What's new

Super Sukhois to give India a generation leap

Hyped up by Indian media , this air craft configuration in Russia is known as Su-35 - it would be a downgraded version of that though and everyone knows its not 5th gen in any sense.

Which 'baba' are you? Or Russians given you details of the project? 'everyone knows' the same 'everyone'!!!! :lol:

Who is everyone ? Did you bother doing any research on your claims ?
of course not, he does not not need to research all come in his dream are posted instantly without checking.

2q3dbns.jpg

33tnyc1.jpg

:lol::lol:

VERY NICE PICTURES

In January 2011, China had agreed to deliver its J-20 fifth generation fighter – touted to be the world’s most advanced fighter aircraft — to Pakistan.
[/B]

Is there any agreement between china and pakistan regarding the sales of j-20?

Yes very sensationalised journalism indeed. NOT Fith gen fighters but WITH FITH GEN FEATURES. AESA, FULL GLASS COCKPIT, SENSOR SUITE UPG, HMDS, AIR LAUNCHED BHRAMOS, RAM COATINGS ETC this beast is going to continue the IAF's MKI domination in Asia. And aside from these confirmed UPG there has also been serious talk of an engine UPG, but we'll have to wait and see about that.

Your esteemed journalists probably read the FC-20 (J-10P) as the J-20.

yes pakistan doesnt need j-20..Pakistan is a non avressive country and maintains minimum deterrance only.......unlike india/

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Lets give the journalists some break... U cannot expect some random journalist to come up with accurate model numbers when they are least interested in it... !!

then why bother writing an article about something they dont know of.

Whatever comes in, will add leathality to IAF. Super Sukhois are upgrades to older Sukhois serving IAF. So why such hue & cry?

yes pakistan doesnt need j-20..Pakistan is a non avressive country and maintains minimum deterrance only.......unlike india/

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

then why bother writing an article about something they dont know of.

non aggressive? is that supposed to be a joke?

Already posted and discussed at length. No engine replacement and so no supercruise. Improved avionics, cockpit and Brahmos. Some RCS reduction maybe. No AESA. Hardly fifth gen but better than Su-30Ks.

who said its not getting AESA? I know its the same engine but AESA is there for sure....

who said its not getting AESA? I know its the same engine but AESA is there for sure....

Yes!
I think that I had read an article quoting ACM N.A.K.Browne or another officer saying that the Su 30 MKI's upgradation will include AESA RADAR!
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/75858-india-eyes-su-30-aesa-upgrade.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/92505-russia-proposes-equipping-indian-su-30mki-aesa-radar.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/128549-anvil-5th-generation-super-sukhois.html

AESA is one of the primary requirement of IAF for all future aircraft. Super Sukhoi will have them.

Back
Top Bottom