What's new

Superstition Keeps India's Richest Man Out of Billion-Dollar House

article-1360389-0D16C860000005DC-825_964x658.jpg

I think he wanted it to be a landmark of Mumbai, something very different from the rest. That, for sure, he achieved...as for how great or horrible it looks does it matter? It is not a public building its private and one wouldn't care if he painted it pink... As for the landmark bit I'm sure Pakistanis on pdf can now pick it out of any magazine if they saw it..:azn: ..I'm guessing, at the end of the day..he wanted his house to be unique and bohemain and in more than one way he has achieved it....

bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Translation: How will a Macaca Macaca ever know what Allium cepa tastes like

No wonder u guys r drooling over a montrocity of a building..:lol:

@mods u guys should take a look at this thread!

Indians with their photoshopped pictures :rolleyes:

The first picture in first post is the only non-photoshopped picture of that horrible looking building.

It seems like it was built inside out...placing functionality over eye catching architecture. In either case, it is probably one amazing place to live.

Cant comment on the architecture but yeah it does stand out, probably too much.

But I do find it a bit odd that he had to spend this huge an amount to build an abode. I guess even Ratan Tata did not have nice things to say about it.

Indians with their photoshopped pictures :rolleyes:

The first picture in first post is the only non-photoshopped picture of that horrible looking building.

Pakistanis with the jealous attitudes, when will they learn :)

Cant comment on the architecture but yeah it does stand out, probably too much.

But I do find it a bit odd that he had to spend this huge an amount to build an abode. I guess even Ratan Tata did not have nice things to say about it.

Tata is a very humble man.. Tata is building a modest bungalow in Bandra called the cabin.. he is a bachelor.. Also, Tatas do not own their companies.. the trust owns Tata companies..with regard to Ambani.. he must have thought about gaudiness, slum stuff etc.. It's his money.. he can do whatever he wants

Initially I hated this building. Now I think it's kinda beautiful in its own unique way.

Never mind the haters.

Anyways, Ambani will most probably move in after having some sort of puja or something for removing the 'vaastu dosh'. Don't expect a businessman like him to take that big a loss lying down.

You cant rubbsih Vastu as a superstition. It is a science of building based on directional alignments. Does any one call Feng Shui superstition ?

lol bary loggon ki bari bateen give me i will shift today :P kya risk konsa Vastu ? its home thats it .

It seems like it was built inside out...placing functionality over eye catching architecture. In either case, it is probably one amazing place to live.

Correct....
BTW will cost too much to even maintain ..But why would he care..

Back
Top Bottom