What's new

Syria's FSA rebels are Cannibals!!

here i am not taking side between sunnis and shiites (i've made a position in syrian civil war abundantly clear), but i must say atheists like me are really vastly better morally than religious races, muslims, xtians, buddhists, and jews. atheists must account for all their actions for some intrinsic good we can find in our actions, whereas religious nutjobs justify their actions with their religions, which don't account for themselves and forever remain unaccounted for.

again, i am not saying all this to ditch one religion on behalf of my own (loose) buddhist associations. i think burmese buddhism and tibetan lamaism are two biggest stains on humanity on par with this cannibalistic sunni. i think it is purely a race thing whereby any religion or church in china proper can behave well and once they cross into non-chinese territory they turn evil. i am being purely a racist and am feeling so superior right now.

Answer these questions and you will see..

- Who Caused the Two Holocusts on The Jews??

- Who Divided Christianity from ROME?

- Who waged the Crusades and Killed Every Muslim in Jerusalem and Occupied the Holy land??

- Did Muslims do the same when we took the City a Hundread Years Later?

- Who Waged World War 1 World War 2?

- Korean War and Devided Korea into two after killing nearly half the Korean Population

- Nuked Civilians in Japan, Twice. Used Agent Orange in Vietnam, De-pleated Uranium in Iraq, Afghanistan.

- Got Nearly 4 Million People Killed in the Middle East?

- Drones and Kills Pakistani Women and Children? Schools, and Hospitals in Palestine?

- Who Installed Saudi Wahabbi Government in Arabia after WW1?

- Who Created Israel in Occupied Palestine?

- Who is Fueling the Syrian War/ Who is Funding the FSA?

- Who is Occypying Palestine

- Who Occupied and Killed the Native Americans, Australians?

- Who Occupied and Looted Indians in India?

- Who Created ZIONISM?

- Who Enslaved the Millions of Blacks?

See Answer To All those Question will be Crusader Christians from the EUROPEAN & WESTERN WORLD. This is NOT a RELIGIOUS, CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM PROBLEM. THIS IS PURELY A WESTERN AND EUROPEAN PROBLEMS.

Atheists are Bigots and Inferior in every other way. Forget about Values, Look at the American, British and Western World, Look at Morals and Values as They Fund Terror, Invade, Occupy, Loot and Their Women Sleep Around. That's their Decaying Society. As for Muslims. You know too little, I already gave you a big answer. These are all middle eastern religions. If anything, then you should look at history and look past the last 1000 years of barbarianm. The Plague came from Europe right after the romanis civilized the anglo saxons of europe from the life of barbarians and gave them Christianity.

Truth Hurts... Facts Can Cause Anger and May Sound Arrogant. Facts Non the Less.

inferior, religious races

- Who waged the Crusades and Killed Every Muslim in Jerusalem and Occupied the Holy land??

inferior, religious races - because atheists **** on jerusalem and don't consider it - or any religious sites - holy.

i am an atheist. i don't give a ****

- Korean War and Devided Korea into two after killing nearly half the Korean Population

umm, atheists have a hand in the division of bonzi peninsular but its worst ideological excesses have nothing to do with chinese. we chinese have always subjugated bonzi and feel no pang or remorse about it. we see it as national interest for a noble, atheist nation. in fact, bonzi bathed in atheist chinese military and political domination until a bunch of protestants in washington started to have other designs for bonzi.

- Nuked Civilians in Japan, Twice. Used Agent Orange in Vietnam, De-pleated Uranium in Iraq, Afghanistan.

the killers and the killed are both quite religious

- Drones and Kills Pakistani Women and Children? Schools, and Hospitals in Palestine?

holy hell, inferior, religious races!!

inferior, religious races, of course! see how much you need to bribe xi jinping to move him to even occupy that **** hole.

both the looters and the looted were religious

- Who Created ZIONISM?

ding! inferior, religious races!

see the pattern here?

inferior, religious races - because atheists **** on jerusalem and don't consider it - or any religious sites - holy.

i am an atheist. i don't give a ****

umm, atheists have a hand in the division of bonzi peninsular but its worst ideological excesses have nothing to do with chinese. we chinese have always subjugated bonzi and feel no pang or remorse about it. we see it as national interest for a noble, atheist nation. in fact, bonzi bathed in atheist chinese military and political domination until a bunch of protestants in washington started to have other designs for bonzi.

the killers and the killed are both quite religious

holy hell, inferior, religious races!!

inferior, religious races, of course! see how much you need to bribe xi jinping to move him to even occupy that **** hole.

both the looters and the looted were religious

- Who Created ZIONISM?

ding! inferior, religious races!

see the pattern here?

