What's new

Superstorm Sandy: US rejects Hafiz Saeed's offer of aid

Thank god he is in pakistan otherwise if HS would have been some indian muslim he would have got killed in some fake encounter without even registering FIR against him.

UN has designated him as a terrorist as general and not specific to an incident.

care to share some literature (i.e. a UN report or two) to help bring some clarity here?

Which means UN member states have to follow the designated protocol on him. For example, he can not travel outside Pakistan, or his explicit assets are frozen and he can not have financial dealings with International markets/players in his name.. etc etc..

that is correct.....though they are quite active in the GCC and even in Europe; likely via front companies and private bank accounts etc.

while a good chunk of JuD's funding comes from donors within Pakistan, a good deal of it is coming from outside as well.....as he belongs to the Deobandi school of thought (which originated in pre-independence bharat) i'm sure he has many supporters and financiers inside your country as well (though i could be wrong, who knows)

like the Ikhwan of Egypt (which prior to the Revolution, operated mostly underground) they are fairly well organized and disciplined; financially they are doing quite well ---even without American Express 24/7 banking, Diners Club International and Wachovia bank accounts, British Airways frequent flier mileage etc.

OTOH, USA has put out a bounty for evidence showing his involvement in 26/11 drama (as you put it). So there is no disconnect between UN and USA understanding, except probably in your Pakistani brain :)

Karan - yaar i think you mixed too much chutney in your kaali daal b/c you are repeating yourself over and over again and not grasping the meaning of what you are muttering.

what has the US put a bounty on his head for?

let's look at the words --- read them. Slowly.

for evidence showing his involvement in 26/11 drama

kindly refer to Mark Toner's statement, which he made last April when this whole bounty thing came into effect:

"Just to clarify, the $10 million is for information not about his location but information that leads to an arrest or conviction.

And this is information that could withstand judicial scrutiny. So I think what's important here is we're not seeking this guy's location," Toner said. "We all know where he is. Every journalist in Pakistan and in the region knows how to find him. But we're looking for information that can be usable to convict him in a court of law."

hope this helped clear out your internal confusions

only in india innocents muslims are killed on roads in fake encounters and declared as terrorists .

Are you sure??

Fake police encounters Punjab govt policy: LHC

The Lahore High Court on Thursday was highly disturbed over the Punjab Chief Minister’s ignorance about escalating fake police encounters and extra-judicial killings in the province.

“The police are bent upon finishing families by murdering their children in bogus encounters. Why is the chief minister unaware about these extra judicial killings?” Justice Mazahar Ali Akbar Naqvi observed while hearing a petition of a woman seeking justice and action against police officers responsible for murdering her five sons and three relatives in different fake encounters.

The court summoned the Punjab Home Secretary, Inspector General Habib ur Rehman, the SSP operations and other police officers for explanation on the fake encounters. The court also directed the respondents to submit their replies.

Saleema Bibi of Bilal Ganj, Lahore, filed the petition and submitted that police had arrested her five sons, namely Imran, Jamshed, Awais, Zahid and Abid. She said the police had murdered Imran, Jamshed and Awais during a fake encounter in Chuhang area while Zahid and Abid had met the same fate in Vehari district.

She pointed out that police had also killed her three other relatives – namely Malik Zahid, Shahid and Adnan – during different encounters in district Rahim Yar Khan.

Superintendent of Police (SP) CIA Umar Virk along with other police officers appeared before the court and stated that eight deceased persons were involved in heinous criminal activities and were required by the police in different cases. The SP also informed the court that judicial inquiry into these encounters was underway.

Justice Naqvi rejected his statement and observed that the court would not allow extra judicial killing.

“It is brutality of the police that it has finished complete family by murdering its children,” Justice Naqvi remarked questioning why the chief minister had not taken notice of it. He added that it seemed that fake encounters were policy of the provincial government.

“The fake encounters have become a source of fun for the police,” Justice Naqvi said. The court will resume hearing on October 10.

Fake police encounters Punjab govt policy: LHC - thenews.com.pk

I don't deny there aren't any fake encounters in India.But don't come up with your only in India Fatwa.First take a look at your house before accusing others.

no kashmir is just starting line there is whole hindustan for them to play with....untill then west can have peace.
prove it......................

