What's new

Syrian troops score gains in strategic rebel-held town near Lebanon

Note that the link I provided is from 2011, before the civil war. He indeed side with Hezballah then, it's not a secret you can find many sources for that.

Thanks, I didn't see that video before, but as I said:
Assad is increasingly criticized by the Druze leaders recently

I was probably was too mild. Still I don't know of any opposition to the Hezballah as of yet, at least on the surface the alliance holds. Jumblat was always quick to identify the strongest force, I believe Hezballah is still that in Lebanon at the moment. He might slide off to neutrality though.

@Cheetah786

Fresh news from Qusair :toast_sign:

FSA seize a BMP, small and medium arms:

It gets better and better for each day. Soon the Child-Murderer and his regime and their terrorists supporters, foreign and non-foreign, will beg and regret their crimes. But I am afraid that it will be too late for some of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been promoted as a religious war has absolutely nothing to do with it.Religion is being used to convince the extremist who wants to get to heaven on bullet train.Iranians helps against Bloch is appreciated by pakistan military.

Syrian refugees are living in camps while rich Arabs who are supporting the terrorist wants nothing to do with them.Libya lies in ruins after the fall of Qaddafi and the same who were hailed as freedom fighters are now being killed one by one in Mali .

Fat bastard in Qatar killed his father to install his fat A>S>S as a leader do u really think that man represent Muslims.House of saud speaks for itself
We have saying "if stupidity was a man he would be a rafidhi".

Hizballah dogs also see the conflict from a religious angle, as well as Iran. They justified their intervention as protecting Zainab grave, even though the grave is in Damascus, while they slash the throats of infants in Banyas & qusayer while screaming 'Labayk ya Hussain!" .
And the amir didn't kill his father you retard. Do your research before embarrassing your self.

We have saying "if stupidity was a man he would be a rafidhi".

Hizballah dogs also see the conflict from a religious angle, as well as Iran. They justified their intervention as protecting Zainab grave, even though the grave is in Damascus, while they slash the throats of infants in Banyas & qusayer while screaming 'Labayk ya Hussain!" .
And the amir didn't kill his father you retard. Do your research before embarrassing your self.

like you are any better, don't think you are better than them albeit for a sec. BTW, save your likes..

Note that the link I provided is from 2011, before the civil war. He indeed side with Hezballah then, it's not a secret you can find many sources for that.

Thanks, I didn't see that video before, but as I said:

I was probably was too mild. Still I don't know of any opposition to the Hezballah as of yet, at least on the surface the alliance holds. Jumblat was always quick to identify the strongest force, I believe Hezballah is still that in Lebanon at the moment. He might slide off to neutrality though.

As I said, please reread my post since you obviously did not watch the videos. All from your source (Memri TV) and all from this year. The first two are from April this year and the last video from February this year.

That has only changed very recently due to the Syrian Civil War since the Druze leader and Christians in Lebanon fear an ethnic cleansing that will never take place anyway. But that is the propaganda that comes out from the Child-Murderer and his allies.

Also are you sure about that? I am 100 percent sure that the Druze leader, in either Lebanon or Syria, supports the Syrian opposition.

Lebanese Druze Leader: It Is Permissible to Kill Anybody Who Is with the Syrian Regime - YouTube

The majority of the Lebanese do not want Hezbollah around.

Look what the former LEADER of Hezbollah says:

Former Hizbullah Leader Subhi Tofeili: Iran Forces Hizbullah to Participate in the Syrian War - YouTube

Former Hizbullah Sec.-Gen. Subhi Tofeili: Hizbullah Members Killed in Syria Go to Hell - YouTube

Hezbollah was supported by most of us Arabs before the Syrian civil war and before they started attacking Sunnis in Syria under the disguise of being "terrorists".

I have seen the video, he does not refer directly to Hezballah, for now he is still politically aligned with them in Lebanon.

Edit:
I will clarify, right now the Christians and the Druze are the parties which decide the coalition in the Lebanese Parliament. and right now the Druze are supporting the March 8th alliance (the one which supports Assad and which Heaballah is part of...) they cannot be in power without the Druze parties (PSP and the mostly Druze and lead by Druze Lebanese Democratic Party).
If the Druze changed sides to the anti Assad March 14 alliance then they would topple the government and kick Hezballah out of it, yet they left the supporters of Assad and Hezballah party in the government.

I have seen the video, he does not refer directly to Hezballah, for now he is still politically aligned with them in Lebanon.

How is that possible when he supports the "enemies" of Hezbollah directly in Syria? It makes no sense.

Unless he has a hidden agenda which I doubt since the FSA have Christian and Druze battalions.

Syrian Druze and Lebanese Druze don't have to support the same side at the same time. Take for example the Israeli Druze which are extremely loyal to Israel and the Syrian Druze who are likewise to Syria. The Druze ideology dictate that they are loyal to their current country.
Frankly in Lebanon everything is possible, it is the land of the ever shifting alliances where one back stabs the other regularly. The fact that Walid Jumblatt is working with Hezballah while opposing Assad and siding with the rebels is too typical for Lebanon...
In Israel Jumblatt is often refereed to as the measuring stick of power in Lebanon you can always be sure he will side with the power is the strongest. As soon as he ditches Hezballah you can be sure they are doomed.

We say the sooner the better, but even if it would take longer it will be in our favour as well, as you know, we are many, while you're a couple of millions, yet, no matter how many Syrian people get killed, we will pump in double or triple as many as them, while making the world a better place by reducing your small numbers considerably. :)

So it doesn't matter to you how many innocent Syrian people get killed, you will still "pump" in more suicide bombers into that country to cause more bloodshed?

yet, no matter how many Syrian people get killed, we will pump in double or triple as many as them

To all sane and civilized people reading this thread, above quoted statement is clearly exposing who the terrorist supporters on this forum are.

Be the judge for yourself.

So it doesn't matter to you how many innocent Syrian people get killed, you will still "pump" in more suicide bombers into that country to cause more bloodshed?

To all sane and civilized people reading this thread, above quoted statement is clearly exposing who the terrorist supporters on this forum are.

I second it, but don't play with words especially with me. No matter how many Syrian people get killed, they will not give up. That's what I meant, you guys will be finished off from our countries, that's my point. :police: Feel free to qoute me again, I will third and fourth it with clearer words. :sniper:

yet, no matter how many Syrian people get killed, we will pump in double or triple as many as them

I second it, but don't play with words especially with me.
No body's playing with your words. I'm simply quoting EXACTLY what you said.

No matter how many Syrian people get killed, they will not give up. That's what I meant, you guys will be finished off from our countries, that's my point. :police: Feel free to qoute me again, I will third and fourth it with clearer words. :sniper:

Below i will dissect your statements for everyone to see:

That's what I meant
No, that is not what you meant when one takes into context you entire post.

So you will continue to "pump" more and more suicide bombers into Syria?

Very interesting.

You said the following :

we will pump in double or triple as many as them

So how are you going to "pump" Syrian people into Syria? :blink:

Does that make any sense to you?

Clearly, you meant you will continue to "pump" foreign suicide bombers into Syria. You can't "pump" people who are already present within the country into the country. It would only make sense to a retard.

You can only "pump" foreigners into that country, which is clearly what you stated.

bad, Bad boy !, You can't just manipulate a person's words to serve your sick interests.
You want to support a freaking bucher coz your safawi master told you to do so, no one stopped you. Just don't do that, don't take words out of a man's mouth. That is dirty, sick and of course a usual a safawi behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_eaCUfg0og&feature=player_embedded

Assad's Rats are roasted as usual :D

bad, Bad boy !, You can't just manipulate a person's words to serve your sick interests.
You want to support a freaking bucher coz your safawi master told you to do so, no one stopped you. Just don't do that, don't take words out of a man's mouth. That is dirty, sick and of course a usual a safawi behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_eaCUfg0og&feature=player_embedded

Assad's Rats are roasted as usual :D

What the hell is a "Safawi"?? :lol:

Is that another brain fart of yours?

Anyway:

19679d1365309044-not-gonna-argue-anymore-cool_story_bro_tell_it_again_answer_1_xlarge.jpg

What the hell is a "Safawi"?? :lol:

Is that another brain fart of yours?

Anyway:

19679d1365309044-not-gonna-argue-anymore-cool_story_bro_tell_it_again_answer_1_xlarge.jpg

Nice, Nice try to escape the conversation. You don't have any screenshots on me, right ? Coz I would hate to be in your screen shot list :D

then again, I have to say it again you support a baby killer based on your sect, believe or your master is doing so!
I wish for the day that what happens to syrians will be upon you and your families. I promise, I shall dance on your kids graves. Now go and take a screen shot of my post :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom