What's new

Super Sukhois to give India a generation leap

Artistic impression Of Super Sukhoi's :enjoy:

images

images

su30mkistealthjpg9.jpg

China had agreed to deliver its J-20 fifth generation fighter – touted to be the world’s most advanced fighter aircraft — to Pakistan.

when Did that happen ?

In his dreams :coffee:
Apart from the laughable fact of this "world’s most advanced fighter" thingy.... :rolleyes:

yeah nothing such happened but your comments spread hate and i don't liked your way of responding...
try to sort out things peacefully...:cheers:

yeah nothing such happened but your comments spread hate and i don't liked your way of responding...
try to sort out things peacefully...:cheers:

I dont think China will give you their precious stealth tech. Lets take few older example for that case.......

1> China refuse to JV in J10 with PAK, and leave them only one choice for JV i.e. inferior JF17. Even there is no conform order from PAK for J10. While China give loan for JF17, than why not for J10 ( if any money problem).............

2> They give you modified (inferior) CM400 cruise missile in every term than original Y12.:azn: Which you give a name of carrier killer.:rofl:

3> Your F22 friget from China............May be weapon and other system will be same but on stealth ............

F22 is way behind than Chines counterparts.

So may be China will give you J20/J31 but on downgrade, especially huge in stealth.:frown:

I dont think China will give you their precious stealth tech. Lets take few older example for that case.......

1> China refuse to JV in J10 with PAK, and leave them only one choice for JV i.e. inferior JF17. Even there is no conform order from PAK for J10. While China give loan for JF17, than why not for J10 ( if any money problem).............

2> They give you modified (inferior) CM400 cruise missile in every term than original Y12.:azn: Which you give a name of carrier killer.:rofl:

3> Your F22 friget from China............May be weapon and other system will be same but on stealth ............

So may be China will give you J20/J31 but on downgrade, especially huge in stealth.:frown:

MY dear You forgot J 10 b About JV its Money Does Pakistan have that kinda of money Nop

You forgot to mention Unlike Russia Barhmos which is based on P-800 Oniks short range what india wanted was P-800 P-700 Granit

3 about F22 why did pakistan bought it because of money in minimum resources get the best product

China is not Us or Russia Hope you got your answers

If its true that CHina is supplying Pakistan with 5th gen fighters, then we need to be weary. The Chinese haven;t even given that to NK, so it has to serve a purpose. Keep your eyes open India.

J-10 was ordered back in 2006 with PAF package and chinees are not able til now to upgrade that aircraft among PAF expectations thats what really happening with J-10 bro...
and Along with F-22 P two other superior frigates were also offered bro but due to financial probs this frigate was slected and now PN is inducing it's upgraded version deal for 4-6 F-23 P was signed...
CM-400 was slected by PAF itself not by Chinese for us...
yes i agree china will not provide us J-20 or J-31 but in future after 15-18 years when we will need them and ready for them then they also can provide them...
about tech don't woory PAF will give them good package soo they will give us all what PAF wants....if PAF can satisfy Americans fot block 52 by giving security package than it can satisfy Chinese too.....:cheers:
i don't wanna ruin this super sukhoi thread soo any irrelevant discussion and answers will not be contributed by me.....

I have serious doubts that China would sale J-20's to Pakistan.

We don't need Em bro come onnn...:yu:
and PAF will sign an agreement of under development jet???:blink:
noooo nothing such thing would happen till 10-12 years till we need those and it got some maturity .....:guns:

MY dear You forgot J 10 b About JV its Money Does Pakistan have that kinda of money Nop

There was no financial problem, many member of pdf also accept here that China refuse to work with PAK in j10. Thats leave only one option of JF17 for PAF.:azn:

P-800 P-700 GranitYou forgot to mention Unlike Russia Barhmos which is based on P-800 Oniks short range what india wanted was P-800 P-700 Granit

Yes Brahmose is based on short range P-800. Whats make you think that Russia give us there best tech. And see the # of modification over P-800, more stealth/ more accurate/more maneuverable.;)

I believe we should Scrap MMRCA and go for Super Sukhoi

I believe we should Scrap MMRCA and go for Super Sukhoi

Dunno whether MMRCA should be scrapped or not....but whatever needs to be done should be done fast. The need for MMRCA by the IAF was expressed way beck in 2001.

Back
Top Bottom