What's new

Suicide Bombing In Peshawar Kills Senior Minister Bashir Ahmed Bilour & Oth

No matter how he was in his political life, i respect him for the fearlessness he showed during the troubled times.

Whenever there would be any terrorist incident in Peshawar, he would be the first member from the provincial political setup to reach the site and look after things.

He was one fearless man and i saw him on a couple of occasions and couldn't believe that such a senior minister on the hit list of TTP roaming around with near to no security apparatus.

May he rest in peace and Allah forgive his sins and grant him place in heaven.

We will remember you for your fearlessness and for standing up to those scum of the earth TTP murderers.

Don't forget there was a time when ttp was nothing but a group of attention seekers.regardless of the fact they carried out the attack or not they would not hesitate to claim responsibility for it, they just wanted to be in the headlines.today they are an umbrella grouo. A lot militant groups are carrying out their attacks and ehsanullah as usual want to stay in headlines.
They are not that smart as a single group that they would take on a major city in the country (karachi), mess with pn,paf,pa, mess with Shia, go on a rampage with political leaders

Rest in peace him and Pakistan Railway too.

You take nothing with you, learn from this Zardari and Sharif!

its what our national level of IQ? anyway i dont see elections happening comming year now!

Well Kaira during his conversation with veo said that elections will happen on Tim e.......lets wait and watch

Yes i totally agree, personally this kind of nonsense should be stopped. What about the security detail who were with him? What about his secretary or those innocent bystanders? Are they less deserving of the title of "Shaheed"? Were they not sons, brothers, husbands and fathers?

Disgusting appeasement, nothing else.

I wrote about this on my blog when malala incident happened .the hypocrisy is at our part and the media which has manipulated the society. All i could see and hear on every blog, newspaper, tv malala is doing this, this what happened to her, she did this she did that. Now that is fine but for the love of god their were two other victims with her too. There was a bus full of children, what have they been going through.don't they need our prayers?.
Ah! our very own filmstar nadeem held a gathering to pray for malala........
A lot of people die everyday on the streets of karachi, are they not shaheeds? Why are they refered to as just killed or victims of target killing.
I guess i went a bit off topic didn't i?

I wrote about this on my blog when malala incident happened .the hypocrisy is at our part and the media which has manipulated the society. All i could see and hear on every blog, newspaper, tv malala is doing this, this what happened to her, she did this she did that. Now that is fine but for the love of god their were two other victims with her too. There was a bus full of children, what have they been going through.don't they need our prayers?.
Ah! our very own filmstar nadeem held a gathering to pray for malala........
A lot of people die everyday on the streets of karachi, are they not shaheeds? Why are they refered to as just killed or victims of target killing.
I guess i went a bit off topic didn't i?

I feel your frustration, trust me. You and me think on the same wavelength.

No matter how he was in his political life, i respect him for the fearlessness he showed during the troubled times.

Whenever there would be any terrorist incident in Peshawar, he would be the first member from the provincial political setup to reach the site and look after things.

He was one fearless man and i saw him on a couple of occasions and couldn't believe that such a senior minister on the hit list of TTP roaming around with near to no security apparatus.

We will remember you for your fearlessness and for standing up to those scum of the earth TTP murderers.

My friend……….looking at the events in our history, it seems like “a stitch in time save nine” has never come across us……overlooking of potential threats to our ideology and existence has rooted so deep down in our bones that now we even has lost the sense of decision making………the power sectors, i.e., govt., military are always “late” when it comes to there response……..PMLN long march and Gilani’s disqualification are examples……….govt. did what they had to do, but not on time………GHQ attack, police training camp attack, Minhas attack, Kamra attack and the list goes on…….we have not realized yet that not even a single inch of my mother land and it’s inhabitants are safe and who our enemies are………every time, we let the muck to pile up and when vitiation reaches nape of neck, we realize what we did………the happy medium mentality has and will never bring any joy to our nation……..all the good people are dying, Malik Saad shaheed, Sifwat Ghayur shaheed, now Bilour and there are many more……….when we respond…..?

TTP is bloodthirsty for ANP. They have brutally targeted ANP leaders and their children. Case in point, the one and only son of Mian Iftikhar Hussain, who Ttp gunned down not far from his home two years ago. Hats off to ANP for standing up to ttp. And may god bless Bilour Sahab's soul.

Rest in peace him and Pakistan Railway too.

You take nothing with you, learn from this Zardari and Sharif!

Meiney bhi pehley Railway wala samjha tha lekin us ko taliban ne apni hit list se hata diya jab us bilour ne Anti-Islamic film banane waley ke uper 10 million bounty ka ealaan kia.

Speaking to Dawn.com from an undisclosed location, a spokesman for the banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), Ehsanullah Ehsan, claimed responsibility for the blast and Bilour’s assassination.

What sort of place in Pakistan is that which cant be traced by the calls made from the area and cant be bombed to oblivion by the Pakistan Airforce ? :angry:

You have to have lot of courage to be able to do that. RIP to brave soul.

Back
Top Bottom