What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
p_001.jpg

Is it halal?-
Turkey is. You should try it, tastier than chicken!
No buddy, it's a turkey sandwich from an American shop. I can't always eat halal living here; the availability and prevalence of halal isn't always there. If I had to eat halal only I would starve to death. Although home cooked meals are made from halal foods.
Friends living abroad do mention that. Lucky for many of them they live in district where halal food is easily available, others have to eat from home mostly and be very careful when try any fast food.

Is it halal?-
No buddy, it's a turkey sandwich from an American shop. I can't always eat halal living here; the availability and prevalence of halal isn't always there. If I had to eat halal only I would starve to death. Although home cooked meals are made from halal foods.
Friends living abroad do mention that. Lucky for many of them they live in district where halal food is easily available, others have to eat from home mostly and be very careful when try any fast food.

well this isn't a discussion thread,but since the discussion is ongoing..
I may point out that where turkey sandwich is displayed,in the same shelf there is always a tuna sandwich and an egg sandwich and a veggie sandwich...
While Turkey sandwich mayor may not be halal,depending on how Turkey was slaughtered..But tuna,egg n cheese,and a whole lot of veggie sandwiches are totally halal...
So its person's own will to comply with halal or not to comply with it..There are always alternatives all over the world.

Good medical advice from the Jewish sages of old...

1. F***ing once a week is good for your health, but it's harmful if done every day.

2. F***ing relaxes your mind and body.

3. F***ing refreshes you.

4. After f***ing, don't eat too much; go for more liquids.

5. Try f***ing in bed 'cause it can save your valuable energy.

6. F***ing can even reduce your cholesterol levels

SO - REMEMBER ..
FASTING is good for your health
and may God cleanse your dirty mind..

well this isn't a discussion thread,but since the discussion is ongoing..
I may point out that where turkey sandwich is displayed,in the same shelf there is always a tuna sandwich and an egg sandwich and a veggie sandwich...
While Turkey sandwich mayor may not be halal,depending on how Turkey was slaughtered..But tuna,egg n cheese,and a whole lot of veggie sandwiches are totally halal...
So its person's own will to comply with halal or not to comply with it..There are always alternatives all over the world.

True, but I am not going to eat a veggie sandwich or an appetizing egg sandwich, I needed a sandwich of some substance and meat so turkey sandwich was best choice.

Not if you have to resort to eating vegetables all the time, you live in UK where there are many halal meat stores, I've lived in US for many years so trust me halal food isn't readily available here depending on where you live of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom