What's new

Syrian troops score gains in strategic rebel-held town near Lebanon

Nice, Nice try to escape the conversation.
What conversation? You call brain farting a conversation?

I guess Saudis have their own definition of "conversations".

You don't have any screenshots on me, right ? Coz I would hate to be in your screen shot list
I'm glad to know i've become a pain in the @$$ for people like you. Just look at you, so concerned about me taking screen shots when i did not even mention taking one of your brain farts.:rolleyes:

Guilty conscious anyone?

then again, I have to say it again you support a baby killer based on your sect, believe or your master is doing so!
Lol, another sectarian brain fart from a Saudi. Can you quote me where i supported anyone, or do you know my sect?

I wish for the day that what happens to syrians will be upon you and your families.

May a drone strike hit you and your family while you sleep. Ameen.

May your family, relatives, and children be beheaded in front of yours eyes by the very people you so support. Ameen.

I promise, I shall dance on your kids graves.

Not if i dance on yours kids graves first!

Now go and take a screen shot of my post :)
Brain farts aren't worthy of screen shots.

But trust me, when i do take a screen shot, you'll regret it.

May your family, relatives, and children be beheaded in front of yours eyes by the very people you so support. Ameen.

Wait, Isn't the butcher so kuddly, cute and innocent leader:smitten:. I only wished you to have such a leader.

OOOOOOOhhhh MMMYYYYY GAAAAUUUUD, I'm threatened by a screenshot. Noooooooooooooooooo.
I am dead already lol

What conversation? You call brain farting a conversation?

I guess Saudis have their own definition of "conversations".

I'm glad to know i've become a pain in the @$$ for people like you. Just look at you, so concerned about me taking screen shots when i did not even mention taking one of your brain farts.:rolleyes:

Guilty conscious anyone?

Lol, another sectarian brain fart from a Saudi. Can you quote me where i supported anyone, or do you know my sect?

Not if i dance on yours kids graves first!

Brain farts aren't worthy of screen shots.

Saudia is a threat to the world peace :rofl:

Wait, Isn't the butcher so kuddly, cute and innocent leader:smitten:. I only wished you to have such a leader.

Wait, aren't suicide bombers and terrorists, cute and innocent:smitten:. I only wished you to be ruled by such people.:butcher:

OOOOOOOhhhh MMMYYYYY GAAAAUUUUD,
Did you just orgasm from another brain fart?:eek:

Eww. :confused:

Wait, aren't suicide bombers and terrorists, cute and innocent:smitten:. I only wished you to be ruled by such people.:butcher:

Did you just orgasm from another brain fart?:eek:

Eww. :confused:

No, Pakistanis themselves are victimis of terror :agree:

No body's playing with your words. I'm simply quoting EXACTLY what you said.

Below i will dissect your statements for everyone to see:

No, that is not what you meant when one takes into context you entire post.

So you will continue to "pump" more and more suicide bombers into Syria?

Very interesting.

You said the following :

So how are you going to "pump" Syrian people into Syria? :blink:

Does that make any sense to you?

Clearly, you meant you will continue to "pump" foreign suicide bombers into Syria. You can't "pump" people who are already present within the country into the country. It would only make sense to a retard.

You can only "pump" foreigners into that country, which is clearly what you stated.

Excuse me, are you slow Afghani or sth? I third it, and please do me a favor and spread it, that's why I posted it in the first place.:D

Excuse me, are you slow Afghani or sth? I third it, and please do me a favor and spread it, that's why I posted it in the first place.:D

Great, so this is your reply. Can i call this a proper counter argument? More like another brain fart.

Considering your failed logic and failed attempt at blatantly lying, trying to cover up your support for suicide bombers when i caught you red handed, i'm not surprised you would come back with a reply one would expect from a 9 year old school girl.:lol:

:pakistan:

Guys guys, Just ignore Desert Fox, he is as ignorant as ignorant can get. He hates everything Arab with a passion. But in time he will get what is coming to him. He will continue being an all so mighty internet warrior, taking screen shots left and right and then threatening to display them to the world.

I find him a very funny individual not worthy of much of anyone's thoughts. Just ignore him and smile and play along. After all he might get so angry he might take TWO screenshots not just one. And he might even go crazy and take THREE screenshots at the SAME TIME. Then everyone is screwed, and our lives will be ruined by his Internet heroism. :rofl:

Why not launch chemical weapons on Qatar, we suffer from the same terrorism from that fat pig.

i hate qatar.i hope they burn in hell

One mans terrorist another mans hero.

And the same question again, alawites are not even shias and yets iran is so desperate.

bottomline fsa is terrorists and they deserve to be sluaghtered like pigs by the syrians becuase 80 000 syrians died becuase these guys.

@Cheetah786

Fresh news from Qusair :toast_sign:

FSA seize a BMP, small and medium arms:

you shouldnt be supporting these terrorists. they are the ones killing innocent civilians

Last edited by a moderator:
bad, Bad boy !, You can't just manipulate a person's words to serve your sick interests.
You want to support a freaking bucher coz your safawi master told you to do so, no one stopped you. Just don't do that, don't take words out of a man's mouth. That is dirty, sick and of course a usual a safawi behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_eaCUfg0og&feature=player_embedded

Assad's Rats are roasted as usual :D
:astagh: i hope you guys who support these terrorists get what you deserve. inshallah a very hot tandoori in hell waiting for all you fsa members and supporters.

Great, so this is your reply. Can i call this a proper counter argument? More like another brain fart.

Considering your failed logic and failed attempt at blatantly lying, trying to cover up your support for suicide bombers when i caught you red handed, i'm not surprised you would come back with a reply one would expect from a 9 year old school girl.:lol:

:pakistan:

You are sick, that's why I say we must have your brains fixed up or just turn it off. The terrorists are both your country of origin Afghanistan and the adopted one Iran are officially terrorist countries, export sponsor and adopt terrorist organisations. Now, we are going to pump in are called freedom fighters that's why their organisation is called FSA, understood? They will finish your terrorists offf in the ME.:D And BTW, didn't you notice how pity you are by going after everyone of us quoting his posts and screenshooting them? Now go cry..

You are sick, that's why I say we must have your brains fixed up or just turn it off. The terrorists are both your country of origin Afghanistan and the adopted one Iran are officially terrorist countries, export sponsor and adopt terrorist organisations. Now, we are going to pump in are called freedom fighters that's why their organisation is called FSA, understood? They will finish your terrorists offf in the ME.:D And BTW, didn't you notice how pity you are by going after everyone of us quoting his posts and screenshooting them? Now go cry..

this fsa is causing all this bloodshed, may allah give all thes terrorists killing innocents death

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom