What's new

Suicide Bombing In Peshawar Kills Senior Minister Bashir Ahmed Bilour & Oth

Ehsanullah Ehsan is not a one-man army :lol: he is the spokesman of TTP (I'm pretty sure you know that) and if you think they are not “powerful” ….. then, how come we have not been able to defeat them.
Not even the mighty USA has been able to Defeat them, that's why their leader/spokesman needs to be in Forbes Most powerful list..

ANP is not the only party that want to assert their presence in NWFP, they may not be a good party but they are far more secular than any other party in Pakistan. Indiviually their leaders may not have higher threat profile but as a party Yes ANP has a higher threat profile

1. I was referring to the TTP, perhaps you misunderstood what i said

they may not be a good party but they are far more secular than any other party in Pakistan.

That is a moot point, lets not go there.

indiviually their leaders may not have higher threat profile but as a party Yes ANP has a higher threat profile
Again, its moot since they just don't have the same threat level as the other mainstream parties.

Not even the mighty USA has been able to Defeat them, that's why their leader/spokesman needs to be in Forbes Most powerful list..
Well, you have a point there, the US, Pakistan, and Afghanistan have failed to defeat the terrorists because we don't trust each other, every country has its own strategy which hardly takes into consideration of others interests and at times undermine others interest. But on the other hand all terrorists (quite to an extent) are united.

But once the US, Pakistan and Afghanistan sincerely work as a united force the days of the terrorist will be numbered. Unfortunately at the present circumstances the possibility of that is quite bleak.

He is dead we need to talk to our people stop becoming tout of USA and isolate TTP by talking to our people only than we can win this war otherwise we are doomed if continue on this path

ohh, god TTp inocent, isolated, they are good, we should talk to them.....bla bla, afraid peoples lambs , trying to please TTp isnt going to end this war of fear , even though we know we are up against TATTOO mujahids of TTp , who are nt even pakistanis???

ohh, god TTp inocent, isolated, they are good, we should talk to them.....bla bla, afraid peoples lambs , trying to please TTp isnt going to end this war of fear , even though we know we are up against TATTOO mujahids of TTp , who are nt even pakistanis???

This, personally anyone who boasts of supporting the TTP mission in Pakistan should be folgged in public and shot with Shitballs, this scum is not worth wasting bullets on.

We're not going to surrender, we will fight till the last drop of our blood.

Ya and that is the strange part...........I am really interested to know WHY TTP hit him even when they have allowed "amnesty" for his views as "representing the true spirit of Islam"..........(when Bilous put a reward for the assassination of the maker of an anti-Islam film).

That amnesty only extended to his brother, not him. Also this is the Taliban we are talking about, who in 2011 abducted 11 Pakistani aid workers delivering milk and medicines to poor, lactating mothers in Quetta, and phoned the families of these poor people demanding a huge ransom or warning to send their "sar katti lash" to their loved ones.

Wa, Wa... Lanat hain in per.

RIP to the 6 others who were innocent and had no idea their life would end like this.

12-22-2012_130755_1.gif

now this is some tragic news. ......

political differences aside. but we need to respect dead people. he is gone now. we dont have to use bad words for a dead person. i am one of the most anti anp person but now bashir is dead so i would request brothers not to say bad words.
watch this stupid media, Bashir Ahmad Bilour shaheed & others jaan bahak???

watch this stupid media, Bashir Ahmad Bilour shaheed & others jaan bahak???

Yes i totally agree, personally this kind of nonsense should be stopped. What about the security detail who were with him? What about his secretary or those innocent bystanders? Are they less deserving of the title of "Shaheed"? Were they not sons, brothers, husbands and fathers?

Disgusting appeasement, nothing else.

That amnesty only extended to his brother, not him. Also this is the Taliban we are talking about, who in 2011 abducted 11 Pakistani aid workers delivering milk and medicines to poor, lactating mothers in Quetta, and phoned the families of these poor people demanding a huge ransom or warning to send their "sar katti lash" to their loved ones.

Wa, Wa... Lanat hain in per.

Yes sir we all know who they are........what could we expect from these muck of the society.........expecting even a shred of honor is living in fool's paradise........they are doing what they best can do........fitna o-fasad

Yes i totally agree, personally this kind of nonsense should be stopped. What about the security detail who were with him? What about his secretary or those innocent bystanders? Are they less deserving of the title of "Shaheed"? Were they not sons, brothers, husbands and fathers?

Disgusting appeasement, nothing else.

its what our national level of IQ? anyway i dont see elections happening comming year now!

Good one set of Scum killing fellow Scum.

Pakistan is getting cleaned up because Scum are blowing themselves up to kill other Scum.

BTW, the guy is already DEAD ( In Pakistan any scumbag who is killed is automatically declared SHAHEED).

Good Job....

RIP Mr. Minister...

Back
Top Bottom