My take is at some point Hafiz bhai will have an itch to take on west as Al Qaeda weakens he would want to fill the void. He will want to progress from a local satrap of terror to emperor of terror.

My take is at some point Hafiz bhai will have an itch to take on west as Al Qaeda weakens he would want to fill the void. He will want to progress from a local satrap of terror to emperor of terror.
HS will never do anything outside the orders issued to him.Even DPC nautanki was on the orders After that it simply died down or is limited to passing one two statements for formality.

HS will never do anything outside the orders issued to him.Even DPC nautanki was on the orders After that it simply died down or is limited to passing one two statements for formality.

Lets wait and see what future has in store. Interesting times ahead.

care to share some literature (i.e. a UN report or two) to help bring some clarity here?

As you wish sir.. ;).. btw, there are so many Pakistanis on this list that it took a lot of time sifting thru it..

Al-Qaida Sanctions List

Karan - yaar i think you mixed too much chutney in your kaali daal b/c you are repeating yourself over and over again and not grasping the meaning of what you are muttering.

what has the US put a bounty on his head for?

let's look at the words --- read them. Slowly.

for evidence showing his involvement in 26/11 drama

kindly refer to Mark Toner's statement, which he made last April when this whole bounty thing came into effect:

hope this helped clear out your internal confusions

chutnies and Daal's aside, now you are just ranting.. Let me simplify it a little bit more for you

1. Hafiz Saeed has been declared a terrorist by UNSC and his organization, JuD a terror outfit by UNSC, USA, Russia etc since 2008
2. US also has put him on the list of wanted terrorists and so has Interpol (with a red corner notice)
3. US also has put out a bounty for providing evidence that can stand judicial scrutiny that links him to 26/11 attacks..

Where is the disconnect in this ??

Snakes in the backyard syndrome ;)

Pakistanis thought the same about Taliban.. Now they are blowing up Pakistani civilians and military at will.. Enjoy your Hafiz Saeeds :)

Spell the name correctly.. And yes, let them try and march in....;)

There is a lot more land in Kashmir for unmarked graves :)
beter train the frequency of your brainwaves to this spelling...
before that kashmir will be azad.your tyranny is going to be end there.

yup, you said it...he is suspected, and has been suspected since the very second the whole drama took place. However suspicion alone does not constitute a crime - especially in the absence of evidence

i dont know about your legal procedures or how you do them in india -- but as per our laws, he can't be imprisoned and he certainly wont be handed over just b/c you or hillary clinton make such ludicrous request.

well the US and the UN need to share notes and be on the same page, b/c according to Mark Toner (State Dept. spokesperson) they have no evidence that could lead to his conviction

they are asking for someone to provide evidence in exchange for $10,000,000, essentially....:laugh:

Do pakistanis understand what he really meant when "he stated He will wage Armed Jihad against India and with banned terror outfits"

Seriously He has committed a crime of waging a war on sovereign country and according to International Law he must be punished and the bounty on his head justifies it.

Again a Nation like Pakistan who sees the heroism in people who work for these terror groups fail to understand the truth behind the real intentions of the people who are encouraging them and handling them.

dude, the timing was so blatantly obvious that even an autistic retarded 7 year old could figure it out....

it all had to do with DPC and the whole NATO supply routes debate that was going on......none of this head bounties or other nautanki business was even on the table before that

i dont want to sound reckless as if i am against justice for 26/11 victims (i have a family too) -- but indian already have the gunman the 9 others got whacked. We wont budge to indian blind demands to imprison or sanction someone who was exonerated by the courts and Pakistan govt. has actually been correct to ask the indian or US or anyone else to come forward with proper evidence

so far nobody did that

Snakes in the backyard syndrome ;)

Pakistanis thought the same about Taliban.. Now they are blowing up Pakistani civilians and military at will.. Enjoy your Hafiz Saeeds :)
That you gonna realise soon in whose backyard snakes gonna overwhelm come 2014.

I wonder if IM were blowing up indians at will in every cities of india.

Back
Top Bottom