Nope Doesn't Change the Fact You Hypocrite. Why You Shy Away from the Real Answer?

Was It Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Pagans, Jews or Christians

Be More Specific,

Which Religion and Which Race?

Did Muslims Occupy And Killed 300 Million Native Americans?

or Were they Christian European Settlers?

Which Race? Was it the Persians? Was it the Japanese? Was it the Chinese, The Arab? The Indian? The Turk? The Greek, The Russian? The Native American? The Irish? The Romans? The Egyptians? Mongolians? WHO? WHO WHO?

NO.

It was Always ANGLO SAXON European "Christians"
One Group of People Behind ALL that. Same Ones in Britain, Scandinavian, France, America, West and The Same European "Israeli" Settlers Who are Occupying Palestine.

Deny it. Deny History.

Example: You dont even have the backbone to eliminate and find the affecting one, You Must Be Able to Pin Point The Person Who Commuted the Crime. Somebody Has Robbed You, You Say It was a Chinese Guy with a Bald Head, All Chinese Guys with Balled Heads are Responsible? Nope only the Specific Bald Guy Who Did it is the one who you pin point and he is the one who returns your Robbed goods or whatever other crime he did.

I have Pain, What Kind of Pain? Where? What Part of the Body? Head? Stomach? Heart? Legs? Mouth? Feet? Hands? Did Iran Nuke Japan? or Was it America? You Gotta Be Specific.

Why do iranians call themselves Aryans?
nothing to do with nazis who considered nordic people the only pure race (lol)
you have your own meaning in India
Avesta already made the ethnic meaning
whatever this is historical purpose ... and since this forum having some people full of hatred better not speaking about it ;)

Nope Doesn't Change the Fact You Hypocrite. Why You Shy Away from the Real Answer?

Was It Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Pagans, Jews or Christians

Be More Specific,

Which Religion and Which Race?

Did Muslims Occupy And Killed 300 Million Native Americans?

or Were they Christian European Settlers?

Which Race? Was it the Persians? Was it the Japanese? Was it the Chinese, The Arab? The Indian? The Turk? The Greek, The Russian? The Native American? The Irish? The Romans? The Egyptians? Mongolians? WHO? WHO WHO?

NO.

It was Always ANGLO SAXON European "Christians"
One Group of People Behind ALL that. Same Ones in Britain, Scandinavian, France, America, West and The Same European "Israeli" Settlers Who are Occupying Palestine.

Deny it. Deny History.

Example: You dont even have the backbone to eliminate and find the affecting one, You Must Be Able to Pin Point The Person Who Commuted the Crime. Somebody Has Robbed You, You Say It was a Chinese Guy with a Bald Head, All Chinese Guys with Balled Heads are Responsible? Nope only the Specific Bald Guy Who Did it is the one who you pin point and he is the one who returns your Robbed goods or whatever other crime he did.

I have Pain, What Kind of Pain? Where? What Part of the Body? Head? Stomach? Heart? Legs? Mouth? Feet? Hands? Did Iran Nuke Japan? or Was it America? You Gotta Be Specific.

bah, religious races...i know only their inferiority and take no interest in the causes of that inferiority. these bonzi and american evangelists we extradite to north korea; these turkicist muslims, we wash our bayonets with blood from their napes; these tibetan lamaists we barbeque. we don't inquire into the causes of religion and why it makes people devolve into barbarity and stupidity, but the chinese state has long made a habit of massacring religious races.

bah, religious races...i know only their inferiority and take no interest in the causes of that inferiority. these bonzi and american evangelists we extradite to north korea; these turkicist muslims, we wash our bayonets with blood from their napes; these tibetan lamaists we barbeque. we don't inquire into the causes of religion and why it makes people devolve into barbarity and stupidity, but the chinese state has long made a habit of massacring religious races.

genius insight. Our thought processes are very much on the same wavelength here. Only one question. But the turkic race is not as religious as other races in that area. Therefore, turkic race = superior? Need clarification.

Russian President Putin Hopes that No Cannibals from the Syrian Opposition will Attend Geneva 2

Russian President Vladimir Putin has stated that given the latest revelation that the armed Syrian "opposition" has cannibals in its ranks, as shown from Abu Saqqar's video ripping out the heart and lung of a dead Syrian soldier and eating them, he expressed concern that he cannot guarantee the safety of his participating delegation. He expressed reservation about his country's participation given that the Syrian opposition includes people such as Abu Saqqar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom