What's new

Superstorm Sandy: US rejects Hafiz Saeed's offer of aid

That you gonna realise soon in whose backyard snakes gonna overwhelm come 2014.

I love the hope Pakistanis have pinned on the NATO withdrawal of 2014.. The same used to be for 2011 date a few years back.. It was hilarious to begin with, but has become almost sad to see that desperation now :D

I wonder if IM were blowing up indians at will in every cities of india.

Hazaaron khwayishey aisi, ki har Khwayish pe dum nikle ;)

dude, the timing was so blatantly obvious that even an autistic retarded 7 year old could figure it out....

it all had to do with DPC and the whole NATO supply routes debate that was going on......none of this head bounties or other nautanki business was even on the table before that

i dont want to sound reckless as if i am against justice for 26/11 victims (i have a family too) -- but indian already have the gunman the 9 others got whacked. We wont budge to indian blind demands to imprison or sanction someone who was exonerated by the courts and Pakistan govt. has actually been correct to ask the indian or US or anyone else to come forward with proper evidence

so far nobody did that
Isn't it a shame that even autistic retarded 7 year old could figure it out this nautanki....

I love the hope Pakistanis have pinned on the NATO withdrawal of 2014.. The same used to be for 2011 date a few years back.. It was hilarious to begin with, but has become almost sad to see that desperation now :D

And we love the "day-dreaming" (for geting foothold in Afghanistan) the Indians have pinned on the NATO's Stay beyond 2014.. The same used to be for 2011 date a few years back.. It was hilarious to begin with, but has become almost sad to see that desperation now :D

Thank god he is in pakistan otherwise if HS would have been some indian muslim he would have got killed in some fake encounter without even registering FIR against him.

There is a reason countries in this world are pointing fingers towards Pakistan in terror related issues and you seems to have failed to understand.

I love the hope and belief pdf indians has in usa wrt afghanistan and balochistan in 2014 .its quite amazing to see their trust in usa that it will fight india's WOT.

Hazaaron khwayishey aisi, ki har Khwayish pe dum nikle ;)

Khwaish aisi karo ki aasman tak ja sako,
Dua aisi karo ki khuda ko bhi pa sako,
Yun to jeene ke liye pal bahut kam hain,
Par jiyo aise ki har pal mein zindgi pa sako..!

There is a reason countries in this world are pointing fingers towards Pakistan in terror related issues and you seems to have failed to understand.
world points finger to persecution of minorities and genocides in gujarat and kashmir but alas still indians fail to understand it.

Jab naash manush par chhata hai pahale vivek mar jata hai.(When the destruction is inevitable, the conscience of man dies first!)

Then these millions can march onto hindostan....

Ameen.

Fantasizing is not a wrong thing to do I support it, but don't try to make it reality and get humiliated like in the past.

Fantasizing is not a wrong thing to do I support it, but don't try to make it reality and get humiliated like in the past.
Humiliation is quite visible whenever you howl 26/11 isnt it on every hafiz saeed thread but ultimately you end up lobbing dossiers.

world points finger to persecution of minorities and genocides in gujarat and kashmir but alas still indians fail to understand it.

Jab naash manush par chhata hai pahale vivek mar jata hai.(When the destruction is inevitable, the conscience of man dies first!)

@ajtr whenever I read your posts I don't have to think a lot to answer , because what ever India and world thinks about pakistan you will write those feelings, only thing I have to do is change pakistan to India and vice versa. :lol:

Humiliation is quite visible whenever you howl 26/11 isnt it on every hafiz saeed thread but ultimately you end up lobbing dossiers.

There is a procedure for bringing these terror culprits to justice and India is doing in a civilized way. Do not think that as India's incompetence and chest thump yourself.

@ajtr whenever I read your posts I don't have to think a lot to answer , because what ever India and world thinks about pakistan you will write those feelings, only thing I have to do is change pakistan to India and vice versa. :lol:
neither of india or world is God for one to worry about what they think or not.

There is a procedure for bringing these terror culprits to justice and India is doing in a civilized way. Do not think that as India's incompetence and chest thump yourself.
first make youself competent thene talk about incompetence or competency.till then dosa lobbing is just mark of your weakness.And chest thumping on it not a sin.

nah just introducing pakistanis to pdf indians' reality.

You hardly know all indians so kindly educate pakistanis with stuff you know much like your MAIKE waale or your family before marraige & let them know how unfortunate your childhood was.

Spare ALL INDIANS and especially PDF INDIANS. You dont qualify to understand or comment about them.

neither of india or world is God for one to worry about what they think or not.

first make youself competent thene talk about incompetence or competency.till then dosa lobbing is just mark of your weakness.And chest thumping on it not a sin.

Are you delusional by stating that Pakistan do not need World and India atleast you need US to bail you out every Year. :lol:
So that you can continue with your rants :rofl:

Regarding competence can you explain the competence of Pakistan for the events happened in all these 65 Years.

Back
Top Bottom