What's new

Syria's FSA rebels are Cannibals!!

I dont know why we baluch and kurds are considered "Iranic" when we dont share the same culture or language with iran.

Balochis are indeed (culturally) an exception. But to which ethnical group Baluchis belong to, and under which language is Balochi placed?

Balochis are indeed (culturally) an exception. But to which ethnical group Baluchis belong to, and under which language is Balochi placed?

The closest people to us culturally are the kurds..and its believed tht we have a common ancestor.. plus... its probably unclear just like the pashtuns... but widely believed tht our ancestors came from aleppo..

The closest people to us culturally are the kurds.. plus... its probably unclear just like the pashtuns... but widely believed tht our ancestors came from aleppo..

Scientifically, Baluchis are part of the Iranian people and speak an Iranic language.

What have you guys, culturally, in common with Kurds?

here i am not taking side between sunnis and shiites (i've made a position in syrian civil war abundantly clear), but i must say atheists like me are really vastly better morally than religious races, muslims, xtians, buddhists, and jews. atheists must account for all their actions for some intrinsic good we can find in our actions, whereas religious nutjobs justify their actions with their religions, which don't account for themselves and forever remain unaccounted for.

again, i am not saying all this to ditch one religion on behalf of my own (loose) buddhist associations. i think burmese buddhism and tibetan lamaism are two biggest stains on humanity on par with this cannibalistic sunni. i think it is purely a race thing whereby any religion or church in china proper can behave well and once they cross into non-chinese territory they turn evil. i am being purely a racist and am feeling so superior right now.

Scientifically, Baluchis are part of the Iranian people and speak an Iranic language.

What have you guys, culturally, in common with Kurds?

How are we part of iranian people when we dont share anything ..?

You can understand farsi right... what does firdousi say about it in shahnama:
سپاہی زگردان کوچ و بلوچ
سگاليدہ جنگيدہ مانند غوچ
کے در جہان ديد ايشان نہ ديد
نہ آہن يک انگشت نامد پديد
سپہدار شان اشکش تيز ہش
کہ باراۓ دل بود دبا مغز ہوش
در فش بياوردہ پيکر پلنگ
ہمی از در فشش بيا رند چنگ

Not just tht but balochi and kurdish are the closest languages..

here i am not taking side between sunnis and shiites (i've made a position in syrian civil war abundantly clear), but i must say atheists like me are really vastly better morally than religious races, muslims, xtians, buddhists, and jews. atheists must account for all their actions for some intrinsic good we can find in our actions, whereas religious nutjobs justify their actions with their religions, which don't account for themselves and forever remain unaccounted for.

again, i am not saying all this to ditch one religion on behalf of my own (loose) buddhist associations. i think burmese buddhism and tibetan lamaism are two biggest stains on humanity on par with this cannibalistic sunni. i think it is purely a race thing whereby any religion or church in china proper can behave well and once they cross into non-chinese territory they turn evil. i am being purely a racist and am feeling so superior right now.

As a Chinese person let me disavow this totally nonsensical post.

I have no idea what the hell he is talking about with religions and churches in China having to do with race.

Buddhism in China isn't controlling, radical or violent because Chinese people have never been real Buddhists. Buddhism like in Tibet and Myanmar is alien to China, the monkhood in China has always been small. Celibacy is alien to Chinese culture.

The Burmese, Thai, Ceylonese and Cambodian Kings always worshipped Buddha only. They were real Buddhists. In China, the Emperor worshipped Heaven or the high lord. 皇天上帝.

This thread is about cannibals anyway and we are bringing it very much off topic. Don't respond to this post.

As a Chinese person let me disavow this totally nonsensical post.

I have no idea what the hell he is talking about with religions and churches in China having to do with race.

Buddhism in China isn't controlling, radical or violent because Chinese people have never been real Buddhists. Buddhism like in Tibet and Myanmar is alien to China, the monkhood in China has always been small. Celibacy is alien to Chinese culture.

