What's new

Superstition Keeps India's Richest Man Out of Billion-Dollar House

Do you think if he gave it to some imam to become a billion-dollar mosque you'd like the building better and want to preserve it?

Atleast there would be some good use for the building. The man is Hindu, why doesnt he build a Hindu temple out of it. Atleast it wont be just occupying space and collecting dust. Or make a homeless shelter out of it for his people. There so much he can do, but no..superstition! Why build it and spend that money in the first place.

That house looks rubbish btw.
I agree. The house, citadel, whatever you want to call it is ugly as hell.
LOL... R u tht thick headed? it ugly coz it is son... i dnt give a shyt if its in toronto or NY...dnt want such building in my country thts for sure.... but to each his own....
bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Translation: How will a Macaca Macaca ever know what Allium cepa tastes like

how can these skyscrapers be called homes????

Just make a home on a big area, not tall. But his money, his home.

THAT cost a billion???

it's a monstrosity of a structure, what drugs was he smoking when he designed it? :drag:

ive been hearing a few noise about this house time to time but never actually saw it. I'm very disappointed.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Do you think if he gave it to some imam to become a billion-dollar mosque you'd like the building better and want to preserve it?

i'd turn it into a giant gas oven............

and run a bakery....

:rofl:

Yes. It's depressing to see rich people waste their money on bad architecture.

Whatever ill one speaks of the French kings Louis XIV and XV, even after the monarchy was gone the French people respected its architectural and horticultural achievements. It's tough to imagine future generations wanting to preserve this monstrosity or keeping an ounce of respect for the people who caused it to be built.

I smoked a fat one and visited Monticello some weeks back.

Thomas Jefferson knew how to live in style.

In Karachi it may get you entire city!

and still look every bit better than that piece of lego like junk that protrudes into the Mumbhai sky looking more ugly than its entire surrounding. :lol:

one can see this building from lower parel station and it looks good...not at all ugly..he will move in someday...or he will give sell it...he is gujju after all,he can make money from anything.

by far the most expensive...it's a good one.

a97098_g058_1-billion-house.jpg

I find the building as nothing more then a elaborative , "street child dwelling"

Its like the architect designed it and got his inspirations form the tin can , poor communities and just decided to put these tin can home on top of each other , odd size homes and trailer park stuff

Back
Top Bottom