posts in the Syrian army. And what power does the Sunni VP's and PM hold, and the parliament as a matter of fact, dont asad and his inner circle which dont comprise of any Sunnis hold all the say.

I am not making up these numbers nor am I pulling them out of somewhere, I had read about it online and this is what was written,

Initial diplomatic reports from western countries stated that 1,000 were killed.[3][4] Subsequent estimates vary, with the lower estimates claiming that at least 10,000 Syrian citizens were killed,[5] while others put the number at 20,000 (Robert Fisk),[1] or 40,000 (Syrian Human Rights Committee).
Hama massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States journalist Thomas Friedman claims in his book From Beirut to Jerusalem that Rifaat later said that the total number of victims was 38,000.

Rifaat al-Assad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes its a source that is not always reliable. So that is why I said it was not confirmed.

Well dude listen here is my thing. I dont support Sunnis just because they are sunnis like you were trying to explain to that clown. And nor do I hate shias just because they are shias. I dont have to tell you but I do have shias in my family and as friends. So I hear both the points of views. My issues with shias is that they no matter where they are take all their dictations from Iran. Now you can deny that thats your call. And please next time you want to know how religious I am, just ask me dont pass on a judgement on it (based on your ignorance), to a no body.

And also what is happening in Syria is wrong, but the responsibility of the mess to me lies more with Asad. He didnt want to let go of the power, and that opened up the door for fsa to come in and do what they are doing now. The massacres of innocent men women and children didnt help anyone. We cant just put them aside by saying that oh armies make mistakes, they should be punished if they do.

alright kid, lets see, how much weight does the "morality" of your views Hold !

what is your opinion on BAHRAIN ? isn't that atrocities on the people by the regime supported whole heartedly by KSA ? do you condemn the crack down by the ruling monarchy on the innocent shia populations there ?

Terrorist identified, Khalid Alhamd, AKA Abu saqar
198970_388806974566149_1506876193_n.jpg

Terrorist sent to hell
408497_425967934166783_2041199273_n.jpg

alright kid, lets see, how much weight does the "morality" of your views Hold !

what is your opinion on BAHRAIN ? isn't that atrocities on the people by the regime supported whole heartedly by KSA ? do you condemn the crack down by the ruling monarchy on the innocent shia populations there ?

You could have asked me that with some respect, common joe talk right. But then its too hard for you to do I guess.

If the Bahrainis protest against their rulers, staying with in them selves its their God given right, and no one should interfere. As far as the Saudis are concerned, they have as much right to interfere as much as the Iranians do. Now you have my answer. And oh I am sure that you have not an iota of idea about the ground realities in Bahrain I am sure of that. Why dont you come to Kuwait, I will personally take you there. Give you a grand tour. Also show you how Pakistani security personnel have ended up in jail for self defense in some cases.

And I do condemn interference of outside forces in Bahraini affairs.

Now let me ask you this, do you have the courage to say the right thing, keeping your love for khomainie on the side for 5 mins.

You could have asked me that with some respect, common joe talk right. But then its too hard for you to do I guess.

If the Bahrainis protest against their rulers, staying with in them selves its their God given right, and no one should interfere. As far as the Saudis are concerned, they have as much right to interfere as much as the Iranians do. Now you have my answer. And oh I am sure that you have not an iota of idea about the ground realities in Bahrain I am sure of that. Why dont you come to Kuwait, I will personally take you there. Give you a grand tour. Also show you how Pakistani security personnel have ended up in jail for self defense in some cases.

And I do condemn interference of outside forces in Bahraini affairs.

Now let me ask you this, do you have the courage to say the right thing, keeping your love for khomainie on the side for 5 mins.

:pakistan: :victory:

^^ Iran and others have no right to poke a nose in the arab issues I hope you and the one you quoted get that. Bahrain is A arab country and a member of the Arab league as well as Syria. you don't call that a foreigner interference. Second GCC forces didn't engaging in any form or shape in cracking down the uprising in Bahrain unless you have a proof please bring it. What rights does Iran have in Bahrain or Syria, Iran is a Ajam country and has nothing whatsoever in Arab world.

^^ Iran and others have no right to poke a nose in the arab issues I hope you and the one you quoted get that. Bahrain is A arab country and a member of the Arab league as well as Syria. you don't call that a foreigner interference. Second GCC forces didn't engaging in any form or shape in cracking down the uprising in Bahrain unless you have a proof please bring it. What rights does Iran have in Bahrain or Syria, Iran is a Ajam country and has nothing whatsoever in Arab world.

I don't care about being an A or B nation. My highest priorities are my allies including Pakistan. If anyone messes with Pakistan then they price will be heavy and so on.

If Iran is interfering in Arab affairs it is because some Arab countries and organizations appreciate Iran's influence or help. If not, it couldn't be present in these countries in the first place.

If Iran is interfering in Arab affairs it is because some Arab countries and organizations appreciate Iran's influence or help. If not, it couldn't be present in these countries in the first place.
Oh yeah the GCC citizens are very grateful for the Iranian interference in their societies LoLz :lol: . Don't worry, the US will withdraw from Afghanistan sooner or later and Iran knows who's gonna rise once more.

I hope you did read what I had written. and the need of the hour is not a divided Muslim block, but a united one. Where no one country is trying to mess in others affairs, but helping each other out through troubled times.

Oh yeah the GCC citizens are very grateful for the Iranian interference in their societies LoLz :lol: . Don't worry, the US will withdraw from Afghanistan sooner or later and Iran knows who's gonna rise once more.

Which GCC-citizens? Bahreinis? At least 60% of them are Shia, and I bet many of them appreciate Iran's influence more than the interference of the House of Saud. The same probably counts for Shia in KSA.

Which GCC-citizens? Bahreinis? At least 60% of them are Shia, and I bet many of them appreciate Iran's influence more than the interference of the House of Saud. The same probably counts for Shia in KSA.
Yes, The crazy Mullahs are known for their terror plots ,if that's what they appreciate then we don't need them anymore.
I know how angry you really are at the House of Saud LoL. :rofl:

Well this is where the problem is, if you had been to Bahrain the shias are not in that bad a shape. But its the Iranian meddling where they want the Shias to follow them, and the shais following only them is the problem.

You argue about the Shias well that is one thing, are the Alawites shias as well, or is the shia block just desperate.

Back
Top Bottom