The Burmese, Thai, Ceylonese and Cambodian Kings always worshipped Buddha only. They were real Buddhists. In China, the Emperor worshipped Heaven or the high lord. 皇天上帝.

This thread is about cannibals anyway and we are bringing it very much off topic. Don't respond to this post.

my point was exactly that i am superior not because of some traditional buddhist ties but because of my chinese blood. and you just went around saying the same exact thing: that chinese aren't real buddhists.

and another thing: debazi like you don't get to talk to racially pure chinese like me. got that, bazi? i don't know what kind of aboriginal, southeast blood might have been mixed with your racially pure chinese forefathers', but i am sure the blood, which ties you closer to the fino monkeys who just shot and killed your fellow debazi, is something that gets debazi shot and killed for.

my point was exactly that i am superior not because of some traditional buddhist ties but because of my chinese blood. and you just went around saying the same exact thing: that chinese aren't real buddhists.

and another thing: debazi like you don't get to talk to racially pure chinese like me. got that, bazi? i don't know what kind of aboriginal, southeast blood might have been mixed with your racially pure chinese forefathers', but i am sure the blood, which ties you closer to the fino monkeys who just shot and killed your fellow debazi, is something that gets debazi shot and killed for.

I am not Hokkien or Hakka. I have no aboriginal blood in me. You better shut your mouth and rinse it out with soap.

How are we part of iranian people when we dont share anything ..?

You can understand farsi right... what does firdousi say about it in shahnama:
سپاہی زگردان کوچ و بلوچ
سگاليدہ جنگيدہ مانند غوچ
کے در جہان ديد ايشان نہ ديد
نہ آہن يک انگشت نامد پديد
سپہدار شان اشکش تيز ہش
کہ باراۓ دل بود دبا مغز ہوش
در فش بياوردہ پيکر پلنگ
ہمی از در فشش بيا رند چنگ

Not just tht but balochi and kurdish are the closest languages..

Well I dont knew from where you get this hilarious version of ferdowsi poem . It's the original

سپاهی ز گردان کوچ و بلوچ
سگالیده جنگ و برآورده خوچ
که کس درجهان پشت ایشان ندید
برهنه یک انگشت ایشان ندید
سپهدارشان بود رزم آزمای
كز و بود گاه نكویی به جای
درفشی بر آورد پیكر پلنگ
همی از درفشش بیازید جنگ

And by the way the word گردان in this poem have nothing to do with kurds کرد .
It simply means champions ,be careful in persian ک and گ are two complete different word ک is like the first sound in kate and گ is like the first sound in gate , let me translate it for you.

An army from champions of baluch
Who have been in battlefields and proven themselves
Nobody have seen their back (never escaped the battlefield)
And their finger never been seen bare ( they have akways been armed)
Their commander was a brave fighter
Thst he was chivalrous and did good things
They had a flag from the skin of panther
That flag was the embodiment of war (encouraged the soldiers to fight)

You see nithing about kurds . I have spent my conscription in saravan and also spend my university in zanjan and many of my friends were kurd . I assure you tey are not the same at all .

More importantly there is no doubt that kurds are irani people also the baluch and sistani people hsve always were back bone of iranian army in stoping the invaders from north east

I am not Hokkien or Hakka. I have no aboriginal blood in me. You better shut your mouth and rinse it out with soap.

if you aren't debazi but live in dewei, it means you were some KMT scum churned out of mainland or offspring of such scums. it casts a pretty bad light on your character and/or lineage, even if not your blood (assuming you are telling the truth and you are still racially pure and not polluted by debazi or aborigines). if you are indeed KMT scum, know that nowadays the safety of KMT scums is only guaranteed by CPC's threat to wipe out all debazi in case of debazi violence against KMT (and debazi really are violent: they could cannibalize you; it is in the genes of barbaric debazi): so show some respect to mainland chinese for it is they who offer you protection and security and shielding you despicable lot from the fate of cannibalism at the hands of debazi!

This is not something new. Cannibalizing the heart or other vitals is a sign of leaving disgrace and something which was also practiced in 14 century old Arabia
this is not new ....

The WAHABI are true descendants of " Hend" the Abousofian's wife, who ate the liver of "Hamzeh".

well as far as my perception of respect is concerned, then it is not given to those GCC steel spoon "labours" whom Kuwaiti dinar can buy, so sorry rafiq you cant have that

now Iranian influence has much more right to interfere in Bahrain, then the Saudis considering the fact that @ least Iran does not props up savage terrorists with cannibalistic tendencies (side effects of "khabsa" may be :undecided:) like the FSA in neighboring countries like the Saudis/Kuwaitis/Qataris do
& as far as the grand tours are concerned, then sorry but I don't ride in reconditioned second hand labour class cars, you know Achmad as a Canadian we have some standards

Well all I can say is a brain washed fool is a brain washed fool, and you are no exception. I didnt expect you to come up and condemn what Iran does by meddling in every other countries affairs. Cloth it in any fancy outfit, the ugliness will still come out. Now if you cant respect me then you dont deserve it either. It just shows what kind of an upbringing you had, where you were though to judge others for what they look like, and not who they are. You call me a sellout slave for working in Kuwait. And yet you munch on the anglo jewish @$$ with pleasure. Remember a finger pointed at others forces the other 3 back at you. Enjoy your life in the lala land. And instead of talking out of your @$$, and trying to look like a smart clown do chk on the ground realities before commenting on them.

1.this video will answer part on of your comment... those terrorists burnt public buildings, attacked police, killed protesters to blame the government, and etc...

Again if you read my thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html
I said : Why there is still Syrian Army? We all know that about 70% of Syrians are Sunnis (or under the Sunni category) thus that means 70% of the soldiers are Sunni, wouldn't be easy for that soldier to turn their guns against the government? Yes there are defectors, but those defectors are nothing, and most known defectors run and leave the country and now live in Turkey, Jordan, Qatar and Europe and etc, they play no role inside Syria.

meaning it is easy for a soldier to turn his gun and kill his commander....
I told you, I hate repeating my self, check my threads and posts...:hitwall:

Hama "Massacres" numbers are from western media, do you accept the western media to praise the enemy of the west and Israel? of course they will say 40k some even say 80k... and like I said before use logic, for the population of Hama in the 80's, 40k will almost the whole city of Hama....

Read my signature...

really? so just because less than 1% called for Alasad to leave, Alasad has to leave?? that mean every country on this earth, would have a different leader on a daily basis...
look you are ignoring the simple fact here, Alasad would have been gone, if the majority of Syrians wanted him gone..

again everything you're asking, I have answer for you in this thread...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html

look Syria was the most peaceful couyntry in this world, it wasn't till "democracy" aka terrorism came in 2011 ..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/227219-syria-vs-usa-global-peace-index-2007-2012-a.html

International Human Development Indicators - UNDP

So Bashar Alasad improved Syria in many different ways, in addition when this crisis started, the government fulfilled all the Syrians demands... New Constitution that calls for president elections ( the old one didn't have elections) , new parties, opposition is part of the cabinet, and the parliament, emergency law removed... and 100+ laws and bills.. then those terrorists started shooting protesters, to blame the government, because the Plan A of the west and their puppets failed, they thought Alasad would have been gone in weeks... thus they created this war...

May God open your heart and eyes to see the truth...

Hi bro , I suggest you to create a picture thread and post pictures of the war in Syria there .

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Iran and others have no right to poke a nose in the arab issues I hope you and the one you quoted get that. Bahrain is A arab country and a member of the Arab league as well as Syria. you don't call that a foreigner interference. Second GCC forces didn't engaging in any form or shape in cracking down the uprising in Bahrain unless you have a proof please bring it. What rights does Iran have in Bahrain or Syria, Iran is a Ajam country and has nothing whatsoever in Arab world.

Bahrain was a part of our 14th province 40 years ago , They're still different from Gulf state Arabs .

Back
Top Bottom