What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Do you think Iranians can't afford foods? Where the fvck did you come up with that? Iranians are not starving.Iranians are 6 times (based on PPP) richer than Pakistanis, and they are much more poor people living in Pakistan than in Iran. Unlike you, I've visited both countries, and you can't compare them. Iran's cities are clean, modern and richer than which Pakistani city whatsoever.

I know Iran is better than Pakistan in HDI and what not. But Iran is cash strapped.

Uh China+Russia.

I mean yea that was quite the exaggeration.

in conventional capabilities i don't think they can. and india is ofcourse much stronger than any islamic power so save ur trolling for somewhere else boi

if against us, forget it, iran can never match the us. india + china + russia would find it hard to match US let alone iran (maybe bit of exaggeration but it would be close)

Iran can't never match the US, but it can damage them more than any other country in the Middle East. US war games showed that Iran was capable of destroying most of the US fleet in the Persian Gulf, destroy Arab oil industries, etc. Can the US an huge economic crisis?

What? Do you think Iranians can't afford foods? Where the fvck did you come up with that? Iranians are not starving.Iranians are 6 times (based on PPP) richer than Pakistanis, and they are much more poor people living in Pakistan than in Iran. Unlike you, I've visited both countries, and you can't compare them. Iran's cities are clean, modern and richer than which Pakistani city whatsoever.

nah man it not money it land does Iran have enough agriculture land to feed. in pak people are poor but they have small land to grow food and livestock n get by other than that they are poor cash wise.

Again topic goes back to - how is Iran stroger than Pakistan?

Their airforce, army, equipment, and economy is weaker than us...

Give me a machine gun and my opponents a small pistol, we are 1km away if I kill him is that Skill?

My machine gun range 1km

He's pistol 250 metre.

in conventional capabilities i don't think they can. and india is ofcourse much stronger than any islamic power so save ur trolling for somewhere else boi

We spanked that *** numerous times. LOL

Don't bring your bs here.

We are better in every field compared to Pakistan. HDI, PPP, GDP, etc.

YES BUT IRAN IS CASH STRAPPED. Your economy has has 17% inflation and it is hard to live with your economy..

Give me a machine gun and my opponents a small pistol, we are 1km away if I kill him is that Skill?

My machine gun range 1km

He's pistol 250 metre.

you just steal the carpets n i pay u in heroin. let the pak n iran fight we just steal in background.

My machine gun range 1km

He's pistol 250 metre.

No spare parts, sabotage on those missiles, internal crisis, execution of Iranian pilots + officers, etc. Iran has demonstrated great skills in that war. Read Tom Cooper's book.

Loool much more equipped. Iran had F-14 which were one ofmost advanced jets, ordered many chinooks, cobra and super cobra + still got it invaded that says alot.

Never knew the weapons in order books can fight...:hitwall:

Perhaps there is some truth to the things Iranian mmebers say about you..lollll

Pashtuns + Balochis.

+ numerous shias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom