What's new

Syrian troops score gains in strategic rebel-held town near Lebanon

What conversation? You call brain farting a conversation?

I guess Saudis have their own definition of "conversations".

I'm glad to know i've become a pain in the @$$ for people like you. Just look at you, so concerned about me taking screen shots when i did not even mention taking one of your brain farts.:rolleyes:

Guilty conscious anyone?

Lol, another sectarian brain fart from a Saudi. Can you quote me where i supported anyone, or do you know my sect?

May a drone strike hit you and your family while you sleep. Ameen.

May your family, relatives, and children be beheaded in front of yours eyes by the very people you so support. Ameen.

Not if i dance on yours kids graves first!

Brain farts aren't worthy of screen shots.

But trust me, when i do take a screen shot, you'll regret it.

just ignore slafai/wahhabi/takfiri morons ... their heart is full of hatred and their brain full of evil thoughts ....

@BLACKEAGLE

What is situation in Syria?

From outside your side appear to be losing to Assad's forces.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BLACKEAGLE

What is situation in Syria?

From outside your side appear to be losing to Assad's forces.

That's a given, there is no way for a leader to fight his people and win. It could take longer but eventually they will be humiliated and defeated.

Hahahaha Desert Fox is really owning his opponents, left and right. :sniper::yahoo:
Although I wouldnt call it a fair fight, because of somebodys remarkable inability to count and contain his pathetic attempts at damage control ("pump" more Syrians into Syria LOLOLOL)

@BLACKEAGLE, another learning video for you habibi (if Desert Fox vid did not suffice):

935754_525359654166186_1529428830_n.jpg

LMAO comrade Desert Fox sh1tted on the heads of these barbaric bedouin Arabs. How does it feel to be completely and utterly owned by a superior mind BlackEagle? Now go learn how to count boy. :lol:

Man,

I may seem to be a grammar Nazi which i am not, but you have forgotten to put a comma which has changed the very meaning of the sentence.

LMAO comrade Desert Fox sh1tted on the heads of these barbaric bedouin Arabs. How does it feel to be completely and utterly owned by a superior mind , BlackEagle? Now go learn how to count boy. :lol:

BlackEagle doesn't even know how to count, so it's ok. He understands perfectly well how his face was used as a toilet.

You people are very rude, no wonder since it comes from people living in shitholes. @Desert Fox , I thought you would get it, but it seems I expected too much from your brains, I meant by 5 years the term length of the Prime Minister of Pakistan who happened to be Asif Ali Zardari, the five years you have been moaning over KSA. Got it now? I hope so.

LMAO comrade Desert Fox sh1tted on the heads of these barbaric bedouin Arabs. How does it feel to be completely and utterly owned by a superior mind BlackEagle? Now go learn how to count boy. :lol:

That was your first post. blackeagle, what did you do to him to make go through all that suffering of registering a new user ?

Hahahaha Desert Fox is really owning his opponents, left and right. :sniper::yahoo:
Although I wouldnt call it a fair fight, because of somebodys remarkable inability to count and contain his pathetic attempts at damage control ("pump" more Syrians into Syria LOLOLOL)

@BLACKEAGLE, another learning video for you habibi (if Desert Fox vid did not suffice):

Man, the least I would have expected from you is to be creative albeit in trolling, I know you would not get what I'm talking about. Stop repeating what others say or do. Say sth of your own thoughts.

That was your first post. blackeagle, what did you do to him to make go through all that suffering of registering a new user ?

No matter how dumb those people get, I'll handle them. :partay:

Exactly. Which Arab country or country in the world for that matter has a terrorist organization that is a puppet of a non-Arab (foreign regime) who actively plots against us Arabs and try to end our hegemony/dominance in the region and a organization who moreover controls a significant part of the country and acts like a state within a state? All while being financed by a foreign, non-Arab regime?

The Lebanese, those 60 percent who are not Shias, all want Hezbollah in hell and to leave Lebanon.

In fact I can only think about Afghanistan (Taliban) and other failed countries that have such a situation. Somalia especially comes to mind.

We don't need that in the Arab world especially not in Lebanon that is a very beautiful country. They deserve better.

I was forgotten the arab world liberated Lebanon and stoped Israel of invading to her neighbors. what all of you couldn't do against Israel, an small armored group with no conventional forces like air force,navy,tanks,air defence and... did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom